Sunday, August 16, 2009

TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM....

(begun Friday 14th August at 2.00pm...)

The sacrifices that certain Project employees will endure for the Cause are astonishing....*winks..
I've no idea what time they arrived, and only noticed them at 12.25pm when I went out to sit on the verandah not long after publishing my blog... It certainly wasn't my now familiar OldBoys Network dude who managed the last two runoffs...*curious..
When he did finally get out of his turquoise/blue Opel Record ND. 268679 and fiddled around with something on the back seat, he mostly kept behind a tree..*grins... I believe the entire operation should fall into the category of 'muddying the waters'... Apt don't you think? *applauds...

Parking right on the edge of the little bluff across the way, almost next to the precious valve that I believe to be situated just a short way down that bank, has to be an attempt to confuse you...*cackles.. A most odd position to choose for a make-out session at midday. If indeed it was the members of our local AmDram Society, they threw themselves into their roles with gusto, as the passenger's head bobbed up and down leaning over the driver's seat... *yawns....
I guess it was about 15 minutes after I'd first spotted the car that the big orange quadbike arrived and tore about at a discreet distance for a while...

At 1.20pm the Opel finally left and five minutes later I heard the quadbike start up again.. Did they all meet up down by Khaled's for a chat? *fascinated... How did he access the horse-gate chain? If there really are two such gates erected, and not just the one, are they there purely for an emergency? To be hastily chained shut should someone show an unhealthy interest in the runoffs? *baffled...

It's almost as though I have my own little Greek amphitheatre and am privileged to have a front row seat.... Today's performance would have to be rated Adult Content, as was the mock suicide, the beating, and the several earnest Players who chose to drop their pants and take a dump centre-stage over the past years... *claps... The Village-People wannabe, posturing with his airgun, would fit nicely into the Kiddies section...*snorts...

I came through just now, to find that my CPF Nokia has temporarily recovered it's screen...*blinks... My Controller appears in childlike fashion to require an acknowledgement on my blog before moving on to his next destructive party trick....*sighs...

LATER at 3.45pm

After all these years you can almost bet on having more problems than usual on a Friday... He may have returned the Nokia's screen, but instead I found the telly screen had been switched off... I reset it and watched for a bit till the screen froze for a second and it went black again... I confess I felt not even the slightest flicker of irritation.... Is this the dreaded ennui that now causes me to yawn at his lameness?
One who can sit and watch organised thefts taking place, himself a serial insurance scammer, and bosom buddy to another who is up on 5 separate charges of sexual harrassment? Does it not all reek of cowardice?

I doubt there is any one single factor that caused my Master to be what he is today.. Allen Spence's donation of our power circuit certainly tipped the Cracker over the edge... With his new found power and arrogance came acts of sheer cruelty and ultimately, carelessness...*shrugs...
Here in the Zone at least, his traits are precisely what is preferred by the Project Authors, and he will continue to be stroked and patted and treated with apparent respect, despite that his true nature has now been revealed... Fun times ahead, as your howls of outrage fall on deaf ears dudes.... *grins...

At 3.30pm a young man arrived at my Good Neighbour's gates and called out loud.. He then let himself in and, carrying his clipboard, went down to the house and disappeared... I watched as the dead SE flashed briefly into life twice and five minutes later the young man left...
So much for my additional tweak theory... What was it that caused the light to falter and die in the first place? Over-zealousness on my Controller's part?
The speed with which the young man 'fixed' the SE indicated that it had merely tripped, if so why was a call-out needed at all? *baffled...

Saturday 15th August at 3.50am..

Once the GW had gotten home and switched the TV back on, it gave us no more problems for the evening...*pats Bali... Did the Courageous Couple spend any time on line, laughing off my tales of gagging nausea? *interested... It's true that I feel better as I write - Not 100's but much better.... Even so, I immediately begin to question whether for three mornings in a row I could have imagined it...*sighs..
But no - it follows perfectly on with the rest of the Plonker's behaviour and it's certainly not the last time I can expect the SickBoy to wave his wand in that direction.... Do I get a reward for reporting faithfully as a dutiful guinea-pig should, on my Master's 'testing'? Ja RIGHT!! *laughing..

Reward enough that I was permitted to visit MyBB last night, unmolested... How my goals have shrunk! How grateful I've become for the smallest of mercies! *roffels... I sit here now like a Whipped Cur so thoroughly OWNED that even my incessant yapping is for the moment at least, silenced...*waves feebly to the Strategist... Honesty is a trait that is undesirable to the Project Authors and as such I must be punished repeatedly by my own Mistuh Let Me Teach You How to Hack Your Neighbours adsl Balliram.... *spins like a top.....

Would it startle you to know that I still find this Shadowland of guesses and assumptions preferable to the harsh realities of everyday life? That when I do venture out from under my rock, I'm overwhelmed by the savagery and unkindness out there in the so-called real world? No different to the life I'm leading here? Ah - but you'd be wrong... This one is just an amusing dream.... *grins...

Sunday 16th August at 3.20am...

The Twins came flying under the wall for a visit yesterday. Sophie and me were thrilled, and they worked their magic on the GW till he couldn't help but laugh... I sent Missus C the usual text to say they were here (so she wouldn't miss them and fret..) but it seems the new rule of 'let's pretend I didn't get the sms' still applies.... I've got to guess if anything the Network admin gets them and blocks them with her knowledge... This is of course, not corruption because....?
I'm aware tis a simple matter just to block a pesky caller's number, but among the things she tells her daughters would be NEVER to lie right? *winks... I guess her two will grow up as confused as mine, though for very different reasons....
I returned the Twins late in the afternoon and covered it with another text.. Luckily I remembered to unblock the hole in the wall, as Bronchial Betty flew back in again at dusk...*sighs..
Another text to the Charmers and I kept her for the night...

It would seem the medication Missus C says she got for the Twins (in CASE they developed Nobby's kennel-cough?) just isn't making much headway? It's rather a different kettle of fish to watch the little white rat convulsing as she wheezes and chokes... I'll try take some pics today to add to my collection shall I? *waves to Thandi/Busi at Merc Pinetown....

Anothing nauseating diatribe from the Crooked Town Clerk this past week... This time he chose to lie about water wastage... You still think the latest rumours of how he came to be the Dancing Queen for the ruling party are just malicious lies, or has the Strategist confirmed to a handful of his closest confidantes that it's true, and that the City Manager's sexual preferences ensure that he is totally OWNED? *sighs..

What do YOU chat about in your home and on your PC and phones that could, at a pinch, be interesting to the Listeners? Absolutely Nothing? You've been vociferously anti-government and the corruption that's so rife? You've repeatedly remarked on the crooked practises of both Telkom and vodacom? Depending on the quality of the Controller installed in your area, that is all it could take to unleash the powers of hell in your home...*cackles...
Lengthy powercuts? It's quite likely that someone has been found sufficiently interesting for the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network system to head in your direction at last....*grins...

The idea is for you to ultimately learn the hard way to STFU and take it silently.. To question nothing, and voice no opinion whatsoever... Shouldn't be too hard now should it? *waves to the sheeples....

Peace...

---oOo---

Sunday 16th August 2009 at 1.37pm..