Saturday, July 18, 2009

SECRETS.......

(begun Saturday 18th July at 1.45pm....)

You've had all mine, but I'll wager you yourself have a few? Some small, dark, private things that you can't bring yourself to share? It may well be something I would consider silly and not shocking at all, but to you it's shameful and you hope to keep it hidden to the grave? *curious...
Admitting openly to being a bully was a low point, but as it goes hand in hand with the control freak I so patently was for the better part of my life, it had to be told....
The fact that the boot is now so firmly on the other foot and I myself am bullied on a daily basis by el Pollo de Grande, made my confession a necessary part of my story...*shrugs..

Which brings me to the marvellous technology used for the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System. Over and over again I've said how words uttered in the privacy of your own home can now be monitored by the PTB. In reply, you've laughed me off disbelievingly and said they're welcome to listen, as it's not like you discuss State secrets....? *sighs...
It appears the authorities disagree with you. The new laws passed allowing your fixed lines and your cellphones to be tapped and monitored, show very clearly that the Government feels however banal your conversations are, they would like to share them...*winks... The progression to monitoring your homes was inevitable....

However wild my claims may appear, I continue to feel that the +R75 million still missing after the SBV Heist was where the germ of the idea began. (In this country at least).
It was enough to get the ears of the Oldboys Network pricking up, and they would've gathered their top communications boffins to begin formulating the plans, years ahead of the actual installations.

Despite my humble role as entertainer and guinea-pig to the Testers, I feel oddly honoured and fortunate to have lived long enough to bear witness to these marvels...
I've told you that the Eavesdroppers will use your secrets against you, and you don't believe me.. I've described how they will manipulate even the Powerful to dance to their tune, by reminding them of secrets they don't wish revealed, and you sneered.... Pay attention now....

I shot out to the shops early this morning to see if I could get some big bones for the dogs. As it happened I was too late, and there were none left.. A wasted trip then? Not at all! I chatted to so many people that I now struggle to recall who told me what and give up....

He's gay and has an african boyfriend? *startled... Really? My immediate reaction was one of amused scepticism.. It took me a full minute for the huge implications to sink in, and the light dawned like the sunrise after a two-day deluge....
A year or so ago, I'd read a letter in the Press from one who'd known the guy when he was somewhat younger. He claimed the man was extremely intelligent, highly skilled and dedicated to his job. The writer was baffled by the official's increasingly dodgy behaviour, and already the cries of corruption were sounding loud and clear.
Whatever the ruling party wanted they got, to the exclusion of reason and decency... Why would this highly intelligent family man now sink to such all time depths just to keep his Masters happy?

Someone in the ruling party had learned the official's secret? I truly battle to understand why he didn't come out when his orders became increasingly illogical. I don't find being gay shameful in any way, and if my own son or daughter had been born gay I would've supported them without question. Was the marriage a sham from the start, and used deliberately to further his career? It's all too easy to ascribe this knowledge to a mere spiteful attack on one who has worked hard to gain the dislike of so many.

I understand that there are more than a few members of the ruling party who are aware of the official's deception, and I must conclude that this is the lever that has been used all along to get the man to comply to such idiotic schemes as street-name changing and the exclusion of the Blue flag system..
To deny the pollution, now a regular feature off the seafront and in our rivers and dams... To lose the Gunston 500/Mr. Price Pro to Ballito... To claim blithely that the myriad streetlights active during daylight hours are to prevent cable theft FFS!

Jannie, (who knows everything there is to know), will be aware of this official's 'secret' as well...
Despite my loathing for the little man I feel a pang of pity for him now.. He has IMO jumped from his role as a mini Hitler to being much like myself, a manipulated underdog...
What would happen were he to publicly announce his sexual preference and apologise for the shocking decisions he has endorsed over recent years? Again, I would suggest that one thing has led to another and that he has been forced through fear of his secret being revealed, to accept a vast amount of gifts...

In this enlightened (!) age he would easily be forgiven for his gayness, but once the bribes were fully revealed it would be curtains! His time-share in Goa makes more sense now does it not? Where he may lounge freely and openly with his otherwise hidden partner, puffing away on the old bong and indulging in all the practises that he considers would be frowned on in his own country... *laughing despite itself.... (That came out worse than it was meant to....)
You can bet that there are files filled with photos taken secretly, and video upon video of occasions that he would rather die than have revealed... Ensuring that during his reign more crazy decisions will be made....
Do you honestly think his apartment isn't monitored? His phones tapped? That this toothy little man has allowed himself to become stitched up so tight he couldn't save himself if he wanted to? *snorts...

Moving on. I bumped into him just as I was leaving the shop. I told him how much we'd enjoyed the entertainment he and his neighbour had provided at our Meeting and went on to say I was aware that he was involved in the Muni Information Theft Project (he nodded) and that they were expected to run the signal enhancing lights (he nodded) and that if he had children they would be tutored into hacking their neighbours ADSL systems to 'enhance' the signal, at which point he smiled...

Not as stunning a result as I got from the innocent and unsuspecting hair technician, but good enough....*beams... I guess he knows who I am? I warned him that the Abuser and his Monkey will of late have visited his home uninvited on several occasions, and that should he be overheard dissing the Chief or Salacious Crumb he could at a pinch be hijacked on his next outing... Mischief making SE VOET!! Tis the reality of the Zone and it's vile overlord Koobair the Squat.

It's unlikely that the Principal hasn't yet heard of my role as Village Idiot in this vast game of corruption, and I'm betting in the light of his wife's position that he has.... On the remote chance that this isn't so, may I recommend that he be filled in, and fast...? It would never do for him to go home and actually think about what I said to him, now would it? *grins... Chances are he's been fed the story that I'm a one-off.... If I'd thought to ask him whether his house lights had become oddly unstable this past month, what would he have replied? He is of course fully aware that St. Theresa's is now a mini base station and he condones it, and yet I feel he has only been given half the story just like the rest of you....*looks at voda3g....

Were he to be given irrefutable proof that tis the Abuser and his Lackey that now have access to his own home's privacy, would he regret buying into the Project? What do you think? *winks...
I met his wife the other day and she seemed a really nice person... Would she not freak out to know that every word she utters can, if he chooses to, be heard by the Head Pig at Dodge City?
The Principal and his buddy the Engineer, are very much a part of the Chosen and yet they appear to have piqued the interest of the Rotten apples sufficiently for their home's monitoring to be activated.
The Molestor will have to tread warily if he chooses to exact revenge on these two vocal Hugo Road residents.. In her role as Head of Admin. at St. Theresa's, he wouldn't want to upset the Missus, and should anything untoward happen to them, I would be over there faster than you can say Fetid Fruit, I promise you... *cackles...

It's been an enlightening day all round, with some startling and some truly hilarious moments...*waves to the Crown Pool Services dude... Did you have to visit the dry-cleaners after our chat, young man? *shrieks... May you all stay safe...

Peace...

---oOo---

Sunday 19th July 2009 at 9.33am....