Friday, July 17, 2009

OFF-BROADWAY.....?

(begun Friday 17th July at 3.15am....)

Think big? Naa.... I was happy enough to get a thank-you card from the penguins yesterday, for the lavender. It would've been great if there'd been some tickets for Seaworld and the two little girls could've gone and met them, seeing as it's the holidays, but it wasn't to be...*shrugs..

I'd nipped in to see Sister earlier, and little Kellogg hadn't rushed over as usual to greet me. When I asked, she said he'd been put down after being savaged by another free-roaming beast on the playing field. Easy come, easy go hey? Instead of a Hail Mary or three I got the GW to take me down to the hell-hole that is the SPCA where I did the Walk and the Talk to all the poor caged sods down there... Cest la vie...*sighs... Miserable? Nope, it's no good brooding right?

So much for waiting for a Hero with a head for heights! Instead I got THIS lot! Whether they were artfully posed for my benefit when the GW picked me up at 10.30am yesterday, I'll never know... Course they will have reported back that I caught them on camera and a suitable story put in place with speed....*cackles..
More red boiler-suits, though definitely not the same ones as THESE guys up by Sabeera's.. See the cherry-picker tucked in down by Khaled's at No. 2? *laughing... Just another elaborate theatrical production or the real thing? *curious... They'd finished whatever they were up to by the time he dropped me back home, and I was in time to get THIS shot of the cherry-picker cutting across the traffic and heading away up Jan Smuts... The Mothership was active (well, minus the one light facing up the Highway and the one with the missing cover), but it was switched off hastily as I went down the stairs at 2.45pm...*grins...

The Contractor's name (in this instance carefully displayed on the back of the red overalls) looked like ES Electrical, and the cherry-picker bore the ambiguous sign Construction Vehicle, just like the bakkie that appears regularly at the end of the bluff across the way, to manage the hour-long water runoffs...
Check - you see the Reg No. is NUR 1684? So they would've been heading back to a vast pool of vehicles stashed somewhere safe...*shrugs... The GW looked at it and said no ways was it big enough to have reached right up to the Mothership's lights, but how would he know with it folded up like that?
Did they arrive hastily on a day that it's now common knowledge the Nosy-Parker heads out of the Zone? What brief were they given? To add another camera? Re-position the existing one? Like you will ever get the truth ..*falls over laughing....

If you're told that these guys were sent up to check out my allegations and found nothing, may I suggest you take it with a LARGE pinch of salt... This is after all, the Zone, and Nothing is what it seems.... Along with the lies go the bucket loads of baksheesh, down our way... You'll pardon me if I continue to give the Oaf the finger each time I step into view both sides of my house? *winks...

Captain Courageous hasn't even broken sweat over the camera charges and the GW said after rising yesterday morning that the TV wasn't working.. I re-set everything and it staggered back to life, but how long can it go on taking those nasty smacks? He then went on to hit the hairdryer twice as well, as I used it after 6.00am... Again, only ever run on Medium, it would've been a really nasty surge to get the override switch to kick in....*snorts...

*The Master's animals have been more vocal than usual overnight and call out anxiously even now as I write... What is it that upsets them? Activity down by No. 2 in the dark, or some unseen atrocity that only they can hear? *interested...*

I was amused last night to hear that our new Head of Crime supports the Hugo Road initiative to take back their area from the criminals, while his Station Head doesn't and nor does Salacious Crumb... How confusing! I'd understood that the Chief himself had shown his support to the two Engineers running the show, and yet that's the opposite to what he told our CPF Member at a later date....*enchanted....
Our man just doesn't have a clue how easily he is being manipulated and the Rotten Apples read him like a book FFS! *falls over...
The chances that our little band of sheeplike CPF Members would join forces with the Hugo Road residents and adopt a pro-active stance are so remote as to be laughable anyways... Ye gods! Imagine the consternation in the Camp of the Corrupt were the Community to actually JOIN forces with each other and work together! *roffels... What a blow it would be to the ongoing and lucrative organised crime here in the Zone...

LATER at 5.15am...

It occurred to me that it's possible the Snake-Oil Doctor is the source of his own animals restlessness overnight.. For whatever is bothering them hasn't affected fat Sophie and she slept on undisturbed.... Does the Idiot manipulate the output of the huge SE sitting directly outside the bedroom window where the GW snores? The same SE that is on his wall a few feet from the two dog kennels and whose light now shines into the front of the dogs shelters? If the GW were a tree, would he begin to show any results of this manipulation? *winks... Like you'd ever know...

In retrospect, if the PTB wished to send someone up in a cherry-picker to adjust the Mothership it would be fairly simple to make sure I didn't see them, so I must assume (dangerously) that the whole effort was staged..
My Master has improved his Thursday tracking options and now, instead of his groping curiosity knocking off my cellphone and requiring me to 'Insert SIM card', I'm sent a spam message from vodacom! Neat! Although I'm inclined to leave both phones behind next week and see if the GW then gets the spam or HIS phone knocked out...*chortles...

Has anyone been in touch with our Controller's Insurers yet? To make sure they are fully aware of exactly who they're dealing with? Not just any old Insurance Scammer, but a would-be Government Spook? Man, they'd best drop their enquiries smartly or their entire system could go down! *lawls...
Was it the year before last that an old friend of mine picked up the threads and took me along to a couple of music concerts? It was fairly soon after her initial call that the Pastel system they ran where she works got taken out big time...*winks.. You thought I'd forgotten that Bali? Pfft..

The sad thing is that I'd bet money on the OldBoys Network being fully aware of the camera/s on the Mothership... That they may even have been mildly amused as they watched the organised thefts being watched in turn by Colin Balliram...*vomits... Why would they say anything? He is their star turn down this way and has proven he needs to be treated with kid-gloves or he could and would slow things down with ease....*shrugs...

Ai Jannie, somtyds sukkel ek om te onthou ja.... I tell myself that the OldBoys Network are what laughably passes for 'Good' in the Project, but I struggle to buy it myself...

We popped in to visit a friend over in Bartle Road yesterday. They're upping stakes and moving to what they still consider the Free State, next week...*lawls... I asked her who had bought their house and was told it was a Civil Servant and guess what? My friend said she's noticed just over the last few days that their power system had suddenly become unstable!
They were experiencing all manner of dips to their lighting...*roffels.. Cranking up the old monitoring system in advance to watch one of your own then? *laughs...

Ag, it's all so much twak hey? Until you can queue jump the Justice system and nail the greedy and corrupt officials you CLAIM to have caught dead to rights and incarcerate them sans pay, I will continue to believe it's all just smoke and mirrors...
Have ANY of the promises made by the Whisperer to the Muslim community come to pass? *fascinated... To the other denominations then? Not yet?
My word, you lot have a tiger by the tail and I hope you know what you're doing! You've persuaded Tweedledumb to let his Officers 'find' Sue's Uno and return it, or is there as much chance of that happening as B.Snr getting compensated for Pinky and the Brain's fumbling cockups in 2005? *gags...

It promises to be a stunning day here in the Zone.. Now if I could just get that gross Press picture of the Crooked Town Clerk out of my head, I could enjoy it.... *falls over laughing...

Peace..

PS BTW, could you swear that the Construction cherry-pickers Reg. No. hasn't been 'edited' by my Master, before you read this? No I bet you can't! *cackling...

---oOo---

Friday 17th July 2009 at 10.18am...