Tuesday, July 21, 2009

THE HUMMING OF THE BEES........

(begun Tuesday 21st July at 3.40am...)

You've no idea how odd it is to be logged on without any problems! I don't even recall seeing my old friend the worm pop up as I browsed the Forums last night.... No doubt it's a temporary cease-fire and if it's designed to unsettle me, it's working! *laughing...

The GameWrecker kindly printed out both my Secrets and Keeping up blogs which I will happily hand-deliver should the need arise... Though often mortified by my lack of grammar and punctuation skills, I'm not ashamed of the 'rubbish' I write...

I confess I feel a flicker of exasperated irritation that Bali appears more disturbed by my allegations of his Insurance Claim fiddling than by the far greater charge that he and his Mentor have the means to actually see EVERYTHING that happens here in the Crescent...*snorts..
It's so patently obvious, that I fail to understand your continued disbelief...*grinds stumps...

You're a funny old lot really! However serious these charges are, they pale against Bali deliberately tying up the terrified little Pepsi without any shelter at all in a huge and noisy electrical storm HERE. He could claim on THREE effing cars he'd arranged to have stolen, and even sell tickets to his chommies to enjoy watching Sue the Book's last assets being removed from her property, and still it wouldn't match the vicious cruelty displayed that late summer afternoon....

I've whined since the outset of who will monitor the Monitors, have I not? While I'm understandably prejudiced, I struggle to believe there is any way that the Good cops can outnumber the bad... That in every Station in every town and city there won't be those that have a direct line to their local Druglord and the means to report back an astonishing amount of private information...

Do you insist that it's early days and mistakes are a part of the learning curve? That those like my Tormentor and his Boss will be reined in and thumped accordingly? Pardon me if I don't fall at your feet in gratitude! Sure, they may go sullenly silent for a while, and angrily turn their vicious attentions to less vocal victims, but they'll be back make no mistake...*grins..
As thick as I am, I've still had to SINK to their level to see where they're coming from. Something that you clearly have yet to do..*snorts... You aren't dealing with civilised humans here at all Jannie, and hopefully you will finally see this before it's too late..
Changes MUST be made to the criteria issued for suitable Controllers! You haven't the time nor the means to weed out the worst of them? Once you've employed them, HowTF can you demote them? You can't. They simply know too much, and no amount of threats will get them to toe the line..

How many calls did it take to arrange for Advocate Sham and his family to be butchered like pigs? One? Two? And for the subsequent removal of witnesses? Another one? These are the animals now given the power over Joe Public's lives..*applauds grimly... You've sacrified the Zone in favour of the astonishing speed of installation managed by the Whisperer and Barnabas? Fosho you have...
*Nobby voices his alarm loudly... What is it that disturbs him? *

LATER at 5.20am..

Does your ADD kick in as I relentlessly return again and again to the message sent by the Sham slaughter? How many other 'bankers' guarding the missing SBV millions are there within two square miles of my own home? I've a feeling there are more than just one in the area...

If the Sham's domestic who was spared, says she saw four killers, she saw four...*shrugs.. It should have been a fairly simple exercise to find the cops who interviewed her and took her statement. Names that should be of great interest to any self-respecting investigator working for the Good team...
Have you bothered to ascertain who the cops were that subsequently gunned down three of the four suspects, effectively silencing them forever? You and I know there is a fourth killer still at large, and that it's likely he was along for the ride with the cops when the others were taken out...*sighs... It's also highly probable that the same cops who took out three of the four assassins, have themselves since died in fatal 'accidents'...

But hey - you've got more important things to worry about than a mere +R75 million in missing loot when you're dealing with Billions on a daily basis? *gags.. How many millions did the Gupta Boys alone, graciously donate to the Information Theft Project? Did Tata match or even better that amount? *curious...
What were they promised by the Whisperers in return for their generosity? Controllers of their choice installed in areas of their own choosing? Their very own purveyors of stolen information? *vomits..
I can barely articulate what's happening to the man in the street here in the Zone. Were I to venture into the area of Industry and big Business and how this will be affected by the Munis Wireless/Broadband Network System, it would do my head in.... I'm damned sure you get the picture though...

Is there a justice system in place that can handle the outrageous number of corrupt civil servants, claimed to have been caught? A justice system separate to the one that is already unable to cope with the daily murders and crimes suffered by the people? No? My guess is that you trot out these exposes and whisper that the success in nabbing the Officials is due to the new technology alone... Are we to be impressed? Over-awed by it's brilliance? *spews...
*my Master cannot do without his mention.... the Twins have just come galloping into the lounge, let out into the valley by whom? *grins...*

Catching them at it is one thing... Locking them up is another... You have demonstrated a HUGE flaw in the system and in doing so, handed the Wicked the opportunity to run rampant.. Shot guys! *cackles....
Do you tritely say that to make an omelette eggs must be broken? *gags... Jeez Louise! How many eggs would that take? *my yolk runneth over....

Do you seriously expect me to believe that the Molestor's penchant for bragging of his horrifically degrading sexual exploits to his men, did not ever include Colin Balliram?
Did the Abuser remain silent when the Shams were murdered, or did he name-drop to his Monkey at the time? Did he freely discuss the entire operation with the Chickenman knowing that it would amuse and at the same time, terrify him? You can bet on it!
A message on a grander scale than ever could be sent by the likes of the oaf Waani and his hammer-weilding bovverboys at Sydenham Heights or a bullet through my friend's flesh...*vomits..

Lancelot over at MyBB abhors the pessimism posted, and insists that members write of the good things happening in our country...*grins..That's a difficult one as I tend to get all choked up on my own patriotism..*roffels..
Though page upon page of my blog speaks of low-life scum and rotten-to-the-core Controllers, of the callous and single minded vision of the Project Authors - you know that in my heart I love my country and all the people in it...*looks at the Sweeper..

That I consider a great deal of my life wasted up to the point that my own Master inadvertently woke me from my cocoon...*grins... Right now as I sit here gazing out at the skyline silhouetted against the pale pre-dawn sky, my boney chest swells with pride at the privilege of knowing so many diverse and wonderful people, and I feel there's no other country like this one in the world..

The potential for harmony is there, though it would be a joke for me to think the Oldboys Network will make changes and improvements to their choice of Controllers...*sighs..
There was no alternative but to go into partnership with the Whisperers to get the job done...*shrugs...
Do you consider yourself above corruption? Have you volunteered or been approached yet? Are there enough of the Good IT savvy left in the country to maintain the upper hand or is all already lost?

It's looking pretty bleak from where I stand right now, but simpleton that I am, each day continues to bring hope despite the overwhelming odds...*beams..

LATER at 8.30am..

Has my Master, true to the colour he wears, attempted to jump ship and disassociate himself from the scurrilous activities at Dodge City? Was he advised to do this some time ago? No can do I'm afraid, as his close bond to the Abuser and Salacious Crumb is now common knowledge...*waves to VP..

The crazy bees returned to the birdtray about two weeks ago, despite the cold weather... Not aggressive in any way, they merely rise up in the air as I tip the day's quota of corn onto the surface for the doves... Yesterday they didn't appear at all and today, despite the fairly balmy weather, there are no more than a handful on the tray...*fascinated... Can they judge the amount of EMF or RF fallout in the area? On the days when they don't arrive at all, should I be tempted to wonder at the strength of emissions my Master creates? *flummoxed...

May you be safe.. peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 21st July 2009 at 1.31pm..