Sunday, July 19, 2009

KEEPING UP......

(begun Saturday 18th July at 8.15pm...)

I stepped out into the courtyard before 8.00pm, carrying a plastic bowl with some left-over chicken flavoured rice for the Twins... As I climbed my stairs I clicked my fingers a couple of times to call them... Instead, I got the raucous sound of Idiotman's house alarm....*keels over cackling...

The poor fellow clearly has nothing to do but pander to his sick obsession! I fed the two ravenous little beasts but turned poor Nobby away, due to his officially diagnosed obesity...*looks at Missus C.... He is fat? Yet he fits easily through your 'closed' electric gates? A space wide enough for anyone to slide through ja.... *nods...

Does the Principal play a double game? I've thought fairly hard about his words earlier today and fail to see how he could avoid having a fine and amicable relationship with the Chief. Why then does the Chief not fully support the Hugo Road resident's anti-crime initiative? Or at least that is what he tells my Chairman? *puzzled...
Two-faced to what purpose? I would suggest it's to make doubly sure there is NO unity between our areas...*winks...
Double-guessing is an exhausting and unrewarding occupation, and seldom yields the truth of the matter... *shrugs.. There are many Chosen ones living across the valley in Hugo Road and the mystery is why the ex-Sydenham Heights drug dealer was moved in over there at all?
It was most certainly arranged by the Rotten Apples but why? Was the Principal telling the truth when he spoke of his distrust? Had several residents echoed his sentiments aloud over their phones and Bubba was the Rotten Apples equivalent of payback for their incautious remarks? *cackles...

I've spoken often enough of the Good Chosen. Those who have been sold only half of the Project's capabilities, and persuaded that it will save the country from ruin. Those who are unaware of the totally invasive properties now handed to the Corrupt to control...*looks at One-eyed Jack and his Lackey...
The Chosen who would flip their lids were they able to grasp the concept of their own homes being audio-monitored by such unsavoury characters...

The Orangeman is well aware that the Abuser is now able to access most homes dotted about the Zone as the signal is relayed back to the Station... I fight an inner battle to know what it is I really want here....
Man, I'm well aware that I constantly contradict myself, but justify it neatly by blaming the utterly surreal nature of the life I see myself being forced to lead...*bows to Bali...

I can safely say that there is not one among you that could, or would want to, stand in my shoes? Crazy as it sounds, the more the hordes advance, the stronger I feel! *roffels. I must remind you that this attitude is despite there being no prospect of a light at the end of the tunnel...
At this point you will doubtless start tossing the Simpleton rocks again... For you see no alternative but that I'm raving mad.... Whatever. *screams with laughter.... Wake up dudes!
I'm slow and I've some sort of break in my head, but otherwise I'm the effing toad-in-the-street!
In fact, I suspect if it wasn't for that hairline crack, odds are that Chickenman and his followers would've been applauding as I took myself over the edge into the abyss way back...*beams...

Surprise! I'm still here, though bleeding profusely, while my Master now stands knee-deep in self-generated sewage...*lawls... His 'contacts' will obligingly hose him down and have you believe he was as pure as the driven snow all along, but it won't be long before you smell the familiar stench of corruption that clings to him...*grins...

Again I remind you that Bali is mine. OWNED as surely as I am... *grins.. I have no need to be spiteful unnecessarily.. My objective is rather to demonstrate the fine qualities admired and sought after as suitable for the Project's Controllers, who just might be installed in your street...*pukes...

It's now 9.00pm and several dogs bordering the valley are howling... There's no full moon so what can it be? Is my Master cranking up the signal to a painful degree? He grows more reckless by the day, and though he appeared somewhat distracted this evening, he is not finished with me by a long shot! *laughing... G'nite julle..

Sunday 19th July at 5.35am...

I slept like the dead and woke doubting all yesterday's assumptions...*grins... For some reason I now see the Molestor encouraging the Principal to take to the street in what may be construed as vigilantism...*laughing...
It's true that I condemned the Admin staff at St. Theresa's, along with Father Gangsta Denker, for placing the innocent orphans in the line of fire... However, having since met the Principal and the Head of Admin (albeit briefly), I'm forced to change my views and consider that they have been conned along with the rest of you..*shrugs...

You see now why my head hurts as I weigh one possibility off against the other? *chokes...
The Principal took a couple of calls on his cell as we chatted in full view of the garage shop cctv camera...*winks... Is it possible that part of our conversation went onto conference call? *laughing.. He has already proven himself to be Oscar winning material at our Meeting and now I have to question whether yesterday's chance encounter was continued role-playing...

Only time (and Sister Stephen) will tell, just how committed the Hugo Road residents are, or whether the entire operation is another elaborate theatrical production authored and manipulated by Tweedledumb himself...*grins... To what end you ask?
As my Chair scrambles to distance our CPF from any hint of vigilantism over at Hugo Road, it neatly ensures that the Community remains divided... A winning situation for the Rotten Apples...*shrugs..
I guess there is a very real fear that if the Community were to join forces and discuss the wondrous Project among themselves, chances are the truth would out and they would realise how shockingly they've been misled.... Divide and conquer on a grand scale? Fosho... *sighs...

On the plus side, I continue to be engaged and distracted from many of the harsh realities of life, for which I'm duly grateful...*curtseys... If, along my stumbling way, I continue to amuse you, all well and good...*beams... If I've managed to enlighten you to my Network Admin's true character, I will consider it a bonus....
Despite my continued shrieks for aid I don't see the Strategist giving me the time of day... It's a given he's preoccupied with problems on a much grander scale is it not Jannie? *winks...

Two horse-gates? Surely not! *makes a note to check... I can hear the angelus ringing, the sound carried north on the wind that's sprung up....

Whose home is my Master invading as I write? Whose private conversations does he visit as people rise to attend their churches? What innocently made remarks will he relay to his Monstrous Mentor? Will it be sufficient to have the homeowners system activated on a regular basis? For their phonelines to be tapped? My Controller and his Boss would look as fetching wearing the orange boiler-suits as the next Corrupt official 'outed', though it's highly unlikely they will ever see the inside of a cell apart from in their line of work...*grins...

LATER at 7.30am...

I've given up being unnerved (sp) by finding Press articles running items similar to my blog content within a day or so... Having been up to collect the Sunday Times earlier, I was amused to read the article on the front page of the Review Section and suggest it should be required reading for our City Manager...

Just another unfounded and malicious rumour? Trouble is, it would neatly explain his weird behaviour over the past few years were it true... *sighs... Photoshop a pair of wings to his image as he comes in to land and tell me if you still find the idea preposterous? *fascinated... (See the Sunday Tribune July 12th Page 5) Taking off with a bang FFS??! Check the beatific grin! *roffels...

The GW tells me that the repeated chirruping after 2.00am yesterday morning was due to our Network Admin's arrival home after a very late night out... Whatever.. I'm always happy to hear him nearby and have to guess that he admits now to having cameras trained on our home, but denies vehemently that any other residents are captured on his monitor.. You buy this? *falls over laughing dementedly....

LATER at 10.25am...

A pair of white butterflies flew in tandem among the branches of a tree in the valley below... A laughing-dove trundled swiftly after another that had taken it's fancy under the birdtray...
I went out to see why the dogs were performing a while ago...
What looked like a scruffy bushdweller carrying a plastic shopping bag, with a lad of about 12 or 13 trailing behind him, were heading up to the playing field's precast wall, from the direction of the Freeway....

They disappeared momentarily behind a fairly dense lot of branches and didn't reappear, so I went and fetched the binoculars.... The 'bushdweller' was sitting down and had stripped off his dingy top and pants to reveal a smart sports-T and black trousers. With his beanie off, he was startlingly fair-skinned and he took a blue blanket out of his packet and put it over his nethers before lying down..
The kid got in next to him and I left in disgust...*sighs... Even on a perfect day such as today there are mini-tragedies going on everywhere....*shrugs..

In retrospect, in might be a good idea to deliver a couple of printouts of this particular blog? *winks.....

Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 19th July 2009 at 11.44am...