Sunday, August 30, 2009

SOLITARY CONFINEMENT....

(begun Saturday 29th August at 5.45am...)

Any of you familiar with Queen's Avenue up in Westville? Take a drive up that narrow road that ends on King's Avenue and witness the carnage underway.... The well-kept grounds of the Bergtheil Museum are being destroyed by the bullyboy method of assisted suicide, employed by the Project in their never-ending quest for DLOS...*vomits..

Halfway up that little road you will find the inevitable always-on streetlight, and it shouldn't be too difficult to ascertain which property houses that particular Controller... Rich pickings to be had? In perfect sight of the mast situated next to the Westville Police Station, are those home-owners aware of the surreptitious visits to their homes made by certain of the Forces finest?
Would their Station Commander consider selling on the information that he's now privy to? *fascinated... I've met the Head of the Westville CPF, and he is most certainly aboard the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System, and clearly thinks it's a fine thing... Another bright spark that's been bamboozled? *cackles..

Is he aware that his home can be, and probably is, very often put on Conference Call? That his private remarks on fellow CPF Members and the SAPS may well be on record up at the copshop? *grins... Unlike the Zone, the Westville SAPS may just be squeaky-clean, and run by a Pillar of Virtue...*shrugs... This wouldn't preclude the specially designated Officers working with their local Controllers much like Balliram, from accessing and invading any property they chose... *shrugs.. But hey, you're comfortable with that, right?

As the Master is fully aware, little Penny's sister works in Queen's Avenue, though whether full time or on a daily basis I don't know... Will she be feeling the effects of the Information Theft System as the dudes in charge fumble to increase the signal strength? *fascinated... Do the lights in those homes often flicker wildly and dim?

*The yellow-billed kite has left his perch on top of the gum tree and is silhouetted against the dawn sky as he circles, hunting his first meal of the day... Whatever ultimately befalls me, I can't but feel grateful for the amazing distraction the Project has provided....*

LATER at 9.45am..

I took Flo to the bus stop on Berea this morning. On the way home I took a drive along Raftery Crescent to find there's some upgrades being done to Barnabas property... I could have sworn there were round SE's all along that wall, but this morning I see that they are in actual fact black carriage lamps... Easy to find if you're interested, as it's the double-story on the hill heading up from Sparks Road... *grins... And no, did you really think there would be numbers? *winks...
When I mentioned there was building going on, the GW said that there's also an upgrade underway at another of Barnabas properties... Namely THIS one at 734 Jan Smuts Highway, home to the Fair Carol....
Has there been a recent interest payout on the unrecovered SBV millions, allowing Barnabas to pour more cash into his assets...? *curious....

The unfortunate tech sitting at the open DSLAM up by the Hall declined to give me a smile, but nonetheless, I got THIS picture the second time I drove by...*grins... It's the first time I've ever seen one opened wide like that, and I guess he's there to work with THESE two guys perched up the streetlight pole much further down the Crescent, outside the Councillor's cousin's house? *laughing...
One dressed as you see, in the red overall of the E.S. Electrical Contractors and the other not. Are you as amused by their mode of transport as I was? An AVIS RENT A CAR FFS!? *choking.... I actually stopped on the way home and had a chat to them...*grins..

The pole they were up had been painted with a white cross just like ours... I asked if they'd switched the power off and he said yes, but they would only be busy for a couple of hours and not till 3.30pm as stated on the notices... I told him my pole was also marked and asked if they were coming down later, and he'd looked surprised and replied they'd probably only do mine next week! Hau! There's obviously BEEG money in these contracts... Weekend pay for a couple of hours work is neat!

So I got home minutes later to find our power was ON and never went off, and that our Good Neighbour had just called to say her's was OFF. WTF? When exactly was the circuit changed and when was our streetlight removed from the circuit and isolated so niftily? It visibly puts out less power than Bali's light, but is now on a different circuit to my Good Neighbour's?

There's clearly a logical reason for doing this, and it doesn't involve lawlessness and corruption in any way hey Bali? *cackles... Let me ask Pramith this: Does your papa know that this change has been made to the circuit? A man I've ALWAYS considered to be GOOD? Does he know of Basil and my fairly recent isolation regarding our power supply and just how vulnerable we now are? Should I speak to him of this matter Pramith? *curious..... I confess it startled me, and I am very tempted indeed..... Would he applaud the move? Somehow I don't think so..... *blinks...

Did you get many complaints from the Chosen previously on our circuit, regarding the huge surges and dips aimed our way, but that would have affected them as well? You solved this by isolating our streetlight? Happy days Knobhead! At this point I have to remind myself sternly that you are Somebody Special, Bali and not just a cheap, bullying thug with excellent Crooked connections...*roffels..

LATER at 7.00pm

As I'd said to bwana, I doubted it would be long before my Forum pages went blank in spite of not logging in.... and so it was this evening *sighs... My Master and his fanbois are palpably excited, and I guess he's been given the nod by a seriously peed off Strategist and is hard put to control his glee... *grins..

It's to Jannie's credit he approached the OP on the cellmast problem, but what a bonus this will be for the OP!! Having drawn such attention to that particular tower, I would hazard a certain amount of care and attention will now be paid to it's emissions for a long time to come... Unlike the Mayville cellmast or for that matter the one by Owen Johnson's home...
You regard us as guinea-pigs at best do you not? Some useful, and some downright irritating? *winks...
It's always been dead easy to shut me up by the simplest of tweaks to our PC has it not? The thing is Bali, why would you want to? *peers at the Scammer...

You've said often enough that there's not a brain cell to be found in my head, and you've shared my spoken and written words with the utmost malicious enjoyment for years... So, tell us why would you make such a determined effort to get me off mybroadband.co.za after all this time? *baffled... It's not that you tire of me, but that I begin to make sense at last? I'm becoming....*drum roll..... dangerous??!! *falls over heaving with laughter... In what way FFS?

I guess Karl Muller's posts have caused a little ripple of unease in your comfort Zone is what... Somebody must pay for that and it might as well be the old Twit right? It has to be someone a good deal smaller or weaker than yourself as most bullies are total cowards and that's a fact...
So, if you can't kick the dog you'll kick the toad... And kicked I am! *cackling...

The amused and vague 'support' I kidded myself may have come from Jannie has proven to be just more delusion on my part... Even our power supply has been put into solitary confinement as evidenced by recent events...
You've found that official piece of paper signed by Selebi himself? The warrant allowing you to control our power supply and monitor both our phones and our private conversations? What reason is stated on the warrant? Subersive? Traitor? Or just plain unpleasant? *looks at the Pervert...

As a message to those who may just have woken from their self-induced coma, it couldn't be clearer... Rock the boat and you will drown just as we are drowning... *shrugs...
Capitulate and grovel for mercy? To a serial Insurance Scammer and participant in organised crime that cosies up to Sexual Offenders and DrugLords? Erm, I don't think so.... *shows it's yellowed stumps to the Idiot... Don't wait for permission from the Strategist FFS - Just go ahead and fry us... You KNOW you want to! *pats Bali... Shhh.... nobody's looking, quick! Besides, I bet there've already been several scenarios written to end this tale by now.. What are you waiting for? *shoves a brick merrily up the Perverts elongated proboscis....

I swear the RF emissions have already doubled in many homes, judging from some of the comments I managed to read after sending rpm a private message...*grins..
The Penguin's sanctimonious prayers offered to PeterCh had me running for a bucket! Hopefully it was pure sarcasm, as there certainly isn't anything I would recognise as christian about that articulate little bird!
Meanwhile I trudge stoically onward and upward.....
Peace...

---oOo---

Sunday 30th August 2009 at 7.19pm.