Wednesday, August 19, 2009

GREEN ABOUT THE GILLS....

(begun Tuesday 18th August at 5.40am..)

At 5.00am I opened the front door to the steady buzz of the Master's front-deck electronic device...(the one he would have you believe is a cricket...) As I sat, a fairly bright light appeared high in the sky behind the coral tree... A plane heading north? At that altitude surely not one that stopped over in Durban? A satellite? And as quickly as it had appeared it vanished... The crescent moon appears almost orange this morning, so I guess whatever that light was, the heavily polluted atmosphere is the reason it disappeared from an otherwise clear sky... *shrugs..

There's this regular occurrence I've been meaning to share with you for a while.. The GW insists it's of no significance but I find it interesting.... It used to be mostly when I was browsing MyBB, but yesterday it popped up while I was blogging, and the GW is familiar with it as well.. It's a small Kapersky window reporting an attempted attack that reads:
UDP from 218.75.199.50 to local port 1434. Intrusion WIN.MSSQL.Worm.Helkern. Network Attack Blocker. It took me years to find the Nortons Firewall logs and will take me as long before I'm comfortable with Kapersky, if ever... *sighs...
The thing is, why just the one attack revealed so regularly? It's certain my Firewall reels under a barrage of similar attacks as it always has...*cackles... If it's simply like a spam bot trundling back and forth taking a chance, why does my Network Admin reveal just the one? A shruggable moment? That's cool then... *grins..

When I tried connecting yesterday at 5.21pm my Controller saw fit to reply with an error 691 (password invalid). I persisted and was allowed to get lucky on my third attempt...*snorts... A sluggish 94% connection which hastily reverted to 100% though the line remained appallingly slow.. Our connection is a joke and the Master intends keeping it that way...
I've seen it fly on very few occasions, and know what it's capable of... When rpm announced some big changes recently, I was stunned at the speed the pages of MyBB loaded... Course it was like two nights later before Captain Courageous throttled me back down to the farcical speeds he considers we deserve... *nauseous...

I have to wonder how it would've been had la Petite Merde moved in next door to someone else...*grins... Would I be happily plugging my camera into the PC and sharing my fuzzy pictures with you? *waves to PeterCh... Would I be listening to music as I browsed? Music that didn't suddenly become corrupted after a few minutes? Would I have learned how to phrase questions in a manner that google understood? Would I be able to access any trivia channel I wished instead of as with SAchat, being told I wasn't allowed there?
It's always possible I would still have learned to do none of the above, and be the cautious and wary 'don't dare veer from the path' cur that I am today... *cackles...
I regret very little however, and am a firm believer in karma... It is written ja...

LATER at 8.25am..

I went up just before 8.00am to fetch the paper... A great deal more water had been run off very recently, since I'd watched the tanker by our hydrant last night. This lot from higher up the road... Had the vehicle moved on and uncapped another hydrant later in the night? *curious..
I run the sprinkler in my dust-dry garden as I write, but don't compare that to the huge volumes of water deliberately allowed to simply run down the road...*snorts... The old double-standard syndrome again?

LATER at 10.05am...

I bring it up only because I read it somewhere earlier this morning...
Forgive the Courageous Couple? For what? He's just been doing his job for the past 9+ years with as loyal a backup as you'd find anywhere...*shrugs... There's no ways he could've predicted how his hate campaign would one day turn and bite him on the arse.... That his orchestrated vendetta would become an addiction that would consume him to the exclusion of all rational thought...*shrieks...

Hell, even if someone had bothered to set out the potential pitfalls for him, it's likely he'd have careered right on anyways...*grins.. Besides, he'd recoil at the mere suggestion of apologising to anyone for anything...*laughing.. He and I agree on one point. He is the PERFECT candidate to liaise with Rotten Apples and to 'manage' an indefinite number of power circuits with a view to ultimately eavesdropping, stealing private information, and causing damage if required....

I'm betting that by now there's a whole bunch of Controllers who are if anything even less familiar with the terms integrity, honesty or basic kindness... Can you imagine the low-life that is by now running Agliotti's areas of choice? And Rassool? You think he'd handpick a saint to crack his enemies systems and infest and damage their homes? So no - How do you forgive a concept? He's proven time and again he simply doesn't qualify for what I consider to be a man... Way back on the odd occasion I'd see him carrying one of the girls I'd think ok, maybe he's human after all..
In retrospect, he would have considered them accessories and nothing else...*shrugs...
All the determination in the world by this pair of Snake-Oil Doctors to have you think my stance is no more than savage self-preservation and a personal attack on two law-abiding citizens has become a FAIL of epic proportions... The fact that I spare neither of them one second's thought more than necessary, is probably what's saved me so far....*beams...

He's no more than a mean-spirited Crook tossed my way by the disgraced Koobair for his troops entertainment...*grins... Like meets like and, despite that I'm honest to the point of idiocy, I'm not unfamiliar with spite...(or so I've been told *purple)...If he were to be put behind bars as he deserves, would it surprise you to know that I would be the first in line to post his bail? Fact.

Wednesday 19th August at 3.25am..

I can hear the wind in the gumtrees, and not five minutes after I sat down here at the desk I was engulfed in heat *goes green about the gills... Up early then Master? I'd been looking out of the kitchen window yesterday and had seen the cherry-picker go down the Crescent just after midday... Whose cctv type cameras were they adjusting FFS...? Who has raised the interest of the Abuser sufficiently to have their system activated? More rabid assumption? You think? *gags...

On the plus side, little Miss P wasn't wheezing when I gave her a bit of liver cooked rice late yesterday... Whether twas Missus C's medication or whether she beat the bug on her own, I'm understandably delighted..*beams... (My goodness, but the shriek in my ears has reached fever-pitch right now! *laughing..) The little mulberry tree that stands in the valley up against Bali's deck is showing signs of greenery at last, and is far from dead after all...*mops it's brow...

I had occasion to use Word last night when my Chairman asked me to type out a document for him.. Though I grumbled heartily throughout the exercise, I was left alone to get on with it.. A truly remarkable feat of self-control displayed by my Network Admin... *beams... You have only the word of an Idiot to go on here, but the nonsensical problems I've always endured in that corrupted program just didn't happen last night...*hugs Bali... Shot dude!

The GameWrecker got back from the shops yesterday evening to say that the 'break' in the water line had been up by No. 18 AGAIN...*winks... More digging and hasty adjustments made to the tune of still more bucketloads of cash... You think the recently introduced extra levy on our trash collection will cover it? *peers at the toothy Fairy Queen... Do you begin to see why the Crooked Town Clerk has introduced the appallingly corrupt property re-evaluation scheme? They scramble for money to cover the huge costs incurred by the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System... A system that will ultimately remove the last vestige of privacy you own...*grins...

While the masses huddle in their makeshift shacks against the cold wind, the lines are humming as the Corrupt buy and sell stolen information at blinding speed...*shrugs... I loved how Karl Muller has popped up again in the iBurst forum on MyBB... Though I don't understand much of what he's on about (praise jesus), I get the gist of it, and have to admire how only cellmast towers are mentioned....*winks... Nothing is said of the combined power of the enormous SE's whose strength of output will now be managed by the likes of the unqualified Cracker next door...*cackles... Did Karl's post have me break out in a sweat? No way Jose.... He speaks the truth as he sees it, much as I do, and let's face it, it's a fascinating subject...*applauds...

LATER at 4.15am..

I've just uncharacteristically turned on the bathroom light to find my wrinkled phiz an unhealthy red with eyes to match! *startled.... Having fun this morning Bali? What you've lost on the swings you're making up for in spades on the roundabout? You feel an overwhelming urge to remind me who's in charge? *roffels.. As if I could EVER forget!

Peace....

---oOo---

Wednesday 19th August 2009 at 6.10pm.