Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SMALL THINGS...

(begun Tuesay 14th July at 8.05am....)

I burn and burn, but the Master continues to distract me from my own grim situation....*grins... There's been no free ride for this toad, and I've paid and will continue to pay a heavy price for my part in this Game... *shrugs... Have I actually got a choice here? Could I simply fold my hand and walk away? Hell! You already know the answer to that one! *laughing..

Having published yesterday of my Controller's recent apparent caution with his noisy little devices, he had me snorting as I climbed the stairs last night to attend the CPF Meeting. The device hidden in my rockery let out a shrill chirrup as I passed by, and I automatically replied 'shut the feck up' with a grin.... Small things amuse small minds, I can't deny...*shrieks....

I've not yet had time to study the Sunday papers but even so, heads are still rolling faster than I can count... The Head of Correctional Services? *applauds the Whisperer and the Old Boys Network... Will it shut Schabir's critics up or start tongues wagging afresh? Still and all guys, I'm sorry to say that it's all so much cosmetic balderdash you're using... Until such time as I see the corrupt on the front pages of the Press, dressed neatly in their orange boiler-suits with their grossly bloated bank accounts CLOSED, I can't buy this bullshit...*shrugs..

It's as simple as that... Either reinstate Selebi or stop paying him. No can do? It's a sensitive issue? We're a democracy? *chokes... Come, come... The suspension crud is wearing thin... You're merely giving the Corrupt an OFFICIAL excuse to sit about idly, as they continue to rake in their grossly inflated salaries... Let the Public hear that suspended WITHOUT pay is now the order of the day, and you may just gain a modicum of credibility...*winks...
My word, but that would give the Greedy pause for thought would it not? Judging from the amount of additional or revised laws that have now come into play, it's no skin off your noses to shovel through another law pertaining to the continued payment made to those caught with their fingers in the till... I'm naive? Rubbish! You hold all the cards, so do it.. *prods the Project Authors with a long stick...

The Good Superintendent's presence at our Meeting last night was appreciated. I guess he can feel that, for the moment at least, he's among genuine friends... He had the grace to give an embarrassed laugh when I raised the matter of the SAPS van accessing the valley at lunchtime yesterday. *cackles... He will have been carefully fed the same story that both Johan Stolz and Martin Marais swallowed so obligingly...*shrugs...
I in turn, ask that Holsen keep an eye out for this Officer, that he be protected if possible from the worst excesses enjoyed so blatantly by the Head of Dodge City.. Am I already too late? It would be a shame were the Good Super allowed to be sucked in by the Rotten Apples and that's a fact...*sighs...
Does he, like my Chair before him, consider he is his own man and untouchable? *falls over choking with laughter.... I must go....

Wednesday 15th July at 5.25am...

My bedside digital alarm appears to be on the blink...*nods at Bali....
I hardly mention the Convent GateKeepers any more.. They sometimes run the SE's on the outbuildings beyond the playing field and sometimes they don't... Last night as I stepped out onto the front lawn with Rotunda surely deserves a mention.. THIS SE was activated and I guess my Controller was compensating for the loss of his Bunker light, for it was astonishing in it's size and intensity!

More brilliant even than the brightest of streetlights, for a brief moment I was trapped like a rabbit in it's headlight. *roffels.. I can't compare it to those eyewatering beauties that line Francois Road behind the Uni, as they are deep orange whereas this was the 'normal' streetlight white...
I have THESE pictures of that particular SE over THIS door and THESE of what appears to be a portable SE activated next to a trash bin outside the same door... What fun my Master had back then, as he directed the GateKeepers on which to activate and which to leave off...
For the most part innocent and ordinary lights required for security purposes... You think? *winks.. Connected up to the power circuit (as my Good Neighbour's new garage light most assuredly is) their output is controlled by the Rabid Oaf next door. You wouldn't glance at them twice when run at their standard strength, but turn your back and let the Master fiddle with his keyboard and my god, they are astounding! *shrieks...

Tell me again Mistuh Spence, why I shouldn't consider this deliberate tampering as dodgy in the extreme? Why I shouldn't be bolt-eyed as your Protege cranks up the EMF levels to horrendous proportions? *interested.. I don't know what I'm talking about? As the recipient of way more than my share of EMF, I guess I'm as qualified at least, as the Crooked Plonker now running the power system?

We are NOT effing trees that visibly show the effects of this disastrous testing! The guilty deactivation of der Bunker SE only after several people had remarked on the tree's strange behaviour isn't applicable to your human guinea-pigs... As I've been carefully branded a Liar from the getgo, and you've been willingly encouraged to chortle at my weird reactions to the Controller's attentions, what does that make you? *vomits...

You KNOW by now that if you tactfully suggest my Network Admin. refrain from one particular area of attack, that he will merely increase his attentions in another area. You KNOW this and can do absolutely squat to stop it... *looks at voda3g....
He will insist that he behaves, and you will have no choice but to accept his word...*screams with mirth... The word of a local highly-acclaimed Cracker who is bosom buddy to the Abuser in charge of Dodge City!

Allen Spence really thought it was funny back then, though I imagine his grin has slipped considerably by now... A left-brainer intellectual who MUST have had a clue of the risks involved but was too bewitched by his own brilliance to give a shit.... *winks at the cretinous EE....
Say what?! Why further antagonise someone who just may be able to put the brakes on and stop this injustice? *laughing ... NOT!
Despite being rewarded with the hysterical title of Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, he is a NOTHING. Another gormless puppet dancing to the Project Author's orders is all...
I doubt he lost any sleep at all after B.Snr was nailed in his own garden - twice - back in 2005...*grossed out...

I veer as always between optimism and the Dark Pit. Has Bali told you of my laboured breathing as I sleep? That I was advised to go up the road and sign on? That between the sun, the cigarettes and the extras my own dear Master sends me, you envisage my carping voice fading away sooner rather than later?
Do you entreat mon Capitano gingerly, to tone it down and let nature take it's course? *fascinated...(You can't fault me when it comes to covering all possible angles hey Jannie? The irony is that I will probably outlive you all...)
I continue, as humans do, to cling to the hope that you and your necessarily cold-hearted Masters will sort out this mess once and for all.. Expose the Chief for what he truly is, and find the cameras dotted about the Zone, put there purely for the benefit of organised crime.

At 6.20am my little Nokia received a belated sms from my Chairman at almost the precise moment the Master chirruped his remote...!*cackles...

I've been in touch with both my kids via gmail chat, and for that I'm pathetically grateful. I experienced little or no lag during my online session last night.. I guess we were running at dialup speeds which, as we know no better, keeps us happy.... *chokes...
Our lighting dipped sufficiently during the evening for me to remark, and I'd asked Sue the Book the day before whether their system was as unstable as ours... She'd replied in the affirmative... How great is that? For every deliberate and nasty smack I get, she endures the same, as does B. Snr's home? *gags...
We three are among the suckers who blindly continue to fill the Crooked Town Clerk's coffers without demur, and yet we are given over happily to criminals? *looks at the little Finance Manageress. Did you ever consider the ripples caused by your continued Lies? *sighs...
How many alterations and additions were made to logs and blogs before your product became a sellout? In control of a Mercedes Dealership with a Cracker husband given official access to the Banks under the guise of IT Consultant, may I suggest the authorities would have more fun keeping an eye on these two, than they ever did watching this boring old toad!...*collapses laughing...

LATER at 9.35am...

Almost the minute Missus C left for work this morning, her genius SO deactivated the hairdryer I was using, twice... I've told you before that it's only ever run on warm, so that's a nasty smack right there to get it switched off...*shrugs... I subsequently went into gmail to try and send a mail through to my Chairman at Westville Prison... Endless problems and Failed Mails have had me resorting to his gmail account. He told me their IT Dept. have sorted out the problems so I tried again only to be given two server errors before the Master finally let it go through.... Waits....

*cloud is slowly moving in from the north east, muffling the traffic sounds from the Freeway. The wind stirs the tops of the gumtrees across the way and the birds wait for me impatiently, to be fed..*

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 15th July 2009 at 10.40am.