Monday, July 27, 2009

CUL-DE-SAC......

(begun Sunday 26th July at 7.30am....)

I'm battling to keep up. My head is just a fraction away from hitting its own over-ride switch and exploding...*sighs....

Pepsi came bounding in yesterday evening as I browsed the forums.. I sent a text to Missus C but didn't get a reply.. I took the pup out after 9.00pm intending to put her back over the wall but uncharacteristically, their little gate was shut...*spits... Bali still uses his dogs to try and infuriate the GW, but that little effort was a FAIL as I was allowed without any fuss, to keep her overnight...*finger UP.... Continue along that path o Lout of my Life, and the GW (who has been an obedient sheep since the getgo) might just begin to see the light...*laughing...

Which of Bernie's girls has the laptop? *curious.. His contribution to the Project appears to have increased lately, with many more lights than usual being activated... Did Missus Bernie see the killer dog attack an innocent pedestrian the day before yesterday, as she walked by No. 14? The GW arrived home seconds later and the woman told him she'd been bitten, but had managed to beat the animal off with her handbag...
The GW said he didn't see any blood and did no more than briefly commiserate with the victim..*gags...
We have here an unfortunate animal that is way past due being given it's ticket to Doggy Heaven, and not one among us has the courage to officially report it...*sighs... Had I witnessed the attack, I would not have hesitated, as she certainly wasn't Purdey's first human victim, and probably won't be the last...

Several people remarked yesterday, of the continued rivers of water that cover the Bellair Road running through the Cato Crest Informal settlement... Crassness at it's peak as such a precious resource is blatantly wasted before the eyes of the seriously disadvantaged...*gags... You give a toss about the message you send these people, with your pathetic signs saying taps must be turned off and leaks reported... The hypocrisy and lies continue...

Again, the concept of Big Brother is one I accept as inevitable... Tis the filth on the hands of those given absolute control that I find offensive... Ai Jannie, will you argue that using Druglords and copshops countrywide to install the Project was a stroke of genius? That the Project Authors knew that personal attacks would be made simpler? That despite this you plough on and ignore the victims as they fall, so to speak?
Was B. Snr. the first to be struck down, or only the first that was reported via my blog? *snorts...

I find it interesting that my Good Neighbour endures a power-cut to his home only a day after he spent time chatting at my gates... It smacks of my Master's cowardly 'punishments' administered so often over the years for anything he perceives to have offended him...*teeth...Waits..

A glance at this morning's Sunday Times headline has me grinding my stumps in frustration.. Exposed: Deadly Taxi Racket... By now the queue of officially 'caught' corrupt Department officials stretches to the horizon, and still not an orange boiler suit in sight.. So it's no worries Bruce, and business as usual? *pukes...
Check out the article on Page 6 - Munis blamed for faeces-filled Kruger rivers... Anyone up that way care to say whether they've been laying cables in the area? Whether Telkoms white multiplex boxes adorn the streetlights? Did I not promise you poisoned rivers and dams as the Project saturates the land? *looks at the Flying Fairy Queen....
What a remarkable standard this nauseating little rat has set. What have they got on YOUR City Manager as he deliberately degrades your services and changes your streetnames? Nothing as pathetic as the hold they've got over OUR Town Clerk I'll be bound...
Any good journos out there care to get a one-on-one interview with the unfortunate Missus Town Clerk? Carefully kept from the Public eye, much as the Abuser's SO is unknown to me...
It's a good bet these two ladies could fill in some of the gaps leading to their spouses disgusting behaviour...*winks..

LATER at 9.15am..

It's interesting to find that wealthy businessmen up in Laudium are openly installing surveillance cameras in the area, much as was requested by our two Hugo Road activists weeks ago...
My word, but that could put the kaibosh on any nefarious practises run by THEIR version of Barnabas and the Rotten Apples *grins... It would of course depend entirely on whether any of these businessmen have built their empire on drugs like Agliotti and Barnabas... If so, it's a novel approach, though I doubt the residents will be told of the site of more than a couple of the cameras... The businessmen will all be among the Chosen already, though it's likely only one or two will be privy to ALL the monitoring options available...*winks..

I find it easy to step outside of myself and hear exactly how demented I sound..*falls over.. I've done crazy before and didn't find it to my liking at all, but I guess you'll believe whatever makes you most comfortable right? *laughing..

LATER at 2.45pm.

My Good Neighbour just hung over the wall to say his electrics have been sorted... His Isolator (?) switch had been fried/cooked to a crisp, and would've cost him a cool R500 to replace, except that he had a spare one in his garage.... Geez Bali! Your luck seems to have taken a definite downturn lately? *chortling... I wait with interest to see how next you attack this innocent pawn in the Game...

Yes Jannie, you KNOW he surged the dude's home in a blind rage, but I guess you're amused rather than disgusted? Much as your hands are tied in the matter of the camera devices, you KNOW are dotted about, and that could not fail to miss many of the crimes happening in the area...*shrugs.. I would like to see your nose when you tell el Monstro you believe him when he says no-one was monitoring Sue's house on the nights their car and motorbike were stolen...
By now you HAVE to recognize them for serial prevaricators FFS. A label they both took great delight in laying on me, as logs were easily altered, and their lies became more and more creative...

Just as they'd hoped, I went off the rails and dug myself a pit with no escape...*cackles... To this day I've no idea when it all changed or what exact incident turned this farce around.. I've no recourse to order or logic, and the GW will verify that I hop wildly from subject to subject and expect you to keep up...*shrugs..

Who among you knows the reason for the pretentious bamboo candle-holders lashed at intervals to the railings of my Controllers valley-facing deck? Would I know THIS little man that installed them, were I to see him again? They've never to my knowledge been used for the purpose for which they were designed, so.....? Vehicles to hold more of my Masters seemingly endless supply of Toys for Spies? *laughing...
Do you still applaud and encourage him despite now knowing that he is a criminal? You have no choice? Bollocks I say!
Come, find All the camera devices and tie a long red pennant to each and then leave them to run... If you and your Project were indeed for the good of the people, this would be done...
Instead, you allow the Abuser and His Monkey to WATCH as thefts are carried out? *grossed out...

Monday 27th July at 3.35am..

Some of you will know that I followed the link on MyBB last night and listened to Aaron Russ at infowars.com... Although LoneGunman told us ages ago about 9/11 and at the time I believed him, it was amazing to hear it all said in a language that I could follow...
If nothing else, it's shown just how pointless it's been, yapping at the heels of the Wicked! *grins..

It's brought home with a bang just how cynically amused you all must be by my squeaks of outrage....*sticks out it's wrinkled hand.... Chip me babe, and let me join the ranks of sheep you all appear to be...*shrieks... Siener van Rensburg the Ambiguous was a FAIL, but Russo sure hit the mark... WTG! *cackles...

Peace...

Edit added: Would it surprise you to hear that Pepsi came galloping in 10 minutes ago under the wall? Probably not hey.... I guess my Network Admin actually did a drive-by and opened his gates long enough for her to do a runner.... sicko......*shrugs....

---oOo---

Monday 27th July 2009 at 1.29pm.