Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SPLITTING HAIRS...

(begun Monday 13th July at 6.20am...)

Turns out I snored through what must have been a fairly brief but decent shower. Not nearly enough to break the dry spell and the sky is already cloudless again as I write...*sighs.. Right now I've no need for the gloves, and wear just the one jersey as the weather see-saws from one extreme to the next...
I sat out on the verandah earlier and marvelled at my warm hands and feet, after weeks of having near frozen extremeties...Oddness...*blinks...

I'm amused that the Lout of my Life has become reticent with his devices dotted about our property.. Has he finally realised that an insect calling from the exact same spot after 3 days is very obviously NOT an insect? *grins.. Sure, he slipped up a few days ago as I climbed my stairs past the rockery, but overall he sees that they remain silent.. Advice from Peter Williams, Master of Moth Surveillance and quite possibly supplier of gadgetry to the Chosen?

Sean Findlay, comfortably situated up there cheek by jowel to Barnabas' fair Carol, says he owns a Security company... Clearly he does very well from it and has no need to tout for business in this area...*winks... Do these two pillars of society own those fantastically expensive encoded phones? Unless they work for the Project (and I think this is a given), how do they ensure that their communications aren't being intercepted? Even then, do they think they would know if they were? *roffels...

Never before have so many lies and so much misinformation been passed around... Lying by omission is something I'm guilty of to be sure, but on a scale such as surrounds the Information Theft Project it's become an Art form! *laughing...

LATER at 8.00am..

A Goethe quote nicked from this morning's Times..."None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free".. Rather apt dont you think? *winks at the Chosen..

LATER at 2.45pm..

What was up in the valley that warranted the SAPS bakkie's presence and why was he parked off behind the furthest line of trees with what looked to be his trousers rolled up to the knees? *cackles... My wild guess would be those sticky grass burrs that the Twins are covered with when they are forced out into the valley... An Officer who cares for his uniform, or one that doesn't care to share where he's been? *makes a note to continue this line of enquiry later...

I sent off the CPF sms reminders with only the one glitch. In the middle of Send to Many I was suddenly given the shutdown and Insert SIM card screen and forced to restart the phone... I remarked aloud that I would bring up this behaviour at the CPF and was permitted to finish unmolested...*winks...
Both blogger and gmail now load at ludicrously low speeds and I have my Network Admin to thank for that without a doubt..*shrugs... STFU and be grateful he allows me to connect at all? Pfft...

If I'd thought to waddle over to the mere handful of civilians at Siripat Field on 18th October 2008 and offer R500 to the first one to find the bullet, would it have made any difference? I'm betting Captain Lazarus would have vetoed that request faster than you can hiss Rotten Apple...
With hindsight, it would have been found fairly easily on the field itself and pocketed to be framed as a trophy...*snarls....

Has anyone bothered to point Johan Stolz to my blog yet, or has he been told of it, but chooses to hide his head in the sand? *interested... Could he ever have imagined he would appear regularly on a blog run by one he so despises? It's a funny old world hey? *grins...

I'm fascinated to find that the large section of the huge (I'm guessing) wild fig at the bottom of the valley, that appeared deader than a dodo, has sprung back into life and has young leaves all over it...*applauds... Will my Controller now start to re-activate his bunker valley-facing SE for a second attempt at writing off the tree?
Will it be a part of the experiment as I am? As are the orphans in DLOS over at the mini base station that is St. Theresa's Convent? *curious... As was the case of B. Snr getting nailed. Trials I believe they are called? *projectile vomits...
Do you sigh and nod off at this point Orangeman? Thinking 'ag kak, there goes the old bat again..'?
Repitition is as I've said before (haha), the only way I ever learned anything, so it follows that it's the means I use to in turn attempt to educate you lot...*shrugs...
The Honest have for the most part given up listening to the same old song being sung and moved on.. The Dishonest will continue to scan my mumbled words to see if they've warranted a mention....*sighs..

LATER at 5.26pm

Bali searches for me as I sit silently writing at the desk? Why else would the second cordless phone sitting here on it's cradle suddenly chirrup?
Have you found my Hero yet? The one that has a good head for heights? The one that will show you once and for all that criminals have been employed to monitor the innocent? *screams... There are of a certainty plenty of other similar devices hidden about the Zone, but the Mothership camera is the one the IDIOT was using to sound his house alarm as I walked out with the dogs food...*beams..

Tuesday 14th July at 5.15am..

I figure I was supposed to see it as it entered the valley through the now open chain on the posts by Khaled's at No. 2... The vehicle lights then went out almost immediately and naturally it became invisible... *shrugs..
As if badly scripted, they were switched on again up by the Hugo/St Theresa Road entrance to the valley, and it was driven about randomly until my Master could establish that I'd seen them... The lights were again doused and it left....
I checked last night with the two guys from Hugo Road that only a 4 x 4 could navigate the entrance to the valley up that side and most definitely not a standard SAPS bakkie...*grins..
So - was the vans presence after 4.30am just more threatening posturing by a uniformed b-grade actor or a genuine SAPS Patrol? You choose....*mirth...

There were a couple of gekkos sitting under the eaves next to the outside spotlight, hoping for breakfast to arrive... Observant? Alas no... The Telkom Wireless/multiplex box that's been ripped off the wall above our CPF Meeting room door may have been removed several Meetings ago...*laughing...
Considering that the stats show a rather nasty increase in crime over the past week here in the Zone, Tweedledumb still appears to have ample time to play Games... *puzzled... Was the removal of the box supposed to signify that the audio-monitoring is no longer in operation? *falls over laughing... There's a big fat FAIL right there, AND I'm betting there's a camera much like on the Mothership homed onto the Hall as well...
Knowing these bullying power-drunk goondas as I do, the temptation would simply be too much to refuse...*cackles...

I managed to get my query in just before the Meeting was closed, so you will be able to read in the next Minutes how I was curious to know if SAPS had a key to access the valley, after I'd seen the bakkie there at 12.45pm yesterday. Dotting my i's and crossing my t's for a change is all...*grins..
It was pretty much the biggest turnout to our little CPF gatherings we've yet had, and I was gobsmacked by some of the huge personalities...
I was entertained to say the least when the two very vocal Hugo road reps announced they were requesting cctv cameras for the area...*shrieks... Already nothing moves in the valley (aka horse-yard) without it is seen by my Dark Lord and his Rotten Chief.... After all, they can't afford to take a chance that someone will actually go over and get evidence of my claims that there is a huge regular water runoff set up at the end of that little bluff - So the camera/s on the Mothership is their insurance...*grins..
My Master will squeal like a stuck pig at the allegations I've made that he happily watched the Librarian's assets being removed and the privacy of his own home being invaded.....
Unshakeable alibis will be trotted out as per usual, and I've no reason to believe that the sheep won't buy this latest brand of snake-oil...

Don't do that Jannie!!! It drives me NUTS when you shrug and say you get the picture but there's nothing you can do! Hmm.. what am I saying? I AM nuts am I not? Yeah right! *laughing... Stay safe...

Peace

---oOo---

Tuesday 14th July 2009 at 10.36am...