Sunday, July 12, 2009

NOT THE 9O'CLOCK NEWS.....

(begun Saturday 11th July at 5.20am....)

Is that fellow Spence around? Follow the trail of electrical fires and you're bound to bump into him...*vomits... Is the Airwing chopper in for a service or up in your neck of the woods yet? Another clear sign that the Superintendent of Electricity for the World is nearby, and your lives are about to be interfered with bigtime...*snorts...

It's a slightly older model than the shiny new whirlybirds that are constantly nipping about these days.. SAPS colours with a solid blue underbelly, and it will hang about for days if it's your area that's being linked up....*shrugs...

I'd finished walking earlier and went to put a grainbag into the microwave for four minutes before remembering I'd left Kitz out on the verandah... I went back out in time to see the new outside spotlight going bananas.. Only two of our lights were on at that hour and I couldn't see the other one, but I must confess to a moment's irriration...*gnashes it's fangs...
From the behaviour of the spotlight it was obvious el Pollo de Grande was taking out his frustration on the bloody microwave...*pukes... I stood in the doorway and just said 'that will be blogged' aloud. A few more petulant dips and he stopped....

We don't have the means to have our home re-wired once this wally has finished degrading our power system... Ek maak sterk beswaar! FFS Jannie! While on the one hand I could kiss your feet, on the other eks mos siek en sat vir hierdie gemors van n gemors!! *yawns...
My ears are literally vibrating as he turns his full attention my way..*cackles.. Who knew the Master Controller would end up being such a fool himself...*hugs Bali before he can slither away...

I bet you can't figure out why I didn't leap at the chance to shop the bugger... Could it be because I know that as in the charges brought against Tweedledumb, dirt won't stick to these two? Whatever crimes they commit (and by golly, the list is growing)will vanish, and they will emerge squeaky clean the other side to enjoy payback at their leisure? *sighs...

Grief, but I'd love an audience with the Whisperer... I'd be a damned sight easier to charm than Jacob! *laughing... For my ninetieth birthday? A ride in THE Airwing chopper with Schabir? *shrieks with mirth... Already the stuff of nightmares, you add another 27 odd years on me and I swear I could seriously scare the lot of you...*keels over..
Maybe then you could utilise our new Trauma Centre up at Dodge City, though you'd have to bear in mind that whatever you said there would be played back for the amusement of Salacious Crumb and his Chief... (Captain Double-Standards Lazarus, lately seen gracing so many pages of our local Gazette in an effort to kid the public that he actually cares about the Zone's women and children...*projectile vomits)

Would this pseudo-intellectual care to sit me down and explain why they had M shot? Would he like to apologise to her and admit their stupid game went pear-shaped at that point? Pfft. as if...
Given a choice I'd take Captain Bhopal over Lazzie anyday, as he proved himself in the end, to be the brighter of the two...*waves to Calvin...

How's Irshaad doing? You going to start him off gently, or has he already passed the 'test'? *curious... Will I get to meet this polar-opposite to the Village People wannabee seen prancing about with his rifle HERE? Fingers crossed hey...

Unless they prove it was an arsonist with a grudge, I'm tempted to believe that yesteray's fire in Dean Street, London, may also have been caused by too much attention paid to the electrical system..*winks... After all, Scotland Yard will be working neck and neck with us to set up this amazing new technology and Soho, unless it's changed dramatically, may well house businesses of interest to the Law....

LATER at 12.25pm...

It's pretty much back to business with Khaled's house alarm being set off at regular intervals this morning.. I seldom bother to text Kasim any more as its obviously project related nonsense... More than likely they're all out at No. 2, and No. 4 are trying to nap, giving mon Petite Merde next door great pleasure in setting off the claxon alarm repeatedly... Would I kid you? That is exactly the behaviour level our Controller thrives on, whether you believe it or not...*shrugs...

You'd be idiots to employ Crown Pool Services if you have dogs and care for them. After they'd left next door I went up and found little Cola on the road and then helped myself to his sister as well... 3 juicy bones and 3 happy, quiet little dogs... Despite Missus C claiming the vet judged Nobby to be overweight (!), he wasn't forgotten either...
The animals have just scattered wildly as a jet twice broke the sound barrier..*glum.. I can just imagine the chaos caused down Chats and Toti way by those idiots... It's a safe bet the highways and freeways will be decorated with more broken bodies than ever after this little demonstration of air power... *adjust's it's kevlar...

Sunday 12th July at 3.55am..

The Controller woke me at 3.35am.. I've no idea how, but he did.*grins.... In case I missed that he too was up and about, he set the alarm off but quietly, and just for a few seconds..*beams... I had to chuckle when I read the thread on MyBB where the OP grumbles about the grumblers... I agree that the forum offers a platform to rant for people that probably seldom say anything out in the real world, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest... One of the posters remarked on how much the Forum has changed and how so many of the old regulars have pretty much vanished... Ain't that a fact! But I still stumble across threads that make it a really worthwhile place to visit, and there are enough familiar nicks to keep me comfortable...*beams...

Did you see that the penguins at Sea World need lavender for nesting? Missus C gave me a lavender plant some years ago, which is now big enough to make at least a couple of the little guys happy... Interesting don't you think?

LATER at 5.20am...

Was Bali out clubbing lst night? *curious.. A little too much inhalation of the good old Durban Poison? *grins... I detected a certain careless joie de vivre as he thumped the TV jackpoint noisily several times before settling down..*cackles..

So I've got this picture playback running in my pointy head and it's suggesting that THESE red-suited dudes are part of a special task team directly belonging to the Muni and Mike Oliver... Not contractors at all, but part of the Muni's Electricity Security Division right? Did you think the cherry-picker photos I showed you were the only ones I have? Not at all, tis just they were the most recent, and show the removal of the cowling's glass / plastic cover to facilitate the camera I've no doubt is tucked into it's shadow...

Have you bothered to trace which rag-tag bunch of contractors hired those two cherry pickers on the dates I gave? Was there another camera placed in the overhead just beyond the Freeway bridge facing down into Mayville on the same day that pole was painted? *fascinated...

I see the Master has deactivated the big light facing up Jan Smuts on the Mothership as well.. Was it interfering with the picture quality? That would improve the view you have of the comings and goings at Carol's house? *laughing... Thieves watching thieves fosho! My Dark Lord must function on about two hours sleep a night at most, buoyed along by his perverted obsession with the private lives of unwitting residents.. Ew!

Lawman se GAT! He has the perfect 'qualities' needed to be a Supreme Controller has he not? A bizarre interest in the most basic of human bodily functions is the least of them..*shrieks...
I'm intrigued to find my Good Neighbour's stunning new SE runs to the identical activating time as my streetlight. Makes sense doesn't it... they both operate on the light sensor system... Yeah, but...... look at THIS? Bali's light doesn't come on till later though it USED to be a part of the circuit right up to Findlay Hall...*curious...

I can still see those cables hanging out of the Good Neighbour's garage wall while he was out at work, when Alben's chommies came in to do stealthy additional work without his permission or knowledge... It gives you an idea of the corruption involved in this marvellous Project.. To this day my Good Neighbour is oblivious to the extras he was treated to....*cackles..

Peace...

---oOo---

Sunday 12th July 2009 at 11.54am....