Friday, August 07, 2009

iGUNDANE.....

(begun Friday 7th August at 3.35am...)

Thick silence.... My fave.... Nobby got quite vocal in the dead of night.. He'd been tjoepstil since Scotty brought them back from the Doggy Parlour, and I confess to wondering if he'd done a runner or been damaged in some way...*waves to Busi/Thandi at Merc. Pinetown and hopes she is suitably amused....
Anyways, I was just happy to hear he was okay, though curious to know what it was that set him off repeatedly....*shrugs..

There's been this truly disgusting stench in the bedroom the last couple of days ..*gags... I'd decided it was my precious grain bags that had reached the end of their lives, so I put all four out on the verandah for the day... When I got home yesterday I discovered it hadn't helped a bit and the room still stank....
It only occurred to me much later that Rotunda may have dug up a particularly noisesome bone and left it under the bed.... I don't often look under there at all. (With good reason). But this was now an emergency, so I fetched the big torch and had a dekko... And there lay the culprit and cause of the nightmare pong...*pukes... A huge and VERY dead rat, steaming gently under the middle of our rugby-field sized bed.... OK - I was grossed out, but also delighted I wouldn't have to bin my grain bags...*applauds...
The GW manfully removed the corpse, and at that point I decided I felt under the weather and hit the sack early....
I'm relieved though somewhat subdued, to find that I'm fine this morning...*cackles...

How was the mess down in Brickfield Road yesterday? A burst pipe? Necessary to make adjustments, or the real thing? Whatever - it's like you toss good money after bad..*sighs.. I would hazard that the sink hole was rather more than you bargained for, but you had to close the road off to make hasty alterations anyways so, cest la vie?
We were home a little earlier than usual from our jaunt and in time to see more digging going on outside Sabeera's at No. 18 and another guy digging above No. 20...Is it ever going to come right? I just don't get how you can justify the buckets of money poured into such a small section of road... Get it right and we'll be the blueprint used everywhere? *shakes it's head...

LATER at 5.20am...

I guess Bali needed more mileage after getting the moon to blink...*yawns.. This time, I'd finished walking and had sat down next to Kitt at about 5.10am, when he turned it off... It startled young Spanky up at No. 12 into a paroxym of barking, but I was none the wiser as to which light he'd dowsed....*sighs...

The things I find most interesting probably send you off to sleep... Still, I must share with you... I turned the bathroom light on yesterday evening and happened to be looking directly at the fitting as I did so... For a nanosecond it flashed it's full strength white, before dimming down immediately to the pathetic dim glow that all our lights give off now... The standard 220 volts that the GW forks out for has been throttled down to it's lowest workable useage and still the costs go through the roof....
Small wonder my gorge rises when I read list upon list of ways to save electricity...*snorts...
And again, this stealthy behaviour is not considered corrupt because.....?
I'm interested to see that the streetlights along the fly-on to the freeway heading into the City are still off.. In particular, the beauties right next to where THESE three gentlemen were sitting as the cherry-picker lurked down by Khaled's until the GW and I left to go shopping on July 16th....*chokes..
I've not been aware of them much in the past, but since the Controller's mulberry tree is now more wood than leaves, at least one of those orange stunners now glares directly at me when I sit on the verandah...*grins... And now they're de-activated again...*puzzled...

While the microwave levels Mistuh Unqualified pumps out gaily may do a few trees a mischief, I was given to understand that it's the EMF levels from the power lines that cause the real damage?
And here we have an unstable Crook enjoying every minute as he literally PLAYS with the power he now manages... Another cheer for Mistuh Spence at this point? *applauds wildly...
Hey Al old son, if you tell me once more that you are just following orders, I swear I'll projectile vomit on your pointy little head!

A risky business? B. Snr can attest to that, as can Sue the Book and Penny.. Whether Gem Stokes, Cliff's wife and Gary could also be laid at your door is debateable, but I'm betting the fact that being so perfectly in the line of sight while you lot callously fumble on, trying this and that, didn't help them at all... *spews...
And yeah, I'm talking EMF here, not so much the microwaves that you would have everyone believe...

Anyone like to tell me what Dixie's part is, in the ongoing nonsense online? Clearly much admired, she must surely have good reason for her behaviour? Has rpm cautiously asked her to tone it down a bit? On the cloned site set up for me at least, she was the last visitor to leave the site owner a personal message by way of a link (which needless to say, I didn't follow.. Pfft..)
Leaping to conclusions is my stock in trade, but I'll pass on this one for the time being..*shrugs.. I guess the Weasel will maybe understand now why I can't just 'let it go' as he suggested, while the crud continues unabated...*grins...

As I arrived at the Station yesterday morning, an army chopper went by fairly low... What I would give to know who was occupying the passenger seats in that bird!

LATER at 10.45am..

Any repurcussions since I finally got round to publishing The Nature of the Beast earlier this morning? Hmm.. The GW says his portable radio was working fine when he got up but since then the signal has been mysteriously scrambled... How timeous! *teeth... el Pollo de Grande knows I detest the little noise-maker, but that's not the point is it? *falls over laughing...
He has to keep his dwindling band of 12 year-old fanbois happy and that should do it? *yawns...
Just another peurile demonstration of the carte blanche portfolio he and the Abuser were given on a plate... Do as you please, just don't get caught?
Both of them are sailing pretty close to the wind right now, or hadn't you noticed? *roffels.. One up on charges of sexual harassment and the other suspected of insurance scams? Grand choices hey Al? Sure I'm aware of the current problems at the SABC and would be happy to hear that everyone is experiencing difficulties with their radio reception today... *waits....

With all the complaints on the Forum about the rotten telecoms services, I'd best just tag on to the end of the queue? Feck that! Phone-tapping and recording is one thing, but deliberately manipulating calls is a whole new ballgame... I've had enough queries from callers asking why I don't pick up my calls to know it's because it's not ringing through this end...*grim... Our landline frequently drops in mid-call and my two cheapo cells are also considered fair game to the Idiot of Note next door. (As I've bitched about often enough...)

Have you even bothered to point out to him that it further clouds this entire Information Theft Project as corrupt and rotten in the extreme, or have you just given up and continue to pander to his pathetic whims? *vomits..
Ag Jannie, fingers crossed you don't join the balls-not-dropped plonkers who suggest I be satisfied with the few changes made....You of all people have to know that the Chickenman hasn't the ability to control himself at all... While he may talk the talk of a Cracker par excellence, his walk is that of a spoiled and vicious brat! *sighs...

Whether the sudden scrambled signal on the GW's little portable radio (just since I typed the previous blog, mind you.) can be attributed to the ongoing problems with the SABC or is directly attributable to the Spacker himself, it's a first, and doubtless won't be the last...*snorts...
Don't worry, be happy? On the matter of the Abuser and his Monkey having such control over the Innocents in the Zone? Pfft.. Corruption, Lies and Crookery rule the day fosho... Sies vir julle almal....*grins..

LATER at 1.10pm...

Missus Optimist that I am, when I first spotted the bakkie heading in to the backline of gumtrees across the valley, I'd thought it would be the staunch Captain Chule coming to have a word with the Bushdweller/Gatekeeper... Alas not. I must check my pictures, as it seems the water runoff guy is back far quicker than usual...*curious...
Yep, it's one of the Muni's fleet of 4x4s, often unmarked except for a yellow sign on the tailgate saying Construction... This one has an orange light clamped on it's roof and has coyly parked some ten feet further back than usual...*grins...
An odd hour to open the valve? Up to now they've arrived consistently early. Something to do with me spotting his shadow on the grass as he slid out of the passenger door on the other side carefully angled away from my view? *falls over laughing... So I figure the driver is busy on the other side, out of my sight, when at 1.00pm the dim-witted Bushdweller ambles over to ask for some ID...*shrieks... The driver must have waved him away furiously, as he stopped in his tracks, turned round and headed up to the Senior Boys Hostel..*laughing ... Oops! Just a John pulling in for a lunchtime BJ? Not a chance....

See now, it's 1.20pm and the dude has obviously slid back into his car and deliberately rolled down the tinted window to show me it's the same grey-haired dude that paraded for me on the last runoff..*grins delightedly.... Remember when the Rotten Apples arranged for the prozzies to hang out on the corner down by the stop-street for ages? And the guys would load them hastily into their cars and scoot up to the little Park by No. 20? See, as a result I'm an expert on BJ timing and there's no way the tech across the way is there for anything other than to adjust the valve...*falls over...
Could it be connected in any way to the sudden digging of square holes dotted all the way up the Crescent? They dug one last week in the road below Sue the Book's and now in front of Sabeera's and all the way up the street they're digging away to fiddle with the waterlines again...

Okay, the tech just left but didn't give us a wave...*chokes.. Pity the Bushdweller/Guardian of the Valve went over for a chat like that.. Pretty much confirms my claims in that department as well....

Peace julle...

PS I'm not delighted by the fact that early on while typing here, my harddrive went nutz. Are you watching or not? *growls.....

---oOo---

Friday 7th August 2009 at 2.43pm..