Monday, August 31, 2009

OPEN SEASON......

(begun Sunday 30th August at 4.15am...)

I lay there for a bit, studying both my dead hands with a certain amount of amusement, the shriek in my ears at it's highest pitch yet... What I would give for just one flash of logic or commonsense right now.. There are answers staring me in the face fosho, but as always I stumble unseeingly past them..*snorts...
The repetitive grinding squeak of one of my Controller's electronic devices sounds outside in the dark and then suddenly stops.. Not so much as a breeze stirs the curtains and the freeway is silent for the moment..

LATER at 5.45am..

Having put so much power into the hands of the Agliottis, Barnabas and Koobairs, who are relentlessly flooding the country with banned substances, was there ever a recovery plan on the cards? *curious... Do you persuade the gullible that the Druglords are being used merely as a speedy means of saturating the land with the Information Theft Project? That once it's fully in place, some years down the line, you will start picking off these scurvy bastards? Your Sales Pitch must be unparalleled (sp) in it's brilliance FFS.... *claps...

How many of the Chosen here in the Zone are themselves users? How many of THEIR children and grandchildren will be lured to support Barnabas lucrative Empire before the Project Authors promised assurances come about? *baffled... I'd hoped in my bumbling way to have raised the standards a fraction, in the choice of Controllers at least...*snorts.. As if...
My stream of ceaseless yapping has done no more than raise the level of malicious and vindictive enjoyment at my struggles...*laughing... Even my own amusement at my predicament is despised.. There's clearly no pleasing some folks! *winks...
Seriously bitter/bored/old crone creates surreal Other-world for her own amusement... You think? *falls in a heap... Ag, you're probably right, and I'm due to wake up from this bizarre dream fairly soon and doubtless with a nasty shock! *grins...

Bali's attempts at discretion earlier as he activated the TV jackpoint, were a FAIL as usual,(though he does get a point for trying).

Up until fairly recently, (dare I say pre-Karl Muller?) a pm to the mods or to rpm would have my cowardly Lord Fowl and his fanbois scuttling for cover...*cackles.. Not any more...
It's a free-for-all out there now... Do they jostle and shove each other in their haste to torture me? Form an orderly queue dudes! Get in line and take your turn! *waves to Dixie... Who is it down at Roggebaai that wishes to remind me of the halcyon days when mweb was our isp? Andre, is that you? Calliope? Still heaving that enormous chip about? *sighs...

Jannie hasn't even broken sweat, and with ease has me swinging upside down like some sub-human pinata, while he hands out the bats...*roffels... The only constant in my saga, is my inability to rise beyond being an Idiot...*curtseys deeply...

Monday 31st August at 4.35am...

Weird how I thought I could hear those huge machines that used to arrive so regularly on the Freeway bridge... They're not back down by Brickfield Road again? *startled.. What's left to tear up FFS?
Predictably, mon Capitano rose to the challenge I tossed him in last night's blog and I was treated to an overdose of 'what you fancy' during the night...*grins... You most likely won't recall the weird shin cramps that occurred to both the GW and me, back when we slept in the same room? I'd blogged on the oddness of it at the time, and it didn't ever happen again on quite that scale... Until last night that is...*winks..

My unfortunately equally brain-challenged PuppetMaster continues to believe he can frighten me...*rolls eyes... What was it I was saying about improving the standard of Controllers? Oh well, next time maybe? *laughing...
The limited space in my head simply doesn't allow room for fear, o Turd of the world... It's too busy wondering WTF causes those cramps and how exactly you engineer them.. Even at this point I've no idea whether it's RF or EMF so there you go - I remain a Simpleton forever! *grins..

May I venture to guess (haha) that the Strategist has by now contacted Karl Muller and politely struck up a friendly conversation with him, behind the scenes? It worked so well with the OP, why not with the Cellmast Activist? *beams... Will it do the trick? Will Jannie stall on the matter of cellmast Health Insurance and instead fill Muller in on my mischief-making wickedness? In the unlikely event Muller would pay me more than just a cursory glance in his hectic life?
Bedaar, julle... It ain't gonna happen.. Like some strange form of Tourette's, the minute I open my mouth in real life, I insert both feet...*cackles... Despite my very best efforts that sad fact of life hasn't changed at all, so no worries for the Seriously Crooked from my end...

*and yes - that WOULD be the big roadworks machines that I hear roaring down the way..*

As I write, the Plonker has twice activated the same old electronic device outside the window and twice I've laughingly spat in it's direction... The small things in life..... While there have been several new devices added to my surroundings, that little bugger is a constant, and amuses the hell out of me...*grins.. I gave an involuntary snort last night as I emerged on my top step to be met with the latest and way over-the-top noisy device, seemingly emanating from Newton's gates! *lawls... Another of Peter Williams' (Surveillance Master to the Moths) little gadgets? does he have a fat contract with some far-Eastern country to supply these handy devices? Who arranged the contract? Could it have been Barnabas' own Carol on one of her regular trips East? *fascinated..

How do the Good Chosen feel with regards to working so closely with our Druglord? Has his power been played down? I recall the Glassman telling me so earnestly that Earl had paid his dues and was on the straight and narrow...*keels over laughing... It's like every man Jack here in the Zone is labelled a Druglord if money changes hands over a banned substance.... Utter bollocks... While the number of Dealers/Peddlers would probably startle you, that's all they are... *looks at the scurvy Ridwaan... I'm betting you don't use many of your own products do you? Where there's a demand, you'll supply? *vomits...
So no, there's only the one DrugLORD here in the Zone, and that would be His Highness Earl Michael Barnabas... One whose Empire has literally taken off since the inception of the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System...

While good old Karl Muller battles for any sort of control to monitor cellmast emissions, he certainly won't have the time to wonder why the Authorities have seen fit to invite the country's top druglords aboard the project... And even if he were, he would be told that the Scum are themselves monitored... What a joke! When you've employed a Sleazebag like Colin Balliram and his Chief willingly? When you've handed the means to them to isolate our streetlight and pick us off one by one? *cackles...

While Karl Muller is a breath of fresh air (a rare commodity nowadays here in the Zone), he ain't the Knight I've been waiting for so futilely.. That ghostly figment of my wild imagination hasn't even left the Starter's Gate and probably never will...
If I'd been bothered to climb the stairs earlier, would I have seen the big machines working nearer than I'd thought? Not as far down as Brickfield Road after all? *at this point I'm shown a message that I've lost the connection to Blogger.com*... Well, I'm not bovvered... Do I look bovvered? *falls over screaming...

To end, may I say to Aziz, Pramith, Ishmael , Lloyd, Baron, and the dozens and dozens of other youngsters entranced by the Crooked Captain of Immense Courage's Cracker skills, that so much fun simply won't come without a price.. That it's unlikely any of you will be looking further than your next payout, or next laugh obtained by the Controller at my expense? *winks...
If you're careful, you may just go on to own an Empire as lucrative as Barnabas... Or alternatively, you may find those annoying headaches are on the increase...*shrugs...

It's all karma is it not, and the answer remains d)...*beams...

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 31st August 2009 at 2.25pm.