Monday, August 10, 2009

HEAVY METAL.....

(begun Monday 10th August at 3.55am...)

I could've sworn I heard someone sweeping next door, midday Saturday? No, not Lungi's side, the other... Imagination? You forget - I'm ALERT not paranoid! *falls over... It's just that, yesterday at sparrow's, there was a sudden flurry of active 'insects' from that particular wall... Always possibly genuine, with the run of strangely warm weather we've had...
But as the entomologist on the Project's Damage Control Team will no doubt by now have cautiously advised Captain Wonderful, noisy insects would be unlikely to set up camp and remain there for an indefinite period of time, advertising their presence so loudly... Lesson No. 1 in survival?

Having less than no clue of the technology used, I like to imagine the Master owns a small colony of miniscule transmitters - tiny but tangible... That he employs one of Peter William's (Moth Surveillance Expert) droogs to move or add these devices every so often.... Our Network Admin. would find it a doddle with the audio-monitoring to wait until he hears the Pensioners deep snores and then to direct the droog about our property....

I've no idea whether my Good Neighbour has taken to letting Joey sleep in the kitchen again, or whether the animal sleeps outside... Not a problem either way, as the droog Brian in particular, had shown a wonderful rapport with the dog...*winks.. Be that as it may, the buzzing didn't recur when I let Sophie out some twenty minutes ago, so I'll just rest my nutty case for the minute...*cackles...

I had front row loge seats to some sort of Music in the Park function yesterday... It began at midday over on St. Theresa's playing field and carried on all afternoon.. What a pleasure! Live bands and some great old songs that had me croaking along tunelessly.. I discovered to my delight that I even knew a couple of the artists personally! *keels over...

The Activist sings and can hold a tune ja... Pity he tends to swallow the mic, which seriously muffles the lyrics, but an eye-opener nonetheless..*grinning.. Who would've thought it? I should've guessed after he and his mate did their stand-up routine at our CPF Meeting that they were involved in theatrics somehow, but singing? *applauds...
Maybe if I'd had the opportunity to channel my talents into a branch of entertainment... Oops hang on! What am I saying? *purple...

I've turned out a total dead-loss as a Pinkertons wanna-be. It was only on Friday that I finally noticed the sturdy and dense steel palisade fencing that's been added to the valley-facing side of the Recreation Centre across the way.... I've not been back up to see if the rough excuse for a jungle-gym has been removed or whether it remains, in addition to the new fencing... WhenTF was that done? Last year? Barely months ago? Was I in a coma? *laughing...
That is one serious shitload of metal all told. What is being run from the Recreation Centre to merit that expenditure? *rolls eyes... It ain't for Security and that's a fact....*looks at the Activist...
Much as I slated Father 'Gangsta' Denker (since retired) on selling the orphans downriver, do I in turn question YOUR motives....
During our brief chat (outside the Engen Garage) he was swift to say that he didn't trust the Abuser, but I recall him looking away quickly as he spoke... *interested....
I subsequently blogged that they surely must work together as a Team, seeing as how the Convent is a mini-base station, and all the data goes through Dodge City...

I believe I speculated that the Activist may not be aware of the power invested in the Chief and may instead be cluelessly working directly with the Muni's Electricity Security Division... That at some point someone forgot to mention Selebi's involvement in the Project and the Activist and his wife, the Director of Admin. at St. Theresa's, may just be blind to the 'visits' made to their own home in Hugo Road by the Molester and his personal Monkey, via the powerlines....

While this in no way condones the running of the fierce SE's from out of the toddlers dorms itself, or for that matter from the Senior Boys Hostel, I can only guess that they've been somehow persuaded that it's the right thing to do...*baffled....

Do he and his mate still trudge in shifts through the dark hours, keeping the area free of crime, or has that noble initiative already fallen by the wayside? He'd said at our Meeting that their group had entered the horseyard (valley) as well, and I find it odd that they missed seeing the Guardian of the Valve camped out in the bush on their night watch.... *fascinated...
My efforts in the field of detection remain a total FAIL and were I to have a brain, it would be time to fear an infarction...
If I were to see the Bushdweller/Guardian of the Valve standing up by the Convent kitchen door chatting, what conclusion would I reach? That the Activist is more than aware of the huge water runoffs necessary for the Project? A highly educated teacher is agreeable to the wastage of countless volumes of precious water? *startled..

Again, I must marvel at the Sales Pitch that must have been used to persuade intelligent people that these practises are ultimately for the benefit of the masses... More grandiose promises made by the Whisperers? More contracts of indefinite tenure made? Assurances of positions being held indefinitely? He denied knowing what sort of Engineer his friend was... Mechanical? Electrical? He didn't know?
As an educator he has the skills to recognize that I'm not the enemy after all, so why would he... aargh.. round and round we go....*laughing...

Despite that my stupidity is found to be so amusing, I will continue to warn him that he and his SO's tireless and willing contributions to the Information Theft Project dont in any way preclude him from Colin Balliram arriving uninvited into his home to eavesdrop on his private conversations, at the behest of HIS monster, I mean Master, the Head of Dodge City....
The Activist's personal opinions of those he meets and works with, will have been heard and noted... His contribution will not save him, should the Abuser and his Rotten Apples take umbrage... Somewhere down the line there will be revenge exacted...*shrugs... Crazy? You still think so? *grins..

Check out the words now coming from the mouth of the Opposition DA Councillor, one Geoff Pullan... At a guess, I'd have to say his monitoring devices were activated quite some time back and all his calls intercepted. The Faerie Queen has gained access to private information the DA Councillor would rather not have made public?
What other reason could there possibly be, for Pullan finding ANYTHING of merit in our Crooked Town Clerk? I smell fear and extreme caution.... What secrets does the DA Councillor wish to keep hidden that he strokes the Toothy Fairy so tenderly and so publicly? *vomits... Will the DA Councillor attempt a career change soon? Alas, this won't be permitted.... An OWNED Opposition Councillor will be considered way too valuable to lose... *shrugs...

Anyone beginning to see the opportunities offered and available as a result of the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System yet? *cackles.... It's ALL about removing the last vestige of privacy you thought you had dudes! You can't fight it now, so just sit back and enjoy the ride, and hope you don't draw their attention for whatever reason...*wild cackle...

You think what's happened to me is a one-off? That it's just not possible there are others as thick? Man, have I got news for you...*shrieking... You're all as OWNED as I am right now, but the realisation hasn't hit home yet... You're among the Chosen and your contribution will keep you protected from the likes of the Abuser and his Lackey? You think? I'll have some of what you're smoking and it might just dull the pain....*winks...

Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 10th August 2009 at 12.58pm.