Monday, July 13, 2009

TURN-AROUND.....

(begun Sunday 12th July at 2.30pm...)

What fun!! I published at midday in a rush and have just come on now to edit the mess I made, and find CrackerJack in a FOWL mood and determined to make mischief... *kiep, kiep.... I'm feeling dangerously smug which is never a good thing... *grins...
When I kick-started the PC just before midday to type up my blog I found I had no monitor! Haibo! Try as I may, the damn thing wouldn't wake up...*looks at Bali.... I went all the usual routes to no avail, so I then boldly went where no Tard dares to go and turned the monitor around... I got a big paintbrush and gave the back a much-needed clean and then yanked out the cord and re-set it. To my utter amazement it worked! I started up the PC and the monitor was back to normal! *beams..

Does Missus C regret encouraging him all these years? She has patted and praised every nastiness sent our way and is truly as guilty as mon Capitano if truth were told...*sighs.. I can't help but find excuses for her behaviour nonetheless, though she picked herself a right one when she hooked up with Little Willy...*snorts...

Attempting to log on just now, I was given my Network Admin's. all-time fave Error 718... The GW had said a few days back to text him when I've problems logging on and he'll try and get back from the shops a bit quicker... So I hauled out the Nokia and typed the text and hit Send - and I'm looking at a screen that says Insert SIM card? You won't mind if I take issue with that? Seriously, do you think it's in any way amusing? *curious... I checked my Sent box but no, the text had vanished unsent...
I am not the long-suffering and devoted Missus C, and have no longer any inclination to applaud this Radish and his criminal practises.
Way too much of a bad thing has made the JackHunter a dull boy indeed...*teeth..

Doubtless somewhat naively, I consider that as we reside RIGHT NEXT DOOR to the origin of our connection, and a stone's throw from the mini-base station (St. Theresa's Convent), I can anticipate a really good service. For the Arch Prevaricator to even think of blaming anything other than his own grubby fingers for my inability to get connected, and the laughably slow loading that follows should I get lucky, would merely add to the farcical figure he's become... *grins..
If he absolutely can't control himself he must know that I will continue to expose both him, his Chief and their merry band of Rotten Elves for the downright crooks they are....*shrugs...

Whether yesterday's call from a so-called Insurance Investigator was a prank or not, the fact remains that each of the 'thefts' occurring on his property have been organised, and only in the case of the so-called 'hostage' drama, do I CHOOSE to hope his odd friends didn't warn him which day it would happen...
I have no need to give you further proof. If you've been paying any sort of attention at all, you will know it's the truth....*shrugs...

My main objective has always been to demonstrate the characters that are being/will be employed countrywide to run the Information Theft Project. It's highly likely that the Controller put in charge of your power circuit, in your street, could be more disturbed than the unfortunate Captain of Courage... Hard to imagine? With the amount of stress clouding the country, I would hazard that more and more are turning to drink and drugs to get through the day...Partly keeping Barnabas liquid in fact....
Clearly this is not considered a detrimental factor in a Controller put in charge of so much power... *shrugs..

LATER at 8.30pm

Despite my long History of online abuse, I would still consider that tonight the Loser excelled himself....
As you may have heard, my kid left on Friday night to visit her B/F for three months in the UK... Will I be allowed to communicate with her? Not easily, if our Network Admin has his way... His latest ploy, introduced today, is to eradicate my sms as I hit Send and to give me the Insert SIM card screen.

Sadly, I'm not that interested in YOUR problems if any, with gmail. Our iBurst account is paid regularly and considering our site here in the Zone, we should have an excellent connection.
Anything less may be laid at the door of this dangerous unqualified arsehole, considered capable of managing a power circuit despite having NO EE certificate at all. (If that ain't criminal in itself Mistuh Spence, I don't know what is!)

*I love that I can write all this and still be amused by it all.. Weirdness! Chickenman has cranked up the pressure here as I sit, so that all I hear is a high-pitched shriek and my ears are squashed, and yet I still find him nonsensical as opposed to frightening... It's role reversal at it's finest!*

Why didn't I go to the Police with my fears long ago? Ah, but I did.... I went to the one policeman that I was sure I could trust... Mrgt told me he'd left the Force due to the amount of Corruption. Did Johan Stolz get wind of the Information Theft Project and find that Selebi's Forces were to be given enormous power over innocent and unwary residents? Did he, sharp as he is, see immediately that the Druglords would be at the top of the List of the Chosen? Was THAT why he took early retirement?

I don't begrudge him finding me so unpleasant that he allowed Tweedledumb and his Rotten Apples to continue their abuse... There's no smoke without fire, and I'm capable of being fairly vile...*purple... But you get the picture here? I did attempt to get help and was turned away by both Johan Stolz and Keith Knotts as well...
So here I am making Toad's Last Stand for your ongoing amusement...
Telling it like it really is, whether you like it or not...*grins..

You will have realised by now that yes, there IS a camera pointing up the Crescent from the Mothership. A camera that reports faithfully to both Colin Balliram and to the Head of Dodge City as well...*vomits..
Will these two criminals claim they didn't see Sue the Book's battered Uno being rolled down their drive after the thieves had cut the lock off her gate? Will they say they didn't see her kid's motorbike (not even fully paid off) taken from their locked yard? Will they say they didn't see Bali's two buddies when they came for the red rodeo or indeed, the two that came to terrorise little Penny?

Give me one good man among you that will himself go up in the cherry-picker and get the proof you all seem to need, that my Network Admin and his equally if not worse, Abusive Chief, are no more than common criminals themselves...

The joke is long since over, and the time has come to put your befokte money where your glib mouth is... If the Information Theft Project is genuinely meant to save our country from total ruin, tis time the Good guys proved it, don't you think?
Come Jannie - Move us some mountains here for a change? Show us that the OldBoys Network have at least a few teeth left?
Despite my ongoing iterations that these despicable sods are untouchable, I would as always, be delighted to be proven wrong.. Insist at the very least they return the Librarian's battered Uno from where it's stashed...
Come down from your effing eyrie and fix this mess as best you can....

*Aaaand - I'm grinning again at the absolute hopelessness of it all... What's my case? Dementia with a touch of Tourette's? You think? G'nite....*

Monday 13th July at 5.40am...

You've been persuaded that only the Chosen down this way are good? You find both Sue the Book and B. Snr. wicked enough to merit el Pollo de Grande's vicious attentions as well as myself? *falls over shrieking... I forgot to tell you that at some point during the afternoon or early evening (I was online but didn't write it down), two thunderflashes were set off very nearby. I would guess from the Master's front deck or Fred the Accountant's place... (my apologies to Val if they weren't involved).. I didn't break out in a sweat or even jump for that matter, innured as I've become to the Idiot's desperate and peurile efforts... *grins...

I only mention it as added confirmation of the level of dangerous stupidity that holds all the power...*sighs...

We have a CPF Meeting tonight... Will my Network Admin control his festering rage and allow the Nokia to send out the reminders? Or will he and the Abuser continue to thwart all our efforts to work amicably WITH the Station? Waits....

PS: LATER. At 12.45pm I spotted a SAPS Sydenham bakkie partially hidden over behind the gumtrees across the valley. I waved as I watched through the binoculars and he almost immediately started up and drove away... WTF? What was the problem over there? Those nasty, sticky green burrs? Sort of gives it away if you've been lurking in the bush hey?*laughing... The bakkie headed down towards the chained posts by No. 2. They have a key? Hmm... Nice to know....

Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 13th July 2009 at 2.03pm