Saturday, August 08, 2009

TILL HELL FREEZES OVER...

(begun Saturday 8th August at 3.15am..)

"The way I see it, she's got some cause to beef... So what if she's economical with the truth? I'm merely suggesting you take it easy with the attacks via the power system and on the internet... The old bitch can't go on forever and in the meantime, her claims are causing a few questions to be asked... Sit tight brother en hou jou in so bietjie...Elk geval, niemand glo haar...."

Near the mark? If such a conversation ever took place, it would've been a kind thought but has made no real difference at all...*sighs...

I use Word to do the CPF Minutes.. That fact alone has made it a target for the Rotten Apples No. 1 Aide and jig-a-jig artiste.... Sift through my mountain of injured screams and you'll find I've mentioned it often enough... Everything was just peachy for a while after the tech loaded our 'new' PC not long ago... Course by now Bali has again corrupted pretty much everything he can... Kapersky is as much a joke to him as Nortons ever was...*shrugs...
Sure, it's the Operators continued lack of any IT skills whatsoever that makes us such a pushover...

*It's now 3.25am and he's up and about, and sounds his remote four times before he's satisfied that I hear him...*grins...*

You'd think after all these years we'd have a clue... Nope.. The GW still steadfastly refuses to believe we're droned or in any way compromised... If the Interwebz works for him then what's the problem...? *falls over laughing... You have to grant it's astonishing how I've kept going when even my nearest and dearest give me no support whatsoever...This must play a huge part in my credibility right? Yep, I thought so....*grins...
It's been the easiest thing in the world for Chickenman to cause problems when I'm on the PC but to let it run perfectly for the GW... After all, I've always made silly mistakes, and the Pervert has used that to his full advantage..*shrugs...

I was just leaving mybroadband last night and clicked on ad-block to find the top line was in red for a change.. Something new? It didn't mean a thing, but I hit screenshot and went over to save it in Word just in case... Not a chance! Word refused to open for ages and when it did, the page was corrupted... I have this weird feeling that the charmer Dixie was sitting on the Master's lap at the time, egging him on.... Yes? Despite resorting eventually to Restart, the problems with Word simply wouldn't go away....
I have to wonder whether the Skirt, like my Master's animals, will ultimately aid in his metaphorical downfall...*grins...

Snitching was what got me disgraced in the first place was it not? Despite that back then in our mweb days it wasn't official, and occurred in my own version of a crazed monologue run in Drafts in O/E, it was read by the snoops at mweb and caused chaos... *falls over...

Nowadays my attackers are not quite as faceless and I don't hesitate to shop them... After all, I have only one Network Admin and if he chooses to allow scum onto our machine, so be it...*waves to Sweet Dixie.... Denials? Don't bother sweetie, I'm sure you can totally justify your rage... *laughing...
Those on the Forum that say hackers/Crackers are slimeballs, will doubtless make YOU the exception to the rule...*winks... Spur my poor ball-less Controller to greater heights and the further will be his eventual fall from grace...*cackles... A pipe-dream? Hmm.. I don't know - we're pretty much on a par when it comes to self-inflicted injury right now...*grins..

I went up the top last night and heard Nobby gasping and wheezing at the wall.. The kennel-cough crud was back? I shone my little torch over to find it was Pepsi doing the coughing... No worries, as you recall Missus C said she'd had the foresight to get medicine for the Twins for just that eventuality...*beams... The Sweeper will of course by now have noticed the Twins predicament and be dosing her ... (OR NOT...) *waves to Thandi/Busi at Merc. Pinetown... Will somebody please point the honey-voiced front desk lady to google Merc.Pinetown, so she can appreciate the mileage she gets from her amusement? Cool.... *grins... Could this be considered advertising? Would YOU buy a vehicle from this particular franchise? *curious... Hell, I would just as soon trot out her good points, which I've done frequently in the past... though right now with sweet Dixie coming out of the shadows, I'm finding it hard to be positive about the Sweeper at all....*sighs... cest la vie...

LATER at 4.55am

Did you see how charmed I was by our President's latest PR exercise? *beams... That he snuck up on Balfour's mayor and caught him skiving off? *laughing... Apparently no Blue Light convoy and just a pro-Zuma journo with a sense of humour to keep him company? Well, it won't have been exactly like that at all, but by golly it worked for me... I'd like to put in a requisition for a similar scenario to be engineered every week... Mo? Schabir? Can do?
I must have missed the threads on this humorous encounter at MyBB, though the rampant and justifiable cynicism that abounds, may have precluded it from even being mentioned.. Tsk tsk...

I OTOH, as the toad-in-the-street, am a sucker for theatrics such as these, and hope the Whisperers have more such sneaky plans in the offing...
When I told my kid that the Bishop has kissed and made up with the President, she brought up the reason for their fallout... A valid point she has...
How far out on a limb will Zuma be allowed to go? Do we really need the Chinese government as much as they need us? *curious.. Push that envelope Schabir, and let our President re-issue the invite to the Dalai Lama despite any veiled threats he may get...
The positive feedback from the thousands of fence-sitters would surely make this a risk worth taking? Tis all very well to impress mugs like me by surprise visits and dropped plates of grub, but you will surely gain a higher class of convert were you to change your tune on having the Spiritual One over for tea? Who is calling the shots here FFS? He is the President of our country and able as such to invite who he pleases.... *waits hopefully..

LATER at 9.00am...

Miraculously, the portable radio had recovered by last night, as had the GW's car radio...*winks.. I found no thread on MyBB claiming a similar fault occurring anywhere else, so am happy to assume twas more childishness displayed by Captain Not So Bright...*grins...
Pepsi gambolled happily up the stairs next to Missus C as she left on a shopping trip with a friend a while ago...
Her laboured breathing was remarked on, and I sent the Sweeper an sms (Saved) to say I would be happy to dose the dog if she wanted to pass the muti over later.. I don't anticipate an acknowledgement at all, as Bali would have told her to say my texts are no longer arriving...*teeth... She laid the groundwork very carefully the other day by asking if I was now sending them from a PC, if you recall? *snorts.. How much simpler it makes things for her to suddenly say they've stopped getting through to her.... Raise high the Yellow banner dudes! *looks at voda3g...

Do I hear the echo of hopelessness as I go on and on pointlessly regaling you with tales of the lawlessness surrounding the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System and the criminals tasked to run it? Course I do you sillies! *laughing...
Those of you with any moral fibre remaining will have seen at the outset that Colin Balliram is a common criminal and that his Chief is no better...*yawns....
You made your choices at the time and blow me down if you're not stuck with them... Besides, I'm damned sure you've managed to justify your behaviour to yourselves by now...*beams..

It counts for squat that I'm a law-abiding 'good' citizen...*gags... I'm UNPLEASANT and that's good enough reason to continue closing your eyes to the blatantly criminal behaviour committed by the Abuser and his Monkey... Behaviour that most certainly hasn't been restricted to toads for god's sake.... Do you personally KNOW Sue the Book? B. Snr.? and even M for that matter? Or do you sit back as armchair judges and agree that they too deserved what they got? *fascinated.... On the strength of what you're told by two serial prevaricators? *shrieks...

Just three other victims that Allen Give a Shit Spence will swear he didn't know would be included in the fun and games... Right Al? It came as a surprise? Bullshit!
You broke all the laws in the book knowingly, and with a sneer on your face to boot, knowing you could always duck behind the Official Orders skirts...
Since I've laid the truth of the matter out so clearly, have you had a change of heart? *falls over screaming with mirth..
My guess would be, not a chance! In fact I'll bet you're setting up some other mugs in a burb not too far away as I write... *winks... What's next Al? DIRECTOR of Power Lines to Suckers? A nice fat increase to go with it? *hears itself and sighs... Yadda yadda yadda...

*The Whistler has given up his efforts at emulating a bird, and his flat tuneless call sounds out down in the valley...*shrugs.. The Guardian of the Valve has moved his orange crate back to the position he favours... *

The TV took another nasty knock overnight and had to be reset from scratch, but that's now par for the course...*shrugs... I guess all the hours spent in front of your PC has somehow leached the very basics of courage from your systems as you shuffle along behind the Yellow Banner...
And my barbs are going to change this? *laughing Not till hell freezes over dudes...

Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 8th August 2009 at 1.35pm...