Tuesday, July 07, 2009

A HARD NUT TO CRACK....

(begun Wednesday 8th July at 4.59am...)

Sometimes I write here as though I'm Required Reading for a multitude of would-be Special Agents, and sometimes I speak only to my Controller (and the spambot that trundles by inexorably as it fudges the readership stats.)..*grins... Does it matter either way?

It seems I've acquired a certain amount of skill at taking the most ordinary and innocent of situations and turning them into something sinister. *falls over.. As you couldn't in your lifetime stand in my shoes, your judgement in the matter is irrelevant...*cackles... There's always the chance that even that remark may be proven wrong, and that Big Brother may turn his for-the-moment corrupt gaze in your direction.... Good luck in any event....*grins..

How can I turn last night's rather ordinary outing for coffee into something more interesting?
For starters, the mail that arrived in my box to finalise the arrangements for our little jaunt, used the term 'plotters'.. An innocently amusing figure of speech or something more? *curious...

I chose where to sit at the restaurant and though I paid attention, I saw no briefly dipping lights at all.. No worries then Bruce? *laughing... Well, there was the matter of the shiny black piece of technology placed immediately between us on the table... Within minutes I'd had to put my finger to my lips as the volume of his speech had caused howl-back to my sensitive hearing... *shrieks... 'I've nothing to hide' he said over-loudly, looking at the Blackberry... *roffels... Followed fairly swiftly by 'I don't read your blog anymore' which remark was I recall repeated a while later.... *winks......(Edited and added at 9.44am. Unable to log in and denied access once again, I add this gem here and will amend my blog if and when our Controller permits it….) Did my saying I make mischief merely corroborate almost word for word what he has been told? Making mischief by being the only one that clearly has the balls to tell the truth? *chokes….

I've blogged previously how I suspect the cellphone is now used as a rather more advanced means of eavesdropping... In fact, who knows but that it could be relaying a private chat between friends back to Listeners you are unaware of as it lies there innocently? *choking... Smile - you're on Conference Call?

After all, when young Brian was sent in to my Good Neighbour's yard to clear the undergrowth for Line of Sight not so long ago, and I'd stopped him from brutally hacking down the white jasmine hedge - he'd gotten onto his cell smartly. I've every reason to believe that as I then stood chatting over the wall to my Good Neighbour, Brian hadn't switched off his cellphone and our conversation was being relayed to Brian's contact....*keels over laughing....
Do I over-estimate the technology being used in the Project? If anything, I think there are probably even more astonishing devices out there...

The only one I really give a toot for, would be the miniscule and as yet invisible cameras that I would stake my life are dotted about everywhere... I would give hmm... my left arm to hear the denials from the Courageous Couple in this regard.... If, as I repeatedly allege, the Zone is as much visually monitored as audio-monitored, and yet crime in the area is very much on the increase, you'd have to ask yourselves how can this be?

Who is manning the monitors, that crooks can remove a padlock, enter a property, and steal a car without being apprehended? That's just one instance that was officially reported, though judging from remarks made at our last CPF Meeting, there are many more crimes that never reach the Dodge City front desk. Ask yourselves why the old man who was so savagely attacked and beaten (over by Sydenham Heights?) didn't ever attempt to lay a charge? *startled... Quite clearly the Community consider it an utter waste of time and effort...*sighs...

Uhoh! I've managed to wander off the beaten track again, so let's go back to our little coffee outing last night shall we?
What was it that we were plotting FFS? As I understood it, we were trying to get Dodge City to clarify their total lack of interest in M's shooting that took place last October....*winks...
A subject I persist in returning to over and over again. He remarked that if my allegations of a sniper were correct, then surely the operation had been a massive failure as M was still very much alive.
Not so, I replied. It was always to have been only a flesh wound, and designed to carry a message was all... Along very similar lines to the violent 'messages' enacted in the open at Sydenham Heights to ensure that the tenants know to STFU...*spits at Waani.....

Did I ever suggest that the entire and extremely talented Police Band attending the function at Siripat Field on the 18th October 2008 was in on the arranged hit? On the contrary, the Conductor that came over and spoke to me shortly afterwards exuded Good Cop, and appeared honestly disturbed by the proceedings. Did he ever figure out how he and his men had been blatantly used by the Abuser for a self-gratifying display of cold-blooded violence? *curious...
What were his thoughts when he realised that a bystander had been shot and no order was given to even attempt to trace the source of the bullet, despite the huge amount of uniforms at the field? Orders are orders are they not? Despite his obvious anxiety, he returned to his post and AFAIcan remember, they carried on playing...

If this demonstration was to confirm the power that Barnabas and the Chief hold over the Zone, I venture to say that it was the single biggest FAIL since Koobair first created his partnership with employees over at Telkom Overport... The Chairman of the Reservoir Hills CPF is a pleasant man, despite that the Chief now appears to despise him... He told me that it had been his idea for his CPF Member to lift M to hospital, as there'd been no sign of the ambulance Salacious Crumb had purported to call....

An idea that led to what must surely be the very best moment in my long uphill battle against the Abuser and his Monkey... The kind and honourable hair technician who innocently informed me that they were asked to leave their SE's running at certain hours during the day and that her husband had, as tutored, managed to access their neighbour's broadband system, but had found the experience distasteful to say the least....
If my good friend had to take a bullet to achieve such a miraculous moment, then so be it.

Twas Missus C herself who had smilingly informed me of her SO's foray into the world of tutoring...
How amusing the Cracker must find it all, as he trains noobs in the fine art of hacking, merely to promote the signal, which in turn gives him and his Boss easier access themselves to the privacy of their unwitting students homes... *pukes...

Allowing Tweedledumb and Tweedledee to get away with these crimes is just a perk that goes with the job? Jannie? Are you serious? Alas it would certainly appear so, as I'm increasingly given Error 718 and denied access when I attempt to log on. A seemingly insignificant matter, but it clearly demonstrates you still allow the Fowl King to rule the roost...*shrugs...

I've not published my last two blogs as I felt they made me appear rather too vulnerable...*cackles.. They contained among other things, yet more examples of my Master setting off his house alarm before I'd even got near the dividing wall.. Either the camera or it's operator clearly have a problem with depth perception? *roars....

It took Newton's droog less than a minute to scale the tree leaning against the Master's front deck by the valley, where he then casually strolled out of sight behind der Bunker... Where was the alarm on that occasion? Why were the 'beams' not activated?
The Sweeper had said the 'beam' purportedly placed by the dogs kennels was a new one, implying that there were already others in existence.... More BS from one highly skilled in the art of prevarication.... It's CAMERAS dudes! No beams, but CAMERAS! *beats the Readers heads futilely against the wall covered in writing....

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 8th July 2009 at 9.16am..