Friday, August 28, 2009

BESMIRCHED....

(begun Friday 28th August at 4.35am...)

Ja ja, I should be on the Orbitrek, but I feel like chatting instead... When I heard about the calamity that had befallen B.Snr two months in a row I'd foolishly blamed the Freeway overheads and the changes being made to them... *sighs..
There were no pretty lights on the cellmast in Mayville that I could see from my verandah so I figured it was off... Fool!!!!!

Nonethess THIS picture is the oddest thing - showing a veritable mini-forest of little electricity poles just the other side of the Freeway, on the feed-on to Westville... They're all active FFS! Like a little flock of baby streetlights! I guess back then I wasn't dating my pictures, but will hunt through my albums on the off-chance I did... That strangeness was what led me to thinking it was EM Fallout that had nailed B.Snr.

Now, after all this time, Karl Muller and the Strategist have put me straight... The Mayville cellmast is as busy as the one up by Owen Johnson's place...*gags... Only back in Nov/Dec 2005 it was somehow being linked to us over here.... Whoever was handing over control of that mast to my Network Admin. forgot to check the levels of emissions or simply didn't know how and couldn't care....*vomits..

How'm I doing Jannie? Did you ever bother to hold an enquiry? After I'd started pointing fingers, did anyone bother to find out what happened back then? Somebody had hit the wrong key and the emissions had been pumping out at appalling levels for how long? You have to admit it's odd that B.Snr was working outside in the exact spot on both occasions he was felled..
Of course I would've been outside too more than likely, and fighting the extreme nausea that used to beset me back then..
I told you so many times of how both hands would burn and die and I couldn't even hold my book?

Did you and Allen Spence have a good old laugh with my Master at the time? *curious.. There's no way you could've known I'd stumble on to it so much later, despite getting the cause so badly wrong... So, here comes Karl Muller asking about Health Insurance on your masts, and a deathly silence prevails... *snorts... Another term for the compensation I've rabbited on about for years ja... The unfortunate residents of Westdene, Johannesburg, are about as likely to be re-imbursed for their health problems as my three down here, but by golly it's a Ripley's moment as one so coherent and with such excellent credentials finally tells it like it is! *beams..

Does Karl Muller not know of the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System? Does he not see that the levels of RF alone have upped dramatically in every home that supports this initiative? In our house for some reason, I continue to insist that there's a combination being used and that EMF is present as well... *spews... The fact that the Project is using the power system to access homes has to mean the output is being fumbled with... A classic example of this is how simply my Master hits the override switch on our hair-dryer and the little twin tub washing machine now deceased...
That ain't radio waves folks, but good old spikes he's sending to the jackpoints he sees active...*grins...

It was still raining yesterday when I got the GW to cruise around over in Mayville.. At the end of Barnard Road now sits those new, unfinished blocks of flats/offices, literally a stone's throw from the cellmast, poorly disguised as a tree FFS.

Ahh.... my Master has just heightened his interest as the pressure in my screaming ears kicks in while I write...*waves to the Idiot... How many times has the Sweeper indignantly denied my accusations and sworn that her SO was snoring next to her at the same time I've claimed he was paying me his unhealthy attentions? You can bet it's more often than not... Tis unfortunate that she has based so much of her Sales Pitch on my alleged prevarications when in truth, she is accountable for an eye-popping, never-ending stream of lies over the past ten years.... *sighs... The Courageous Couple have everything to lose, whereas this dim-witted toad has absolutely nothing left to offer...*cackles... It's truly as simple as that... *shrugs...

I could blog today that my allegations on the SBV Heist and Barnabas, and Schabir the Whisperer were all deliberate lies.. That I've consistently fabricated my accusations made against Colin Balliram and his pretty wife.. What would that achieve..? Nada...
So I shall continue to stick to the Truth, as uncomfortable as it makes you.. I shall continue to tell you things that I KNOW are going to get the emissions in my home raised and cause more problems for me online... You've considered masochism to be my problem? *falls over frothing... Would YOU raise my Master's ire knowing that when his rage bubbles over he will exact revenge one way or the other, unless you had a very good reason?
I consider my attempts to warn you of the character of those installed as Controllers throughout the country by the Project Authors, to be well worth the damage I take... So who's the martyr now Lazzie? *keels over shrieking...

I had a choice believe it or not.. I could've let myself fall into the abyss, cornered as I was, or I could rise and make a stand... I never stood a chance of having the GW's lovely name dry-cleaned and restored to it's beauty. Besmirched and tainted by the hordes that worship the Corrupt, and egged on by those who've clearly fried more than just a few of their brain cells, there was never a hope in Hell that I'd find peace...*teeth...

But the fact remains that strangely, I consider there HAVE been rewards... Whether you like it or not, I've discovered that I'm not so bad after all...*grins... In fact, stood up next to the majority of you, I'm bloody marvellous! *laughing.. Sure I prefer animals to humans for obvious reasons, but I bet many of you do too, though you're loath to admit it... *winks...

So, yesterday I verified for myself that one of the panels on the Mayville cellmast is indeed facing our homes directly. No surprises there... What I would now really like to know is whether anyone else was caught in direct line of fire back then in 2005? Four panels? And each one at the time putting out appalling levels of RF, and you would have us believe that no-one else was affected? *vomits...

I like Jannie, for what it's worth... I'm drawn to the OldBoys Network for reasons I can't explain.. Another mistake probably, but I guess I tell myself they're a step up from the Whisperer, Barnabas, Koobair and his armies of druglords and goondaboys..*looks at Bali... That includes you el Pollo de Grande, much as you may currently deny it...*roffels...
The Strategist's Masters will see his lack of conscience as a huge plus in the role he plays, much as my Controller's criminal bent is preferred...*shrugs..

As he scans my incoherent babblings his retorts are already forming and my words are as easily brushed aside as they always were...*grins... Karl Muller's words OTOH, will have Jannie actually having to THINK before his Auto Damage Control key is tapped... *laughing... One for the books hey Janneman?

If Muller persuaded just ONE reader that there's dirty work at the crossroads, his efforts have been worthwhile... Go bin those fantastic SE's you've been persuaded to install all round your properties... Hunt down the old-fashioned power guzzling beauties and replace the mercury-containing, ultimately bad for your health, manipulated lights as quick as you can... Do this and then wait for the repurcussions that will surely follow, as your assets are surged repeatedly until you toe the line again... Would I lie to you? *grins...

Yesterday's rain is gone and the view from my window is of a clear blue sky with cumulous marching along the horizon... The signs up on the poles say the power will go off at 8.30am. A marvellous opportunity for my Master to leave town?
Judging from the sudden activity on my harddrive at intervals while I type up my offerings on blogger.com, the Master is as keen to edit my words as he ever was... Does he still remove any positive reference I may make to our own boys in blue, in the now desperate and lame effort to continue the lie that I'm a cop-hater?

Crooked cops have my gorge rising, but for the rest, there's nothing like a uniform to get my pace-maker to hit overload... *laughing..

Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 28th August 2009 at 5.34pm..