Monday, July 06, 2009

PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS...?

(begun Monday 6th July at 3.30am...)

Do you wonder that Selebi isn't bothered by the fact that he's quite probably going to lose his job? The PTB are going to pay and keep paying for his silence. *shrugs... When his Golden Handshake runs dry, who would dare not replenish his coffers?

*My, my... the Master is cranky this morning? The heat levels as I sit here at the desk have just gone through the roof, and my ears are squeezed in a vice*

The way I see it is that Jacob and the Whisperer have been given a second chance, so why not the Police Commissioner as well? It would send the wrong message to other would-be FatCats? *falls over laughing... It's a bit late in the day for that particular platitude to be trotted out don't you think? I just figure a few millions could be saved by re-instating him, but at the same time tightening the reins considerably if you still can... Met ander woorde, making it very clear that if he gets caught again, he's out, and maybe even wearing a toe-tag...*grins..

The mess is confirmed on the front page of the Sunday Times and I'll stick to my guns (!) and say that increased corruption at Stations has been deliberately encouraged since at least 2004.. Crime has after all been the biggest single factor used for justifying the installation of the Information Theft Project *shrugs..
Yeah, I'm a simpleton and naive in the extreme, but this actually helps me to cut past all the bullshit and see the bigger picture for what it is...
How else would you easily persuade both Chosen and un-chosen to add SE's to their properties unless they first get mugged, hijacked or burgled? *winks..

My Network Admin sat quietly yesterday, after his latest rather obvious faux pas with the house alarm.. If I'm not mistaken he will by now be raring to make up for what he considers lost time.. In his state of arrested development he seems to have adopted the attitude of 'So what? I'm a crook, a bully and I'm cruel to animals and there's sod all you can do about it!' and of course, he's right....*cackles..

As the target of his petty hatred we'll continue to lurch from one dangerous situation to the next with no end in sight...*shrugs.. Of course the 'we' includes all and everyone that this seriously disturbed Monkey considers a blight on his landscape...*winks..

LATER at 5.00am...

Any noticeable changes since the installation of my Good Neighbours rather beautiful upgraded SE's? My hands have started to burn on and off again... In particular my right hand.. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? My great age? The weather? *keels over... Rubbish! You have to know by now that it's far from mere imagination, and is in direct proportion to the attention lavished on me by my Network Admin. *lawls... Though it's not necessarily anything to do with the additional lighting, it's interesting nonetheless....

Little Penny had the identical symptoms when she worked at No. 10. She's a good deal younger than me and somehow I don't see her as having sat for hours in front of a PC or typewriter in her sparsely furnished room, causing the extreme effects to her hands, ears and teeth? *snorts..
EMF or RF? I would go with the level of EMF emissions directed at us by the Charmer as I would hazard them to be the more dangerous of the two? I would literally walk into a wall of heat and have my ears crushed in a vice if the Master was having a bad day... You will all be aware that I'm incapable of researching the subject, so kindly refrain from suggesting that it's my over-active imagination at work. *grins..

To wake in the dead of night with excrutiating cramp in my shins FFS? That had to be the weirdest of all the symptoms ja... Sure, my circulation is shot to hell by the coffin nails, but I very much doubt that Penny can afford to puff away on fags?
Though Bali is certainly being more cautious with his full-on physical attacks, he predictably still loses the plot.. I hardly bother to remark any more as it clearly gives him a sickening degree of perverted satisfaction....*shrugs..

We're really feeling the pinch financially and I thought I could offer to run one of those enormous SE's above our garage window in return for a drastically reduced/waived electricity bill...*grins.. I guess I'm too late though, with Cyril up at No. 16 having added his second story now giving him such improved LOS? *sighs...

Besides, there's no way on god's green earth anyone would dare approach me other than to hit me right? *winks.. Can you see any kind soul being allowed to sit me down and talk me through where I got it wrong and where I often amazingly got it right? *chokes... I frankly don't see why not.. A more open-minded toad you'd be hard put to find..*laughing...

It's now 5.30am and weirdly enough, the room temperature just dropped dramatically. I consider it a gift that my physical self is so finely tuned, despite the obvious flaws to my mental state...*screams..

LATER at 6.15am...

Two full pages in the Sunday Tribune devoted to energy saving tips and cutting electricity costs, re-inforced my nausea at the blatant crookery taking place under your very noses...
Has the penny dropped yet? That the huge increase in electricity rates is due entirely to the Information Theft Project and very little else?

Can you guarantee that EMF emissions will be monitored and kept at acceptable levels at all times?
By handing over power circuits countrywide to non-qualified civilians who very often have an axe to grind? *purple...

What level of output is coming from the streetlights lining Francois Road between Bellair Road and the University? C'mon - an honest answer would be unlikely right? *gags..
It's not like anyone bothered to do more than sneer and laugh when I first blogged the intensity of these particular lights... After all, if indeed the emissions were unacceptably high, who would suffer the consequences, if any? It's only the Cato Crest Shack dwellers in their densely packed ramshackle shelters, so no worries dudes!

You think there's any point in applying to Judge Johannes Swart for a copy of the official warrant giving Tweedledumb and his Lackey permission to monitor every aspect of my life, never mind my befokte landline and cellphones? According to the Tribune Page 5 'Legislation turns Spotlight on Phone Tappings', Pretoria High Court Judge Johannes Swart was still the guy designated to hand out these dodgy warrants back in 2005.

Would he remember signing away our lives to SAPS Sydenham way back then, or did he not even bother to read the papers put in front of him? *grossed out... What was given as Reasonable Cause for this permission to be granted? C'mon Jannie, you're not shy to offer your .5cents worth, so let's hear it? I don't think that an official warrant exists, but I'm obliged to ask nonetheless...
What was given as Reasonable Cause to link us up to Dodge City? Maybe good old Saleem Moosa at Telkom Overport can shed some light on the matter, as he was in on it well before our power circuit was gift-wrapped and handed to the Pervert by Allen Just-Doing-My-Effing-Job Spence...?

Prove it? And there's the beauty of the Project right? Would you have a clue how to go about proving such a thing? *falls over laughing... Not a chance! It doesn't matter that you've finally woken from your stupor to realise that I speak only the truth, for we are screwed, and will remain screwed...*cackles...

Looks like it's going to be another perfect day here in the Zone, with not a breath of wind in the gumtrees, nor cloud in the blue sky.... Stay safe and, peace....

---oOo---

Monday 6th July 2009 at 1.26pm...