Monday, July 20, 2009

SECONDS OUT...!

(begun Monday 20th July at 6.20am....)

The TV screen went black three times yesterday evening, according to the irritated GameWrecker....*cackles... I reset the whole shebang and it was 'allowed' to behave... However small, there had to be some reminder that my Monster controls the situation..*roffels...

Hell, I'm not complaining, and was allowed to browse MyBB unmolested (I don't count the worm attack Kapersky shows me every time I've been logged into the Forum for a while) *winks... Then I took a look at pogo.com where I cheated shamelessly on their boring trivia game... I was able to get on shadowfire.org after that, without a freeze FFS! In vain I tried #studio54 and must accept that it's long been shut down or operates under a different name now... *sighs...
My answers in #trivia took an average of 24 secs to appear, and I guess that's how it's to be, no matter what server I'm on...*shrugs..

I woke later than usual this morning. Probably because I'd lain awake in the wee hours listening interestedly to the goings-on next door. Someone was making a determined effort to harrass the three dogs...*grossed out... The last sounds I heard, were an anguished scream from Pepsi, and two forlorn barks from the Nobster, before I shut down my head and went back to sleep....
Sounds that Missus C in the front bedroom, will insist she doesn't hear... Another truly gaggable moment brought to you courtesy of the Courageous Couple...*snorts...

You do all hopefully realise that the panel removed from my Controller's precast wall HERE doesn't only allow access to his unfortunate animals? That a droog wishing to enter the property unseen by neighbours could easily slide through there as well? *winks...
More confirmation of audio and video monitoring surrounding his Chicken Coop. More confirmation that all Insurance claims made by this delightful couple need to be scrutinized thoroughly....

May I take the Investigator down and show him how simple it is to slide open that gap? May I show him how easily the top gates are pushed apart? Now if I could just find the tiny cameras hidden about, the Special Agent would have some serious explaining to do.. *roffels...
If Bali were to be questioned without warning, giving the Sweeper no time at all to coach him on his answers, I guess there's a good chance he'd be nailed!

Of course the suggestion that anything remotely resembling this scenario would ever came about, is hysterical... Favours would be called in smartly and any investigation stopped in it's tracks...*sighs..

Yet more corruption discovered and revealed on the front pages of the Sunday papers... Here's a wake-up call for the Editors... NOBODY CARES! You're flogging a dead effing horse and I should know! *laughing... Pics or it didn't happen! Let's see the culprits kitted out in orange boilersuits or not at all FFS!
It's a farce to say they've been caught when all they get is suspension on full pay...*falls over..

Did you stop for one minute to consider that my Secrets blog hit the nail on the head, or did you snort in disgust at my latest allegation? Alan?

Tempted as I was to shrug it off as malicious rumour, I do indeed believe there is a fairy at the bottom of our garden..*winks... Though now refined to an exquisite degree, monitoring has been going on for yonks... The SBV Heist being just one example of how lucrative phone tapping can prove... I guess Herr Doctor's secret was discovered prior to 2004?
What sniggering enjoyment was shared between the party officials in the know? Until they realised the value of their find ja.... (ahh, I have company at this point in my typing.... suddenly I experience silly problems with my font? Fekoff Idiotman! )
A pale-faced Stooge who would be forced to act as Frontman for their grandiose and often truly ludicrous schemes?... I would like to see the B/F's private bank account. The one the toothy Herr Doctor is blissfully unaware of...*vomits profusely...

LATER at 7.55am...

Did anyone ever sheepishly broach the matter of my allegations to their Tutor and his gross Mentor? You bet they did! *grins... Were they reassured by the snort of derisive laughter, the lazy eye and the cheesy grin? Or was there still a feeling of unease that the toad may just be right and their private conversations CAN be relayed back to Dodge City?
Did they discuss their fears aloud in their homes? (monitored), or over their phones? (monitored). My guess is that someone they trusted would then have been hastily produced to verify all the denials made by the Tutor and his Boss...

Anxieties allayed, you carry on blindly as before..*cackles.. Do you get an sms or email when the Master wishes you to activate specific SE's on your property? Are you too requested to run them occasionally during the day as they are 'testing' your area? Testing se GAT!! *shrieks...

It's a safe bet they've picked up on someone they wish to take a closer look at, and they need your SE's on to improve the signal as they invade the sucker's privacy... Fools!
You'd be truly amazed at how the casually uttered and innocent remarks overheard in YOUR home may be of great interest to the Abuser and his Monkey...

As heavily invested in the Muni Information Theft Project as the Principal and his SO are, was he TOLD to bring up the matter of applying for cctv cameras in the area, at our Meeting? *curious... Who does he imagine would monitor any such cameras? Dodge City? *chokes...

There are surely one or two Hugo Road residents on more than just a nodding acquaintance with Earl Michael Barnabas? Why then did they not just call the Druglord himself and request that Bubba be removed? *winks... Barnabas has long since turned over a new leaf and isn't involved in drug dealing any more? *screams with mirth...
Bullshit! A huge and guaranteed source of income tossed aside? Pull the other one!

While I believe fully that these days Mistuh Barnabas concentrates more on illicit information gathering along with his right-hand man the Molestor, than on his drug Empire, he has more than sufficient lieutenants to keep sales moving briskly....*looks at Baron....

So - have you lost any electrical assets lately? Have you asked your domestic to report any major lighting dips occurring while you're out at the office? No, not power cuts but DIPS?
Those mini surges that do continued damage to your fridge and stove etc. and that you're probably unaware of...*shrugs..

Leave a desk lamp on with a standard bulb in it, NOT an energy-saver, and tell the maid to report if she sees it misbehaving as she goes about her workday. The PTB will soon say publicly that we're not to worry about what appears to be unstable lighting, and will give a bullshitbafflesbrains reason for it... Watch...

My Master would have you believe that he is no longer on the same power circuit as us...*grins.. You'll forgive me if I don't buy that particular vial of snake-oil? The fact that his streetlight activates now at a different time to ours, means squat... He has the same access to every individual home as he has had since 2005 and the continued and unfortunate give-away sounds as he jumps into our jackpoints are proof... *shrieks....
Speaking of which - who among you would have the courage to find irrefutable proof that the Town Planner is gay? Who among you would have the balls to 'out' him and thereby remove the hold the corrupt have over him? Wouldn't that be neat?! *beams...

It's way too late to undo the damage he's done to the city and urban surrounds, but don't you think it would take a load off his back? *euw... Alas! It's obvious I can still do Mean with the worst of them! *sighs..

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Monday 20th July 2009 at 9.57am...