Thursday, July 30, 2009

A COLD FISH......

(begun Wednesday 29th July at 9.50am...)

The Airwing chopper was getting some serious work done last night as it thundered low overhead several times between 6 and 7pm... Going about legitimate police business? I think not! *laughs...

I guess the underground electrical fire in Gauteng was a stroke of genius. AFAIK it didn't kill anyone, and it certainly created the opportunity for the Project technicians to forge ahead without fear of being cooked by live wires....*applauds... The lies from Eskom and officials that a power shortage was the reason for countrywide blackouts were wearing thin, so why not an underground conflagration? *winks..

My CPF Chair rang earlier to organise a venue for tonight's Motherbody Meeting... I'd thought it a done deal that it was to be held up at Dodge City, but apparently not...*snorts.. He called me back to say we were Meeting instead up at the Hall. Hmm.. Could I anticipate problems trying now to raise the Caretaker to book the room? Yes. He picked up after several rings and I said hello before the line was summarily dropped. *blinks.. Calling back immediately, it rang until the Voice lady kicked in.. I said aloud that Bali merely confirms my allegations of interference in anything to do with our CPF and was finally on the third or fourth try, permitted to connect.. Coincidence? You think?
As my Master's malicious pettiness adds to Telkom's coffers, it's unlikely even the Orangeman would demur at this behaviour...*sighs... This is not corruption because......?

Thursday 30th July at 4.00am..

Crazy as it sounds, the yawningly boring Motherbody Meetings have changed completely and are now more like a pleasant social getogether...*grins... Nothing much was ever achieved then, and nothing much is achieved now, but at least I stay awake...*cackles.. (fortunately as it turns out...) A couple of gems fell in the pot believe it or not... Conflict in Paradise? Yikes!

All my dire predictions that Jackie Selebi couldn't be fired have come to naught, and Hatman Cele is to take over the reins... My word but I'd love to see Jackie's Swiss Bank Account! It has to be one of the most expensive buy-offs EVER, though not a figure you'll ever get to hear of or see...*gags.. It would probably have been less costly just to grant him a pardon and have him re-instated ...*teeth... But that's not the way this Game is being played....

Jump with me now back to last night's Meeting... I took my camera to get a picture of the now innocent and wireless box free wall above the door outside our meeting room...*grins..
They've finally finished stripping the old paint off and guess where they've chosen to start laying down the first coat of new paint? Yes - the section where the marks left by the box showed so clearly...*falls over laughing... That line is no longer needed then?

WhoTF was in such a rush to pretend Telkom's multiplex box had never been there? Will it be re-affixed once the paint job is finished? I strolled over to the huge concrete pole that's planted a few feet from the door. It supports one of those humungous rectangular spotlights... While there's no fibre cable snaking up it's OUTSIDE, it nonetheless sports two 'silver' bands. About 2feet off the ground it has a neat access hole cut into the pole itself and you can see the wires running up inside....

I guess someone fiddles with those wires regularly, as the little cover no longer does it's job and the hole gapes open alarmingly, waiting for it's next visitor...*winks... There's no way they can afford for rain to get inside the pole, so my bet is that the fiddling with the wires took place VERY recently and whoever it was, planned to back soon....
The Listeners had a taste of eavesdropping on our CPF Meetings and enjoyed it. There is no way they're going to give it up, though the glaringly obvious wireless box on the wall was a foolish mistake... A way round will have been figured out and I guess that spotlight pole is now being utilised.... And yes, there's at least one jackpoint visible INSIDE the Meeting room which is all my Controller ever needed to leap in uninvited...*cackles...

I found the Chief's careless throwaway criticism of his bosom-buddy Salacious Crumb to be staged, and I don't buy it for a second.. There will have been a certain amount of chuckling later as they played back the recordings...*snorts...
Who was the previous Head of the Crime Desk at Dodge City? The unfortunate and most excellent Supt. Marillier? Who, despite that he lives in the Zone and knows the people, has been hastily consigned to the Outer Hebrides as it were? *vomits...
The country's Forces have been deliberately degraded and destablised to such a degree I have to wonder now if there is a plan to ever recover them. And even if there were, will it be possible? *looks at the Strategist....
Yep, I realise you need the crime to overwhelm the people into buying into the Muni Wireless/Broadband Network System but geez Jannie, how much longer is to be encouraged?

Already the Zone is reeling as a result of the Abuser's court appearances and his ensuing irritation... In a perfect world he would work WITH his new Crime Desk Head, but that appears to be an alien concept. If there is indeed now internal conflict on the Hill, who will ultimately pay and is already paying?

LATER at 5.45am...

Does Peter Williams (Master of Moth Surveillance) communicate with my Network Admin via an intermediary? Is he restricted to attending to the wiring needs of just the five Moth Cottages, or does he supply his invasive devices to my Master among others? Is he the cold fish I envisage him to be? Could he care less now that he sees the true calibre of the character he works with so closely? Or does he hear only the steady kerching as his bank balance increases?

I insist that Mistuh Williams is aware of the visual monitoring devices dotted about and including that on the Mothership. And yet he remains silent on the organised thefts from Sue the Book's yard? Silly enough to have business cards printed stating his occupation, is he sufficiently dim-witted not to grasp the implications? That in his (no doubt well paid) idealistic rush to assist the magnificent Project, he is aiding and abetting as fine a band of criminals as you'll find anywhere? Do he and Sean Findlay go into regular huddles on the matter? *baffled..

Mistuh Williams and his seriously dodgy colleague at No. 11 run a gang of droogs that are skilled in the art of accessing YOUR property without your knowledge.. He will argue that they are not thieves, but merely there to *coughs* add devices to upgrade the precious signal... I will disagree strongly, and ask whose idea it was that my mini-housesitter should ferret through our private possessions and remove amongst other things, my little camera?
However hotly it will be denied, I don't believe that on that occasion the child was working independently....*shrugs....

Penny? The little sangoma is a pillar of honesty up against the likes of the Illuminati's Pet lackey at No. 11... Will Williams admit to giving visual monitoring devices to my Controller but claim he has no idea where they were to be installed? Such lies and deception surround the very Installers of this wondrous Project that I fail to see how you can still believe it is for the good of the land and it's people... *sighs...

I came home last night and logged on to the internet without problems... I went and looked at an irc trivia channel directory and after a couple of false starts found a room that appeared to be unoccupied... I struggled alone with the game for some time, as happy as a clam..*beams... For the most part, the Master managed to keep a grip on his emotions though it's more likely he hadn't arrived back home from the Hill.... The inevitable Kapersky window popped up to announce the arrival of the Helkern worm, and in the end the bot began to lag and falter and my harddrive light went bananas.... *winks.... Who cares? I'm just bloody grateful for small mercies...*curtseys to the Pervert....

Shopping day has come round again and doubtless there will be much furtively achieved in the Crescent during my absence... May the Force protect my Master's beasts from harm till I return...*sighs...

Peace...

---oOo---

Published late on Friday 31st July at 7.30am.....