Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WEAPONS OF WAR.....

(begun Monday 27th July at 6.10am...)

Did you see the front page of the post July 22nd? Someone thought we needed reminding of the SBV Heist 'Banker' and his family getting wiped out? It doesn't matter that each press release back then gave different versions of the massacre, as long as you remember that you were deliberately misled on the number of killers.. Even now, I suspect that only one man among them did the dirty work and that he continues to this day to do 'contract' work for various employers....
Long before I was told the rumour that Advocate Sham was sitting guarding a good bit of the missing +R75million, I'd begun harping on this outrage. I found it offensive in the extreme that the beautiful young son was included in the killing, and I still do.... The sins of the effing fathers hey? *sighs..

The message this butchery must have sent to the rest of the 'bankers' was loud and clear... When the next lot of currently orange-clad individuals are released, they'd best be given their fair share of the loot owed them and pronto! I'm aware that there are still guys up at Dodge City that were involved in the Heist and who keep an eye on things for Koobair the Squat...*shrugs...
Whether the Abuser had dealings with the disgraced Station Head prior to his transfer to Sydenham is unknown... I'm betting he came to the Druglord Co-ordinator's attention long before his arrival here in the Zone...

Tuesday 28th July at 3.55am..

Twas a good turnout at our CPF Meeting last night...*beams A remark was made afterwards that I look different? At a guess, I'd have to say older and more erm, HUNTED? *winks... The hours I keep, and the fags I puff, are etched deeper into my raddled phiz than ever.... Get over it...*grins..

The Hall is having a make-over! *startled. There's still no sign of Telkom's white multiplex box that was ripped off the wall above our Meeting room door some months back, leaving just the wires hanging....*cackles... I checked with Charlie and it's contractors doing the paint job this time...
When my Controller had the bedroom Monitor box damaged in a rage and it was left dangling on the telephone pole in the valley HERE, the audio monitoring didn't cease...*shrugs... Besides, the box was reattached, and I was told later by a tech that despite it now lacking a back cover, someone had wrapped the wires inside in plastic! *laughing.. Appearances mean little hey Bali?
Was I supposed to think there are now NO Listeners to our CPF Meetings? Pfft... The lawlessness continues unabated, despite the cosmetics....

Cricket Song? What Cricket song? I've not actively listened for it in months.. You remember it had stopped pouring out across the valley from the Convent in the early hours each day? That instead it could be heard to start up in the early evening? *makes a note to pay attention...

I wonder occasionally why I'm allowed to continue blogging.. The few that sometimes admit to reading my words don't appear to have a problem with access... I've not been particularly careful with naming names and I've tossed allegations and accusations about like confetti....
Would the closure of my blog by the PTB give it any credence? Something they wish at all costs to avoid...? *grins... Obviously I'd like to think it's been, in however small a way, useful....

That the hoots of derisive laughter have for the most part died down, as the truth began to emerge.... If I've given ANY of the Chosen reason to finally see their own perilous positions, I'm satisfied...
Khaled down at No. 2 is a most useful member of the Project and has bent over backwards (!) to oblige my Network Administrator... Despite this, their home was attacked several times, long after he'd signed on the dotted line... Has Kasim learned to keep his opinions to himself since the last visit by criminals? Has Dilshaad explained to him the wonders of audio monitoring? I clearly recall showing her Telkom's Wireless box at their boundary wall and telling her their conversations could now be heard...
Amused as she was at the time, does she now see that one careless, scathing remark by Kasim can lead to their house being broken into? A hijacking at their gate?
It matters not that you are among the Chosen.. If Pigman should overhear you dissing any of his chommies for whatever reason, you will pay....*teeth...

The GameWrecker tried using the CD player on the little hi-fi that lives next to our TV in the lounge.. He informed me that it doesn't work...*cackles.. That particular digital reader was scrambled well before I lost not one, but two CD Walkman players while I walked on the Orbitrek....
If you would have me believe this damage was caused in error, it's a FAIL right there... It's a given that Colin Balliram would have crowed long and loud at the time.. Braying to his Fanbois of his skills at punishing the Tard... Were YOU among those applauding back then? *curious...

How will my innocent Good Neighbour fare against the petty rage of this goonda now running our power circuit? How many electrical assets is he doomed to lose due to his friendliness? Will his car alarm be set off randomly? Will his TV start playing up? Has the newly installed SE on his garage wall upped the Master's abilities to thump my Good Neighbour? *fascinated...

It's been my own idiotic mistakes that have confirmed my stupidity to you all from the getgo... *sighs and looks at skydog... Much as my Network Admin's witlessness has revealed him for the criminal he most certainly is... Personally, I no longer care if you judge him on something as lame as his continue Insurance claim scams, or whether you wake up and realise that he and his Boss along with the Rotten Apples have arranged for, and subsequently watched crimes taking place in the area...

What I find hilarious is the knowledge that many of you will still regard the crime of stupidity to be the greater of the two.... *falls over laughing... Bingo!?? Crime is fine as long as you don't get caught, right? For then you are inevitably consigned to the Idiot Bench next to me... I rest my case....

After listening to Aaron Russo, I shrank back into my shell and saw my dim-witted arrogance for what it was... Chirping repeatedly at the Strategist for aid is truly like farting into a gale force wind...*laughing
The lofty levels he operates on, are unlikely to include assisting simpletons who persist in shooting themselves in the feet FFS...
Would things have been any different had I been totally innocent of any unpleasantness and not quite so amazingly thick? We'll never know..*sighs...

As it was, my gibbering shrieks merely added fuel to the flamers and encouraged my Controller to up his attacks... cest la vie...*shrugs...
In this odd and shaky cease-fire, were I to rise at 2.00am and attempt to log on, would I be given the connection the GW pays for so regularly? Would I be permitted to visit the sites of my choice unmolested? *curious...
I was frankly astonished to find I could access searchirc and various trivia channels without a screen freeze...*faints... It remains to be seen whether this good fortune will continue, and I find myself poised to run at all times...*grins... Old habits dudes...

From my Chicken King's continued behaviour towards his own animals, I begin to think that he truly doesn't know right from wrong... That he and many others like him, are simply lacking the tiny cell of compassion... Seriously.... Though it goes against the grain, it's clearly something I must accept.... In Bali's cooked head his dogs sit in a box labelled Weapons of War and nothing I can say or do will change that...*shrugs..

*Not a breath of wind touches the tops of the gumtrees and the sky is a perfect deep blue...May small miracles brighten your day....*

Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 28th July 2009 at 12.54pm..