Saturday, July 11, 2009

IS THERE A GOD.....?

(begun Friday 10th July at 10.12am....)

No really, is this for real? *hyper-wary.... Would you believe I'm even more confused than usual?
I'd thought having the rodeo taken was for my benefit and just another setup to have me hit harder for telling the truth. I'd decided he had access to an endless carpool and just went and fetched another one! *laughing... Oh Lord, how thick am I? I never considered beyond the basic insurance claims, and that a car is a shitload of money... I didn't really see him claiming on the rodeo, and I freely admit that I'm still suspicious that the whole thing is an elaborate scam to nail me.. Pathetic! *embarrassed....

I took the call about 10 minutes ago... The guy asked to speak to me by name (or as near as dammit). He claimed to be an Insurance Investigator checking up on the theft of the Master's red rodeo...*blinks...
Was it hoped I would launch into my version of what really happened that day? On a line run through Dodge City? Are you NUTS? *falls over laughing... WhereTF did he get my initial unless it was given him by either the Sweeper or Knobhead himself? *winks...
If I were ever again lucky enough to hear what sounded like my Controller and a buddy talking to each other while 'breaking in' to the Chicken Coop, and to see Nobby wagging his tail in friendly fashion to one of the two 'thieves' tucked out of sight in their single gateway, I would be only too happy to have a chat with the Investigator involved, but naturally I would have to first be convinced that the guy was bona fide, and the discussion wouldn't be held over any sort of electronic device or within 50feet of a cellphone for that matter.... The caller's voice screamed cop BTW...

The Investigator would meet me at a venue of MY choice, wearing only a Speedo and nothing else...*blinks again... I said to the caller that as far as I knew the case was closed as the Insurance Investigator had spoken to the GW at the time.. At that, he saw the writing on the wall and claimed he merely wanted to know if the Courageous Pair had owned a red rodeo...*laughing...

Someone is bored and looking to create their own entertainment? My Mayday blog published on Saturday 2nd May 2009 said it all, and there is no way my dear Chickenman is going down for such a minor crime as having his own vehicle stolen, so don't even try...*winks... Anyways, it was a tame effort held up against the 'hostage' drama was it not?

Where the opportunity was created to terrify little Penny and claims of a non-existent PC being stolen, among other things, were made... Grossness in the extreme....
To this day, I tend to give Colin Balliram the benefit of the doubt, and can only guess that his chommies up at Dodge City thought they were doing him a favour at the time by organising the whole jolly affair and omitting to mention it until after the fact...*spits...

Of course that doesn't explain why he loaded the Insurance claim, but boys will be boys right? *winks... I do believe it was the now familiar Constable Masuku that responded to the 'hostage' call and not a Khumalo as I'd thought.... You know the guy? Seen HERE at der Kommissars left hand as he goes down the courtroom steps... They share a bond thats quite charming to see...*teeth... And it definitely makes sense that he was the first on the scene does it not?
I'm frankly startled that Masuku hasn't yet joined the Officers ranks.. He is happy where he is? *nods...

Wouldn't it be a great idea were the newly formed Hawks to be put in charge of, and made accountable for, all the confiscated drugs in the country? So much easier to keep an eye on the loot then surely? *cackles.. It might even prevent the odd SAPS Sydenham bakkies from pulling in to Sydenham Heights regularly, to sell on the proceeds of the loudly trumpeted drug busts? *winks... Spoil a comfortable long-standing arrangement? Moi? *snorts...
Der Kommissar told us earnestly that he'd rid the Station of corrupt cops a long time back, but I figure he's missing something somewhere...What do you think VP?
Checked the gun safe recently? Ooops? Try Kennedy Road/Foreman Road/Loon Road Informal settlements for any missing firearms and you could just get lucky...*winks...

Where do you even begin to start in this vast web of corruption and deceit? It's no good constantly screaming hearsay and no proof at me! I've given you more than enough pieces of the puzzle to go on, but now that the Information Theft Project is installed your befokte hands are tied....*looks at Jannie grimly....

I watched as His Largeness from No. 11 (close chum to Peter Williams, Moth Surveillance Expert) pulled into No. 18's driveway and the gates closed behind him... Interesting to see he's useful for more than just water runoffs, hacking down neighbours trees that block the precious LOS and fitting stronger SE's to empty cottages...*snorts... May I suggest his pockets are checked before he leaves? You can tell I still smart over my stolen Kodak camera? Course you can! *chortles...

I wanted to ask you, hmm... Pramith? When the Cracker teaches you how to hack into your neighbours PC's, does he also show you how to recognize when he himself arrives in your house and PC unseen? Do you think your Firewall will let you know? *collapses laughing..
Given the chance, I'm betting you youngsters are snoring long after sunrise... Make a change and rise early occasionally and sit quietly in the dark listening for your jackpoints to tell you when he pops in to check that he's not missing anything..*grins.. A fractional dip to your lights is another clear indication of his nose poking into YOUR private affairs, however much he insists I'm crazy... *sighs..
Lovely young lads taken for the biggest ride of their lives, and let them dare discuss it out loud, it's possible another hijacking will take place...*shrugs...

LATER at 4.20pm

Could it be the camera on the Mothership that's distracted the Master from his usual mischief today? Surely not the purported Insurance Investigator's odd call? *coughs... I encountered no problems typing up my previous blog, other than self-generated ones... Though I miss their company, the Twins weren't herded through the gap into the valley, and no attempt was made at activating the house alarm when I fed them...*flummoxed...

Would it be possible for Jannie to have a recorded message put on my fixed line? Then when someone calls me they would get: "This line is run directly to Dodge City where it is monitored and recorded. If you still wish to pursue your line of enquiry Press 1. If you don't, hang up, but be aware that your number will be traced and enquiries made into your personal affairs" *chokes..
A recording would be a considerable improvement on the deliberate blocks put on my line... A couple of days ago M said she'd tried calling me repeatedly and got just engaged signals, when I hadn't had a call all afternoon nor made one...*snorts...This is a regular occurrence..
The cordless phones are rather grand Philips jobbies and almost brand new. If my Controller tries to suggest that the fault lies with the handsets, watch his nose while his lips move..*gags...

The Nobster's kennel-cough has returned with a vengeance, so it's fortunate Missus C said she has the medication she purchased recently from the vet... Would she like me to dose him? Three days of antibiotics and 10 days of steroids, or was it the other way round? Whatever... I have the time and am more than willing to assist....*shrugs...

Saturday 11th July at 3.30am...

Something is most definitely wrong. Although I just KNOW that Bali deliberately had his red rodeo taken, I kidded myself it was for my benefit and didn't for one moment really think he'd claim on it.
Though I offered you the opportunity of deciding whether his new black rodeo was the result of a spray job, I didn't think he would be that silly, and still don't...
I guess by now my Network Admin. has traced the call and gotten the Investigator's details.. All they need is his home address and his monitoring system will be activated... Can they find some dirt on him in time to stop further poking around?
Your guess is as good as mine, but if he's an ex-cop, they'll cover that angle as well...

Can my Master be objective and regard it as an interesting exercise, or is he just plain karking in his chinos? Why did the dude mention the broken gate? Did someone tell him they are easily accessible and that I can just push them apart for big old Nobby? Surely that wouldn't affect the claim? I don't see this going anywhere, apart from the unfortunate Insurance Investigator's private life now coming under the spotlight and efforts being made to ruin him...*spits...

You think I should try and find him and invite him to join my club of one? We could compare notes on electrical surges sent to the home, uninvited visitors and quite likely in his case, hijackings..? They can tamper with his tap water and mess with his phones too.. Man, the opportunities are now endless! *laughing...
Despite what I suspect may be just a tad of anxiety, my Controller's vigilance hasn't waivered (sp) and the houselights still dip as I move around the house...*grins...

Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 11th July 2009 at 2.41pm.