Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HOW TO WIN FRIENDS.....

(begun Sunday 9th August at 6.35am....)

..and influence people? Carnegie would turn in his grave!

I'm trying my darndest to be flexible, and in the end, I only went out onto the still dark verandah to join Kitz just before 5.45am.. Always a punctuality freak (closely aligned to my controlling nature, I'll bet), I now work at breaking the habit... *grins...

So, there I sat for a couple of minutes before I realised my ears were silent. I searched in vain for the now companionable shriek, be it muted or shrill, and I found while the pressure was still there, that was it.... How anxious I became over such a small thing! *laughing... Until my simple mind realised that the signal would of course have been either shut off or largely dumbed down for the function over on the Playing Field...

I overslept yesterday morning and as a result was too preoccupied to notice it's disappearance before...*shrugs... I find it most interesting that for the benefit of the people on the field yesterday at least, operations came to a grinding halt.... Was it the Controller himself that decided to shut down the signal and not the Director? I would prefer that it were....*curious...

The Activist and his good wife clearly see no risk at all to their charges, and it would be disturbing to find that they themselves didn't care to spend any time in DLOS to the signal and therefore requested it's shutdown for the function... It would be preferable to believe that as the majority of both Chosen and Witless were on the field, Colin Balliram had very few targets left in their homes to 'visit' and took the opportunity to have a little vacation himself...? *winks... Did his interest turn instead uphill? Our lights, apart from a couple of deliberate dips, have remained constant. So whose circuit did the Pervert infest these past 2 days?

When I heard the sound of Missus C's voice yesterday, I returned the wheezing little dog to their yard with an accompanying sms.... She continues to feign non-receipt though by now you will all be aware of the deception...*grins... Fingers crossed tis a plan of their own devising and not on the advice of one higher up the chain of command... *looks at the Strategist...
Could you be bothered, you would easily be able to confirm that my Network Admin receives my texts as always, though whether he allows them in turn to arrive at their end destination is another matter.... And this is not corruption because.....?
Tis a joke to even consider that Jannie gives a toss one way or the other, but I persist nonetheless... Ahhh, the delusions of the seriously deranged....*sighs...

Tis now 7.00am and the Master's animals have just cantered noisily past der Bunker, Pepsi's laboured breathing rasping as she runs... While Nobby the Large appears to have overcome his cough, despite that he refreshes his contact with the illness each time he returns to Scotty's Doggy Parlour, it's taking more of a toll on the scrawny white rat.... More hyperbole? Next time she comes over, call me and I'll put her on... You be the judge? *grins...

The Sweeper for the most part has played a fairly civilised Game outwardly, and I must confess that the sudden 'loss' of the communication between us has me feeling strangely cheerful... The drastic actions of a losing team if you will ...*beams...

The pseudo-bird caller trudges about below, inanely whistling into the increasing wind...Sure I'd love to glimpse his grubby plumage, but not nearly enough to move my fat behind from this comfortable chair... *laughing.. Nor (you may assure him) will I make any deliberate attempt to unmask him... It's been my experience that Wankers generally reveal THEMSELVES with little effort on my part.... You agree, o Lout of my Life? *shows it's yellowed stumps....

Which SE is it that is nailing the Master's little mulberry tree so thoroughly? I suspect it's the one that matches the now de-activated valley-facing Bunker SE... If this can cause such damage to a plant I'd considered fairly microwave resistant, what is it doing to the inhabitant's at No. 2? No joint pains? Inexplicable back pain? Noisy ears or burning hands?
The GW has proven fairly resistant himself up to this point, though as you know, he spent more time out than at home during the Worst of Times... *shrugs...
I confess to being a tad surprised that neither Kasim nor his wife are feeling the results of so much EMF and RF... Possibly they too, wisely spend considerable hours out of the area....

LATER at 7.35am..

A standard white open bed bakkie sporting the Elgin logo, ND 51306 is staying over at my Controller's pozzie.... Is the driver a neighbour of YOURS? I would guess that every friend and relative known to the Courageous Couple are by now blessed to be among the Chosen and have the perks to show for it... *winks..
A few of them may even have been considered as material for Controllers, and will be tutored accordingly...
You don't need a bloody Electrical Engineers Certificate to manage a power circuit FFS! Any old, or young Crook for that matter, can handle it hey Allen? I don't know whether Brian Gillham would agree with you after Friday's Cook-up down in the Glenwood area, but hey let's push on regardless shall we? *pukes...

I've not yet read the Tribune, but if a report on that particularly outrageous 'surge' wasn't printed, I would have to ask why the cover-up? Two different Editors? They can't find anything on the bloke from the Independent on Saturday, but have the Tribune Editor nailed? *hums happily....

Tuesday 11th August at 3.30am...

Disturbingly, I found no mention at all in the Sunday Tribune of the destruction caused in Glenwood by a so-called surge... Already these incidents are becoming regarded as common-place and un-newsworthy? *screams.... Is the area considered up-market and the residents therefore assumed to have the means to carry their losses? *grim... What did I expect? An open letter from the Crooked Town Clerk stating that the Muni will bear the costs of their errors? *falls over laughing..
The Corrupt know their victims well... There will be one or two outraged bleats, but for the most part the flock will sigh and accept the annihilation of their possessions with resignation....

It's now some twenty minutes since I rose to find I only needed one jumper, it was that warm this morning, though the temperature has suddenly dropped considerably as I sit here...*shuffles off to add a few layers... Doubtless my Controller will light my fire shortly as he usually does...*waits...

We held our CPF Meeting last night, despite that it was a Public Holiday... I confess to afterwards being relieved that our numbers were down accordingly and the Rotten Apples and their Chief will have been tickled pink by the evening's events... Too ambiguous?
I'm sure our DA Councillor would be only too happy to fill you in...(who, no matter what his agenda may be, always makes me smile and 'enhances' our Meetings tremendously *winks) *waves to Carol while choking with mirth....

Someone asked me last night whether I thought Earl Michael Barnabas continued to run his drug empire and I replied that AFAIK he most certainly does, though it will be far from his primary interest these days.... I would suggest that the Druglord has diversified his Operations and that he is now concentrating on the sale of private Information...
A business opportunity that was handed to him knowingly by the Project Authors via their puppet, Allen I Am An Idiot Spence...

Fingers crossed Jannie, that you have far better equipped ferrets on your team than does the Chicken King... His lack of control has led me to believe that he is not a top of the range Cracker after all... A pinprick of light at the end of my tunnel? *hopeful...

The inevitable cracks are already appearing in my solo visits to trivia channels..
Where are the good IRC cops? Do they still applaud him and slavishly allow him to cause mayhem and to bully channel owners? *non-plussed...
Surely by now the gilt has worn right on off the gingerbread, and they see him for what he really is FFS?
Or has his behaviour set a precedent for ALL our irc cops? *refuses to buy that.... Possibly it's time for a refresher course and a renewal of the oath of Office? To keep the SCUM offline and to AID the weak and ignorant? *wishful thinking... (If you found that last sentence in any way humorous, may I suggest it's time to turn in your badge?)

My ears remain strangely silent this morning, though they are still under considerable pressure despite the lack of noise. I've not been overwhelmed by the heat of my Master's arrival either, though tis probable I shall hear him as I go now to sit out on the verandah...*waves...

LATER at 5.00am..

Wrong again..*snorts... In the short while that I sat out before climbing onto the Orbitrek, my Master stayed ALMOST completely silent... He tries a different tack? Yesterday his arrival by the TV jackpoint was filled with his usual joie de vivre... This morning I heard no similar crack, apart from the activation of the little electronic device over by the bird tray...*winks...
As it happens, shortly after sitting down here at the desk at 3.30am., he started up the device that lives just outside the window, as well... *cackles..
He ran both at what I guess to be their very lowest option, but hear them I did, and will have to grade Secret Agent StumbleAbout accordingly... Another FAIL I'm afraid...*cackling...

Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 11th August 2009 at 1.24pm...