Thursday, August 06, 2009

THE NATURE OF THE BEAST...

(begun Wednesday 5th August at 11.00am....)

Let it go? Geez WeaselBoy! You can't be serious?! *chokes... Though my armour is seriously flawed and dented (witness my slump in spirit over a mere book and a skirt FFS!) it's on, and it's not coming off anytime soon kiddo!

Have you all forgotten why I was so outraged by Telkom's Wireless boxes when they first went up on Bali's pole and then on ours as well? The tiny but obvious light on each that could be seen after dark? Course you had to be standing in DLOS before they revealed themselves, but there they were, and you KNOW they were cameras...*sighs...
I've told you repeatedly of the mass of coloured wires jammed into the top of the box and the lens sitting in the bottom half... Weren't you listening!! Of how Mike Oliver thought he'd successfully shielded the contents from my beady gaze? Ooops!? *cackles...

Sure those cameras and boxes were removed, but it's a given they would've been replaced very quickly by devices much harder to spot...
Right now I'm fairly embarrassed for you all... If, on the off-chance, you're even mildly disgusted at my Controller's insurance scams, why are you not appalled by the far greater crime of being a part of arranged thefts from innocent residents properties? Why are you not nauseated that mon Cabbage could sink so low? What proof do you have that el Pollo de Grande had his own 4x4 nicked? And yet you find yourself inclined now to believe him guilty? Yes you do! *sighs..

I've got no bloody need to lie! I LIVE mere feet from the dude, and know him almost better than myself... His burglaries, including the one that set poor Penny up so neatly, were contrived theatrical productions and nothing more... I had no idea he would claim on the 4x4 if you must know...*snorts... I just assumed there would be a list of items 'removed' from the house, that he fancied replacing..
The bullies who interrogated little Penny by hurling abuse at her, insisted that a PC had been stolen... She said the 'thieves' had left with some items in a pillowcase and that there never was a computer, apart from a keyboard lying around the house... That wasn't good enough for you at the time? Fools!

She sells cars for a living ... That's a huge chunk of money to persuade someone to part with by anyone's standards... So now she's promoted to Finance Manager you think she's given up the art of salesmanship? *laughing.... Loath as you are to face up to it, you Brightest of the Bright have been led a merry dance...*falls over...
The Courageous Couple epitomise the Controllers now spreading across the country...*shrugs..

LATER at 2.15pm

I've just been out on the front lawn and taken a picture of that big tree at the bottom of the valley below B.Snr's at No. 4. That's been looking nailed for some time and it's quite possibly too late to prevent it's complete demise, unlike the wild fig(?)...
Do a search through my albums for a picture taken in August 2007/2008 of the same tree?? Despite global weather patterns changing dramatically, I doubt it'll make much difference to the trees in the valley at this point... October used to be spring, and that's a fair way off still, (Oktober is die mooiste maand..) so we'll just have to keep clicking away, waiting for the new leaves to appear....*cackles...

Officially of course, if it were to go horribly pear-shaped, there's no doubt Wayne von Bart would drag out the old white ant story to great effect...*beams... But you and I would know, wouldn't we Jannie? That giving the power circuit to a Cracker who holds NO qualifications whatsoever, and who consorts with downright criminals, may not have been the Project Authors' finest hour? *rolls eyes....

Will I bear some of the blame for taking so long to find my tongue? For nonsensically grinning and jibbering for years before I discovered I could actually speak? Funny thing is - were all the trees in the valley to die, it wouldn't change nary a thing, now would it? *keels over...

*The Master's remote just sounded at 1.25pm and a minute later I was engulfed in heat.. It only lasts for a second or two, totally unlike the hot flushes of menopause, but we'll just brush it aside as more of my vivid imagination shall we? Were there such a thing as a compassionate and FULLY QUALIFIED EE among you, (unlikely), I doubt even he or she would feel more than mild interest at the reported effects of EMF and RF that are increased sporadically into our home, as the mood takes Mistuh Petulant... *shrugs..*

As you surely know, I have other *coughs* problems I consider more pressing than my ears turning a luminous green... So I shall continue to tell you now and then, when my hand burns and dies at the oddest of times, or the whine in my ears becomes a scream, or the heat from the screen is turned up to appalling levels (though it generally vanishes as soon as I remark aloud....*waves to CleverDick..)
Of how on occasion, just the nerves in my lower jaw all wake up as I walk into the kitchen first thing in the morning.. Or just the nerves in the left or right upper jaw jangle wildly as I sit before the PC...*laughing... Are you so jaded that you find his party tricks BORING?

Your youthful arrogance has me in stitches.. Based on scientific fact, my claims are crap? Or the classic: There are no such things as UFO"S because I'VE not seen one? Do you hear yourselves? *choking.
How tunnel-visioned and small-minded you are determined to remain, though you've been gifted with such a brain? *envious... At the very least, temper your cries of derision at those who've maybe seen things you may never see.... It does you no credit at all to trot out the hairy old 'mentally deranged' or 'don tin-foil hats' crud... Prove to me that I DON'T feel the Master's Special attentions, or that I NEVER saw a UFO? No can do? Calling me a Liar is no proof at all...*laughing... Now sit quietly and listen when I tell you of what the Cracker is now capable of, since being GIVEN the power circuit to control by Allen Thicko Spence, ludicrously titled Superintendent of Electricity for Durban..

Does the Strategist moonlight as a part of the Projects enormous Damage Control Team? I somehow envisaged an entire grey and faceless building that you would miss were you to blink.. A building that houses a vast work force whose task it is to produce creative lies to cover up each catastrophe caused by the Project, as it occurs... Yes? Near enough? So far if I may dare to say so, they've been bloody useless at it...*grins... Not that it matters, as the sheeple barely raise their eyes from checking and double-checking the locks on their doors these days...*sighs..

Where the Damage Controllers aren't required to stretch their brains at all, the Authors of the Project are totally awesome... Was it the late nineties that they began meeting and talking through the night as they schemed and plotted how they would enslave the sheeples?
Did the Whisperers approach the Beast, or was it the other way round? You don't remember? *shocked! Do our guys in SA get credit for the audio monitoring innovation or are other countrys (sp) ahead of us?

Oh come ON!! Surely you can tell me? *whines... Who could I possibly spill the beans to? Bali? (who knows all the answers already). The spam bot that marches back and forth visiting my blog to further delude me? *screams with mirth....

*A fairly strong wind has sprung up, though it's still a cloudless sky before me.. Bugger JM Coetzee and his harrowing tale for unsettling me so... *grim.. Sunbirds and white-eyes dart about the coral tree as it sways in the wind..*

The Bushdweller and his remarkable bottomless wardrobe have kept out of sight since he moved behind the trees yesterday.. I'd gone up later and seen him camped just a little way from his original site...Was it the quadbike rider that arrived while I was busy online typing up my blog, or was that indeed a cellphone he held while he was being given orders to move out of sight? *cackles... Fascinating times fosho..

Thursday 6th August at 3.45am..

I unlocked and opened the lounge door at about 3.30am to hear the pathetic buzz of a pseudo-Wireless song.. Totally unlike the full-throated song that used to float out from the Senior Boys Hostel across to Mayville, or the Convent to the Crescent... FAIL....*sighs...

The Twins came in under the wall well before dark.. They had us both cackling with delight at their antics, and I sent a silent thanks to the Sweeper, despite it was hardly their intention to amuse us...I also sent the standard sms and didn't get a reply... I tried calling their landline as they were both clearly home, but Bali saw to it that it wasn't answered... Does he also block my texts now to his SO's phone? Not something I'll ever be told fosho..

LATER at 4.05am...

Our Network Admin has just activated one of his devices outside the window by der Bunker... It squeaks repetitively and badly needs Q20, but I say nothing...*grins... If I spoke aloud now, it would disappear, but why spoil his fun? *laughing...

Peace...

---oOo---

Finally published Friday 7th August 2009 at 8.56am...