Wednesday, July 29, 2009

TURNING THE SCREW.......?

(begun Tuesday 28th July at 8.45am....)

Small miracles to be sure...*beams... I was sitting on the verandah at 8.15am, and had a front row seat as the Construction bakkie pulled in over under the gumtrees... Clearly visible as I was to its driver, I guess he chose to sit behind the (illegally) black tinted windows of the cab for nearly 10 minutes...*grins...
Finally he gave up and emerged, then seemed to deliberately go and stand where I could admire him, as he animatedly chatted on his phone...*winks.. This time round the driver screamed OldBoys Network even down to the beige short sleeve shirt and I think, shorts... *falls over shrieking...
He looked to be grey, with a 'tache to match, and he appeared mildly irritated... He got back into the cab and shut the door (to wait me out?)... By then I'd fetched the binocs and camera and had the picture I needed to keep my records updated.

Nothing moved for an age, until I saw what I'd been waiting for and a shadow fell across the sun on the grass right in front of the vehicle...*laughing... Did he slide out of the passenger door and make his way down the bank and then double back to the water valve? I sat there totally amused at his stealthy behaviour, knowing that it made no difference whatsoever... The water is being run off in unbelievable volumes at the end of the bluff and that's the bottom line...*shrugs..

Was I to feel reassured by the view I was so kindly given? *screams with mirth... I've come in now and left him to his devices (!)... Far be it for this lowly toad to cause any delay at all to the processes necessary to ultimately strip you of your privacy...*snorts...

I sit here studying the bright orange flowers covering the coral tree, and watch as a ring-necked parakeet flies off with one in it's beak... The same bright orange that matches the plastic crate now positioned at the base of a gumtree across the valley..*curious... A colour that the Strategist has felt the need to adopt despite (or because of) clear and ongoing proof that it is as compatible to the Information Theft Project as adsl ever is...*grins and staggers slightly...

A colour I wait in vain to see adorning the lengthy queue of criminals outed in the Press to distract and entertain you..*sighs... I want blood! Albeit in the form of orange effing boiler-suits! It's money where mouth is time lads, or it didn't happen...*cackles...
No Special Privileges, just slam them in with the desperados and riff-raff and be done..
When you sell off their opulent homes and vehicles, and show me the houses you've built for the homeless with the proceeds, maybe then I'll show some interest in your latest product...

LATER at 9.30am..

The chopper heads over again at 9.12am.. It's been around since early this morning, linking up all the latest work done on the ground.. I'm heading outdoors to read for a bit and will catch you later...*waves...

LATER at 3.55pm

It only took the gentlest of nudges and my words 'In this odd and shaky cease-fire' in my previous blog, for the Prince of Petulance to slam off the TV screen a while after I'd published...*laughing.. I reset the plugs and did the ironing, and was sorting and packing away the mountain of newspapers when he repeated what must now be one of the few party tricks left to him...*chokes...

The GameWrecker came in after 3.00pm and then things got really interesting.. The phone rang and it was Missus C at her friendliest and most helpful..*beams... Jane, JANE?!!! I can't honestly remember when last she called me by my first name, and I was tickled purple even though the old antenna went on red alert immediately *chortles... The call will have been intended for the monitored records and may just be the prelude to their next theatrical production...*fascinated...

The script went something like this... Chickenman was driving past at some point and saw a suspicious looking man at B.Snr's gates, so he turned round (?) and drove back and the guy was still there.. Chickenman then rang (?) the Police who came and took the guy away... (Did my Network Admin park off somewhere and watch the SAPS van arrive?)
I said well done that man, and also expressed my delight at my Masters self-control for NOT opening his gates as he flew by, deliberately letting his animals out onto the road before shutting them again...*grins...
No, No quoth she - he wasn't in the Crescent! On Jan Smuts Highway then? Admiring as I am of his sudden burst of community spirit, it just doesn't add up... Where was he when he called the cops and where was he when he watched them pick the guy up, if not in the Crescent?
Lurking in Carol's little by-road?
Ag, maybe Missus C got the finer details a bit skewed, but what the heck... I thanked her and said I'd got the warning, for warning it was indeed....*shrieks...

Will the 'suspicious' looking guy be back? When we're least expecting him? *bolt-eyed... As she spoke, I could hear someone in the background who could at a pinch, verify the Sweepers kind and friendly call.... Merc. Pinetown? *winks.... Missus C has always been careful to dot her i's and cross her t's, and it's a shame that Captain Courageous has let them both down so badly...*sighs...
Though he takes her advice on many occasions (and strangely enough I know I owe her for saving me in the past), the minute she is out of sight, he makes up for lost time... Spoiled and sullen, theres no WAY he will ever dance to anyone else's tune right? (Quite unlike the dutiful Idiot toad he's enslaved....*drools as it dances...

I've no need to remind you that the Spy Who Loathes Me need only to pick up his smartphone for there to be any manner of vermin 'visiting' us uninvited... The Sillies of course, would be in the clear, as recordings would prove that they both did all they could under the circumstances.... Curtain....zzzzzzzzzzzzz..

I love words. I can't spell, and use atrocious punctuation, but I find words delicious, despite that I own so few...*beams... If you can stay awake a while longer you may take the word HUNTED for example.... (used in my previous blog to great effect as it happens...*winks..)

I would hazard that the Courageous Pair have penned their latest rather hasty play based on that word alone! *falls over laughing.. It's fortunate that there is currently a slump in motor sales for it gives the Playwright ample time to express her creativity...*choking... As it stands, she would be better served writing a PLAUSIBLE script for their next intended Insurance scam... One that her SO couldn't foul up as he's done in the past? *waves..

It's all about continuity Missus C....*grins as it waits and watches.... If my critique of your work appears somewhat harsh, I would ask that you imagine yourself in my slippers briefly.. It's been 10 years has it not? The treatment meted out to us by your Not-So-Secret Agent during this time, ensures that I am now a product of his attentions... Met ander woorde - a cynical old bitch.....*fangs...
Happily, the GW remains the oblivious sheeple he was at the outset, though hard hit financially... Consider my words to be constructive criticism if you will, and if you won't (far more likely), why then - BITE ME! *falls on over...

Wednesday 29th July at 3.50am..

If the number of times I've conceded I'm an Idiot were to make me brighter, I'd be the Einstein of toads! I'm vaguely amused to find that I care at all what they think after all this time...*snorts.. On the forum, a link to a beautifully worded blog dissing vodacom was hastily dismissed as a pointless rant, as the Baggage Handler leapt to stand in the Strategist's corner...*roffels... The blogger could've chosen anyone to have a go at, but he chose the Beast, and that was a no-no to the Convert...*grins.. (and no, I'm not confused - Telkom IS vodacom IS the Beast heheh...)

The inevitable silence falls after his judgement call has been made... Hell, nobody wants to argue with the Record Player or offend him in any way..*blinks... The poor dude is weighed down by genuine issues and as a result is as tunnel-visioned as the brightest among you...*sad... Will he ever change and grow to be the best that he can be? *shrugs.. I find that the Good, the Bad, and even the downright Savage are all fascinating to watch, and an ongoing lesson in tolerance...

A 6 month fling in my twenties with Mint Imperials led to my now having more metal in my mouth than the Jaws dude from James Bond...*shrieks... I recall I toyed way back with the idea of my fillings being the reason for at least some of the weird symptoms I now display..
My own personal supply of leaking mercury too! *cackles.. If the Rigid Thinkers could just take themselves OUTSIDE the box for a change..*sighs...
I'll bet a good few scientific breakthroughs were made purely in error and NOT by following existing rules... Sheesh!
While I feel sorry for the guy who suffers as a result of radio waves, I still find the weirdness of it all to be way more fascinating than frightening..
When you consider that my Master employs huge amounts of EMF along with the Wireless for his attacks, I'm doing OK! *beams...

Besides, there's no written proof that my symptoms are anything more than further evidence of my dementia... Even if there WAS proof, would it have stopped the Project Authors from utilising St. Theresa's Orphanage as a mini base Station? You're kidding me! *snorts...

Where are you? What stealthy talks are you currently involved in? What is a 'mybb creationist? Your work on the Forum is done, and you're fading away? Ag, nee man! *screams into the wind...

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 29th July 2009 at 1.00pm