Saturday, July 18, 2009

DON'T JUDGE A BOOK.......

(begun Saturday 18th July at 2.30am....)

Cover? What cover?! Time to upgrade the manual, spies! Oops, I mean guys! 22/23 different maids over 10 years, hiding and swopping cars and using the Sweeper's maiden name does not a Secret Agent make. In the matter of Colin Balliram, he is a parody of a Special Agent and as such, a joke...*chokes...

An ungodly hour to be up and about? In actual fact it's rather delicious... The thick silence is like balm to my whipped hearing..*grins.. My bedside light was out by 7.30pm last night, so for at least the next hour or so, I'm good to go...*beams..
In the Master's corner the gloves are well and truly off and all pretence has left the room... *cackles.. I would like to think the same applied, but the odds are so uneven it's a joke..

*My unfortunate Controller has just chirruped his remote on the offchance that I had forgotten him (2.40am) and I ready myself for the heatwave of petulant rage that's probably going to fill the room...*roffels... Did I miss the first chirrup? There's another and still another as I laugh out loud...*charmed....*

There is much afoot down in the corner by Khaled's house at No. 2... What sounded like a wooden structure being erected, as a droog hammered away for hours yesterday... *interested..
I sent an sms to Wayne von Bart of Parks at some point to say it sounded as if a guard hut was being built..*laughing... They appear to have a great deal worth protecting from the public gaze and a watchman would make sense...

You may recall when they sent the first big gang of pseudo-Parks wekkers in to set up a runoff from below the Senior Boys Hostel? They worked diligently out of sight for three days and the water became a steady river down the hill to the bottom of the valley... Alas, all the work was in vain, as I could see the water running down from my windows and from my verandah, and have the pictures to prove it...*shrieks...
Plan B was resorted to, and the setup over on the end of the little bluff was created.. Puzzled enquiries from residents were met with the ludicrous 'we're beautifying the spot' (which isn't visible to anyone but the occasional pedestrian risking life and limb as they cut through the horse-yard (valley) to Hugo Road or the Freeway...*beams..)

It's not ideal, as the old witch has already collected a series of photos showing a Construction vehicle arriving on a fairly regular basis for up to an hour at a time to 'manage' the runoffs... I remember casually mentioning way back to the Good Councillor, of the visit by a fire engine to the Crescent, and how I'd watched them uncap the fire hydrant across the road to stand about chatting as the resulting river poured down to Jan Smuts...
The Councillor had freaked out and said that the operation was highly illegal... The pictures that the firemen graciously allowed me to take at the time were eradicated from my little PC by my Controller, though I didn't discover that for some time...*winks...

I've given you the dates and times of many of the criminal activities I've witnessed, though in retrospect they will have been hastily removed from my blog prior to publishing... You GO mon Capitano! *cackles..

I like to think the hugely increased physical attacks currently (!) taking place, are an independent effort by a seriously disturbed Loser, but sadly I have to accept the probability that his behaviour is officially sanctioned...*shrugs... The few qualified Electrical Engineers that were persuaded by riches and ludicrously titled positions of power to stay on and assist with the Project's installation, know well what Colin Balliram is able to achieve in his rage, with the power they've given him to control....*blinks...
They've long since managed to dodge any guilt they may feel by insisting that I go out of my way to provoke the Cretin...*cackles... Unevenly matched as you find us to be, it works both ways believe it or not...

I was taken down to Home Affairs in Umgeni road yesterday afternoon. I've managed to lose my ID and had to go apply for another.. More astonishing technology as I was told to place my thumb against an active red light in a box...This would apparently send my prints to Big Brother's data base... Haikona! Try as she may, the lady couldn't get the gadget to see me...*shrieks... 'You'll have to go get inked after all,' she said... happily, I galloped over to the little inking room and enjoyed a chat with the pleasant person there... She even stood up and did a brief smiling dance with me! You've heard of Good energy? *grins...

When we walked out, it was to see the glaring activated orange light of the streetlight directly across the road from Home Affairs...*laughing... That light being on had absolutely nothing to do with the inability of the upgraded technology to recognize my thumbprint, right? *falls over choking... Bali had several days to set up any interference he wanted to cause and I'm guessing that's the best he could come up with...*roffels...
By then it was rush hour traffic and we headed home through the bustling Warwick Triangle...*spits in the general direction of the Crooked Town Clerk...

We swung into the Crescent to find the Master's three dogs nipping back and forth across the road, neatly dodging the flying cars... His gates stood open only a couple of feet wide, but more than enough to encourage the dogs out into the busy road...*vomits..
Be honest now! Say if you find this deliberate behaviour acceptable? *fascinated.. Has your gagometer long since hit overload as far as el Pollo de Grande is concerned and you're now innured to his displays of Idiocy?

Missus C has clearly turned the trials endured by their animals into an ongoing comedy worthy of regaling to her colleagues at the Mercedes Dealership in Pinetown..*grins.. Do you ALL find the practise of my Controller releasing his dogs into rush-hour traffic amusing? *astonished...

Poor Missus C will invariably squeak that it must have been the niece/gardener/mum, yadda yadda that left the gates open, but you will surely know better by now...*winks... I managed to get the Twins into my yard before they caused an accident, and then walked down to the top of Khaled's servitude and clapped my hands as loudly as I could over the roar of the traffic... No sign of the Nobster....
By the time I walked back up to my gates he was bounding up the verge towards me..*grins.. He went back through their gates obligingly and I forced them shut...*cackles.. I've no doubt whatsoever that the entire performance was watched and enjoyed by my Master at either Dodge City or from der Bunker...*shrugs...

Life's little pleasures are becoming harder to find by the day? Is there now a standard warning issued to female policewomen trainees should they be assigned to Dodge City? Or do the PTB simplify the matter by now only sending male trainees to the Station? Judging from the level of amusement Tweedledumb and his Monkey resort to by using the dogs, it's a clear indication of how far the Mighty have fallen...*laughing...

While sexual harrassment was a most enjoyable pastime over the years it took place, it's now necessary to tone it down a bit...*gags... Winding up the toad however, is always rewarding is it not? *grins... Using his dogs and risking motorist's lives is neither here nor there if it achieves it's ultimate goal... May I suggest you ask to see the footage showing his dogs in rush hour traffic yesterday and I leave it to you to decide whether you find any humour in the situation at all, or whether the Insurance Investigator should be alerted to the fact that the Master's gates still allow easy access to whichever asset the homeowners wish to replace...*laughing..

Is there a pattern to their 'robberies'? One a year? Twice a year on average? Do they change their Insurers regularly? Just kidding! Twill be yet another dead end IMO.. despite that the so-called Insurance Investigator sounded like a cop (and yes, he most certainly did), it's more than likely he belonged to the AmDram Society that flourishes up on the Hill..*keels over cackling..

Hopefully today's blog provided at least some amusement for the front desk of Merc. Pinetown, if to nobody else....*waves to the Sweeper...

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 18th July 2009 at 11.28am..