Friday, July 03, 2009

THE MEDIATOR....

(begun Friday 3rd July at 3.45am....)

You're ticked off and consider I'm meddling in Police business? *falls over.... Koobair the Squat and his goonda boys made it my business, and the Abuser and his Monkey merely carry on what could now be called tradition...*sneezes...
I'm fairly sure that in the past I've said that I understand there has to be some sort of working relationship between an area's druglords and the Boys in Blue... A certain amount of looking the other way if you will?
Here in the Zone it appears there is no balance, and Koobair and Barnabas call the shots... Sensitive investigation my ass! I give no State Secrets away here, and what I write is old news...*shrugs...

It's rather like a mild toothache and I go back and poke around it gingerly... He doesn't have the time to muck about so WTF was the reasoning behind sending me a mail that he surely knew google would consider spam? *fascinated.... Who suggested he put my nick in the subject line? That's a first, and was the single reason I opened it, though I won't be doing that again Master Mine... *winks...
His computer crashed? That's the remark that has the old antenna up and quivering as it would've taken someone fairly skilled in IT to melt down the Councillor's laptop...*looks at the Poison Prince.. Alex is the furthest thing from a noob I can think of and he showed a remarkable determination to get past Bali's destructive monitoring... Our Network Admin's interest would've been piqued as mine was, the minute he saw my nick..*cackles..
A wee clash of personalities there or something more? It's on the cards I'll find out one way or the other, soon enough...*shrugs...

Alex is no run-of-the-mill Chosen, but I venture to say he's Highly Chosen, and was plucked from Sleepy Hollow and placed in the Zone for a purpose.. On friendly terms with so many of the Dealers, and of course it goes without saying he has the ear of Earl Michael Barnabas, is he considered some sort of Mediator? *curious...
As a Politician I'd sooner trust a rattlesnake, but as an amiable young man, he's fairly irresistible... *laughing...

I read in yesterday's Post, Page 5 that we have a new contender for the Mistuh Bisley title...*winks.. I'm sure his skills will be put to good use up at Dodge City.. Was there some sort of initiation rite he had to pass before he was considered suitable to join the ranks on the Hill? Will any of our CPF Members be a part of his Field Training Exercises? *dons bullet-proof vest...
Certainly an improvement on THIS poser/poseur in his yellow plastic hardhat, I would have to guess that Irshaad Mahomed doesn't find it necessary to prance about posturing before he squeezes the trigger? *teeth...
Do I detect the fishy pong of a red herring or could he be the Real Deal? Tis the mulling over and savouring of the myriad of possibilities that I so enjoy, and the wilder the better...*chokes..

Rule number one in my case (hopefully dictated by the OldBoys Network) has been to put me on collective ignore in the hopes that I will eventually do myself a terminal injury...*cackles.. Though I've come pretty darned close several times over the years with my idiotic mistakes, I wade on through my own blood like an automaton...
Should something unpleasant occur to me or mine, it would most definitely add credence to my claims...*shrugs.. This attitude by the PTB could of course change tomorrow, though at this point even the GateKeepers are keeping their distance from my camera...*beams..

It seems the Munis are making great strides in linking up citizens to the Grid and an irate letter in the Times claiming that the streetlights are on during daylight hours up in Vereeniging gives you an idea of the coverage achieved so far...
Have the huge and deliberate water runoffs begun up that way? The inevitable power cut as they finalise the linkup? You are being very gently broken in to the idea of being monitored, by the introduction of details being required at the purchase of SIM cards...*grins.. May I venture to suggest this is the most minor of privacy invasions compared to what's coming your way?

Has the Crooked Town Clerk made personal use of his new powers yet? I will lay you odds that Steenhausen's (sp) home is wired and activated to the maximum...*grins... That every word he utters is monitored and recorded by his enemies as they search for chinks in his armour to use as leverage... He will of course have his own guys out there trying to do the same thing...*falls over laughing...
Chaos on the airwaves and powerlines!

The Ferret at Budge Photo didn't give me so much as a glance yesterday *snorts... His status has doubtless been severely lowered since I now head for new areas to have my photos printed... Whoever it was that originally arranged for the degradation of the pictures I had printed there, was not very far-sighted at all....*pats Delon... As a result I guess my Network Admin is struggling to obtain knowledge of my latest efforts and it pretty much serves the Idiot right! *shrieks... Happily it's just the usual zoomed in fuzzied record of the odd life I'm now forced to lead, and nothing that will ever make the front page of the Press.....*beams...

Pictures of the deliberately removed panel in my Master's precast wall that prove a great deal of effort is required to allow his dogs out into the valley... A for once sharp close-up of the bloody abrasions on little Pepsi's body caused, I've no doubt whatsoever, by either the Magician himself or his scuzzy Assistant Philip... *shrugs...
I've no doubt in fact, that the gardener will be used as a scapegoat for Bali's continued personal attacks on this defenceless creature....*gags...

I've a good set of pics showing clearly both the Water and Electricity Dept's involvement in the latest Dig & Climb undertaking outside Sabeera's at No. 18...
Check out the gorgeously staunch face of Sir Limp-a-Lot as he dangles his useless paw for the camera HERE... Emo? You betcha!
Telkom's white multiplex boxes installed on THESE poles at the top of Renaud Road could be considered overkill were it not for the density of housing over there...*blinks... I must check that light sensor knob next time I'm round that way, for it certainly looks a deeper shade than the ubiquitous pale lemon? *startled...

I would guess the functions built into the new cowlings would astonish you, were you privy to that information..*grins...
The affronted squeals of invasion of privacy are soon to become a regular occurrence and will be met with stony silence from the authorities... did you ever really believe that only known or suspected criminals would be monitored?
How ironic that so many clear-thinking Intellectuals have been so easily hoodwinked...*cackles..

Has your power system begun behaving erratically yet? If you have a desk lamp near your PC, I suggest you use a standard bulb and NOT the recommended mercury containing energy-saver, as it will give you a much clearer indication of YOUR Monitor's arrival in your home...*beams.. The ordinary bulbs are for some reason far more sensitive to the fumbling surges that occur when your system is accessed via the power-circuit...

I got home from shopping after 11.00am yesterday and pushed a relieved Nobby back through their top gates from the Crescent. Both Twins had already come in under the wall from the valley to Sophie's delight... Though I could find no visible damage on Cola, it would have taken a great deal of effort by someone to persuade him to follow his more adventurous sister...*vomits...
I won't deny that I enjoy their company, but I am grossed out by the methods used to get them here...
It's no wonder they are now both inclined to cringe and grovel at the drop of a hat... Another proud achievement by Colin Balliram, Spy Extraordinaire.... *chortles...

Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 3rd July 2009 at 8.12pm.