Friday, August 21, 2009

THIN ICE....

(begun Friday 21st August at 8.00am...)

It must have been about three weeks back that less than a dozen confused bees appeared on the birdtray... I don't recall blogging it at the time and they only hung about for a couple of days before vanishing again... They've not been back since...*yawns... Something in the air?

I've not had the time to visit the Forum since Wednesday evening, when Karl Muller over in the iBurst Forum pretty much administered a coup de gras by posting his awesome credentials...*laughing.. Anyone with the balls to keep bumping the thread, or will it be deliberately allowed to die? *curious... I doubt his well-researched claims will make even the tiniest of dents in the Beast's armour but he gets an A+ for trying...
Who does he have for a Controller? Who lives near enough to audio-monitor his home, PC and fixed line? It certainly sounds as though he's been blessed with a limpet such as my own... A Kling-on obsessed with his every move, who sees to it that even the Internet Cafes he frequents are rendered unusable...? *winks..

In my case it was the photo printing machines was it not? The damage caused deliberately cost the owner a small fortune, whilst the Weasel's contribution further degraded my pictures... *cackles...
Whilst Muller fights the good fight on the cellmast tower front, it's odd that he's not picked up on the control and manipulation of the giant SEs - some of which can push out enough power to set the local canines into a frenzy of howling... *shrugs...
I consider it great that he was able to express his views and just hope that the real Intellectuals out there are listening carefully... Though I'm considered less than a Black Sheep, there are many I regard as family, and I can't deny it gets to me when they continue to embrace their blinkered views....*sighs...
Astonishingly bright and articulate, and yet terrifyingly tunnel-visioned, they will be OWNED before they can trot out the trite 'show me proof' for the zillionth time...*shrugs...

What can I tell you? I've scrapped my previous blog as a 'written in haste, repent at leisure' effort..*grins... The waterline saga here in the Crescent has reached farcical proportions...
I'd gone up at 5.20am on Wednesday morning to find a river pouring down to Jan Smuts Highway... I'd had to go out at 8.00am and had taken my shoes off to wade through the water to the car... As I drove up round the corner I came across a Muni Water Dept. bakkie parked outside Findlay Hall...(waves to Sean)..
I'd asked the driver what time they intended turning off the deluge and he'd just looked sheepish and smiled.. By the time I got back at 9.00am he'd gone, and the water had stopped running...

Wednesday evening I'd logged on without hassles (though the Helkern worm continues with it's greetings..) and eventually stumbled on Karl Muller's posts in the iBurst forums.. Halleluja!
When he said the Government had dropped the laws monitoring RF in 2002 my teeth near to fell out! And there was I, applying for a position some time back, that is now wholly redundant!! *shrieks....
But this is all OK with you guys right? *looks at The Rodent and skydog? I couldn't even get el Porko's roof colour right, but you figured I could INVENT all the stuff about symptoms of RF and EMF? *squints... I guess I'm not the only one in denial hey?

So how many of you work for IS? Ja, that would be the Crooks that now collaborate so closely with the Fairy Queen and his henchman Allen Spence? Yeah - the same lot who 'unveiled' their new data bank up the way in Umhlanga? *falls over laughing... Tell us how it works? Here in the Zone it appears that the Abuser and his Lackey Colin Balliram, get first dibs on the juicy stuff... Are they in turn tasked to alert officials at IS if they deem there's any stolen information worth passing on?

I really want to get it straight... A guy up on sexual harrassment charges, and his colleague, who continues to arrange for his own assets to be nicked, are TRUSTED to pass on information of importance, presumably to Government officials? *coughs wildly.... What's wrong with this picture dudes? Pretty much everything? *shrieks....

LATER at 12.20pm..

They've been digging up and down the Crescent since the floods on Wednesday and still the water pressure is down... How much are the water rates going to rocket by? *looks at the Closet Queen... Save water you say? Just as you suggested we save power? Another lying thief ja....
The Scurvy Controller is in residence today... Miss P shot trembling under our wall not long after I'd watched Missus C reverse out of their gates at speed, avoiding a fender bender by a hair's breadth...*sighs...

Kasim's house alarm at No. 2 is involved in today's experiments, and has shrieked it's full course at least three times already today... Are Dilshaad and the child home, to endure these games? Has poor nervous Khaled woken at last to realise that his Mentor and Teacher is not after all a benevolent paragon of virtue, and that their home is often audio-activated as my Master checks their loyalty levels? If what Karl Muller says is true, the child IS at risk despite any denials made...

Captain Courageous will laugh gaily and say that were there any risk at all, why would his own children be put in the eye of the storm? This coming from a Cracker who's friends arranged a hostage drama involving the Network Admins OWN children? With the sole purpose of terrifying a vulnerable and already damaged victim of the fumbling tests in 2005? *teeth..
Khaled doesn't wish to be saved though his SO may feel otherwise... They are clearly oblivious to Bali's surreptitious visits to their home... *shrugs...

Who is this Greg Montjoie that runs the new IS KZN data bank? A friend of the Whisperer's? Barnabas? Where did he grow up and what schools did he attend that he is to be the Recipient of quite so much stolen information? You want to check that out? *grins...

When I got home yesterday at 10.00am to unload my groceries, it was to find the Twins had been visiting since a few minutes after I'd left at 8.00am... I gave them all a bite to eat and went off again with the GW - this time to track down a couple of 2nd hand bookstores...
I got lucky, and now have a pile of books to keep me happy for months...*beams..
He dropped me back home at 2.00pm in time to hear all three little dogs going nuts down by the valley wall...
Penny said she'd just heard a metal ladder being moved, but with the wind she couldn't say which side the sound had come from...*interested... I went and stood on the edge of the lawn for a bit and watched Freddie the Accountant's white multiplex/wireless box as it swung upside down from it's moorings in the wind.... Gezunkelnutz! Did the wind tear it free, or was there a droog up the pole even as I stepped from the car under my Controller's gaze....?

What Penny had thought to be a ladder, may instead have been the ugly metal frame that my Master persists in leaving artfully standing on his front deck.. Whether tis to improve his signal or protect him, I've never figured out.... It had been unbolted and re-arranged considerably while I was out, though for what purpose is unclear...
Prior to yesterday's changes it would've been a simple matter to sling two or three washlines it's length, providing Lungi with a civilised means of drying the laundry in full sun, but right now it looks as though it's just waiting for the scrape metal dude to come and along and pick it up....*sighs..

Our Network Admin. is back on form today, and we've already lost our TV screen twice...The yellow information bar at the bottom usually remains, just the screen is blacked out *winks... Yesterday I'd gotten home to find the cordless phone deader than a dodo and had to reset it at the wall before it worked... I sent off another text entry to the Coco Chanel competition at R1.50... Once again I got no auto text response and have to say that surely this is a clear case of theft? I have to hope that by now you take the whined excuses offered by el Pollo de Grande with a tankard of salt FFs? You know that these problems, however minor they appear, are deliberate and criminal?

Does the Information Theft Project bear a code name? *curious... Something along the lines of "Set a thief to catch a thief?" *roffels... So far the results have been magnificent, and the criminal activities of the Controllers you've enabled far outway the possible crimes of the suckers you purport to catch...*snorts...

The Guardian of the Valve has been replaced by a teapot. I watched the short stout fellow as he drifted aimlessly about his new post across under the gumtrees this morning... Several more of the trees I'd given up for dead have sprung back into life and it's a stunning day...
The howling gale that blew yesterday has dropped to a zephyr's breeze, carrying the sound of the jackhammers down by the stopstreet away to the south....
Will they ever get that mess sorted out? Can they fix the bungled job they've made of the water lines? How many more thousands of litres of water will be lost before they get it right? It won't be long before you'll have your own similar soap opera playing out in your area... Hang on tight, as it may just prove to be a wild ride...*grins...

Peace..

Edit and Add: It's now 2.56pm.. A few minutes ago came a nice big bang...thunderflash? Almost immediately Kasim's house alarm went off again and is still going *grins... I went over to the irc trivia channels to play for a bit after posting this blog... and again find I can't get in to the channel I registered on....no surprises there heheh.... the results have been corrupted and I now get to view on a full page screen with no clue how to minimize it again..No problemo.... The joys of being a bully hey Bali? *winks.....

---oOo---

Friday 21st August 2009 at 2.19pm.