Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A COLD SURVIVOR....

(begun Tuesday 11th August at 5.15am....)

*I'd thought to give the blog a miss today, but it would appear from my usual visit this evening to www.mybroadband.co.za that my fans think otherwise....Pfft... Enjoy....*

The GameWrecker came up to do the gates for me when I headed off to the CPF Meeting last night. Well before that, the biggest of the quad bikes had arrived in the dark valley to roar up and down, making it's point... *applauds... I guess the same one that alternates with Pepsi arriving under our wall so often, as I sit down to type my blog online? Met ander woorde, a weak attempt at distraction? *keels over cackling... It's a FAIL every time, and last night's effort was no exception...

If the terrain were more suitable, could I expect to see the Pimpmobile tearing up and down, with it's no doubt Top of the Range sound system creating a sonic boom?
I've claimed and continue to claim, that there is a close and lucrative relationship between the Abuser and his Monkey, and Earl Michael Barnabas, Druglord to the Zone and beyond... That each time I log on to type up a blog young Baron is somehow made aware of this... Only my Network Admin can have set it up to work so neatly...*shrugs...
You've met Baron often enough on these pages over the years... Right back to the days when he'd arrive down at the stormwater drain in the valley on a scramble bike to peddle his wares to his youthful customers..

He's since come of age and has grown into a young man blessed with his mother's good looks.. Apart from the stunning convertible Pimpmobile he drives on occasion, he doesn't conform to the stereotypical picture of a wealthy Dealer at all... You certainly won't find him decked out in ropes of 24 carat gold and diamond ear studs, unlike some of his youthful employees...*grins...

Doesn't he realise that his constant appearance and determined involvement in backing up the Not-So-Secret-Agent and the Rotten Apples, is proving detrimental to the Courageous Couple's cover story? *curious... Yes, we know that you're probably Earl's best bet as heir to his Empire young man, but right now you're drawing a whole lot of attention to yourself, and by proxy to the Peer of the Realm himself.... Does Earl appreciate the publicity I give him or would he rather I didn't keep mentioning his business relationship with Koobair, the Abuser, the Rotten Apples, my Master and most interesting of all, Mo and Shaik, the Whisperers? Hey, if he doesn't mind, then by all means feel free to continue the silliness....*shrugs...

Let me allay any fears you may have and say that in the pecking order that rules the Zone, I'm well aware that young as you are, you still probably outrank Little Willie next door, in the power stakes.... May I gently suggest that you don't spoil it all by shooting yourself in the foot as Colin Balliram has done?
How'm I doing Alex? *waves wildly... Still stone cold or getting warmer?

Could Manisha Arbuckle be persuaded to lie for the project, as so many of the Good appear to be doing? If I were to invite her to visit the valley and to diagnose the death of several trees here, is she already aware of the damage caused countrywide by the microwaves? Of the death of hundreds of established trees by assisted suicide as well, should they encroach on the so-desired LOS?
If one such as the Educator and Activist has so easily been led down the garden path, why not the horticulturist? *sighs...

LATER at 8.30am..

As my Master continues to meddle in my life, do I in turn happily poke at the scabs that sit in charge of Dodge City... Do you recall how the smear campaign began? Dixie55? Was it not that I was a cop-hater and a gossip? *falls over... What's sauce for the goose dudes... My meddling in police business resulted in my friend being winged did it not? In the very basic goonda style of thinking, that should have shut me up right there? What went wrong? Did your delight at your own maliciousness shut down your collective thought processes...? Lazzie?

Let me share with you the ongoing signs, small as they are, of how the Master and his Boss continue their lawlessness? My little Nokia, for the most part astonishingly well-behaved for over a week, suddenly shut itself down yesterday afternoon and requested that I insert the SIM card.. I restarted it to find an sms had come in from M...*gags...
At last night's CPF Meeting the Good Super had asked what had happened to his copy of the Minutes... (sent by email to the Station Admin secretary last Wed. 5th) I checked with the lovely Navi this morning and she said his copy was printed out and he should've got it... He didn't.. She was genuinely baffled... (I said small, but pertinent IMO).... The journo said last night he was anticipating my replies to his recent mails.. I checked for them and found nothing since August 3rd....
I don't believe the majority of my attackers are all that young at all.... So no excuse for youthful exuberance? *winks.... Running a full scan reveals nothing... Well it wouldnt now, would it?

LATER at 10.00am..

I've definitely lost something.. I sit outside in the warm sunshine and feel a certain amount of pressure in my ears, but my castrato choir has left the building..*puzzled... Another experiment? The prelude to the next refined torture, easily denied? *fascinated...

Wednesday 12th August at 4.00am...

I had run the cursor over the iBurst logo as I was typing up my blog yesterday, and found it had dropped down to 92% connectivity...*grins.. I'd remarked out loud and seconds later it was back at it's steady 100% and stayed there....*waves to it's dodgy Network Admin.... So? How'd I do last night? Grade me if you will? *beams... The thread by dantex on an iBurst tower being erected in Fourways? Do I anticipate a reply to my pm? Unlikely...*laughing...
It appears there are a great many branches of IT where the technicians are bored and left with time on their hands... Was this thread the result of such boredom or the real deal?

Whatever, I guess despite being in my usual incoherent style, my pm to dantex deserves an A? Why do I doubt the poster's veracity at all? Well, it wasn't that long ago there was a huge discussion on a very similar theme, and nowhere did I notice a link to that thread....Right? Likely then that it was a 'lets put the bait out and see if she bites' which I answered as honestly as I could...*grins... Not something you're familiar with.... go figure...

The flurry of excitement as Schabir is seen out and about slays me... Righteous indignation se GAT! The comparisons between your behaviour and his are not that different really... Who's idea was it that Zuma pay a surprise visit to the layabout Mayor of Balfour? Leave the Whisperer alone so he and his boet can plan more such delights for us... Despite that his crime involved more money than I will probably see in a lifetime, his lies and coverups are no worse than the lies trotted out by so many involved in the Information Theft Project....
The Whisperers part in this gradiose scheme is critical, and you should just STFU and let them get on with it..

LATER at 5.00am..

There's not the freedom of speech allowed on my blog they'd have you believe.... Editing and payback in some guise or other have been rife from the outset... I accept this, for I've no choice in the matter and continue to pay dearly..*sicks up copiously....
Not a squeak on mybroadband of the destructive 'surge' in Glenwood last week. Did I miss the relevant thread on my now often cloned site? Nicks come and nicks go and I find there are many forum members whose armour is as flawed as my own.... *sighs and hopes the idiots out there feel sated for the moment.....

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 12th August 2009 at 9.12pm..