Thursday, July 02, 2009

LURKING IN THE WINGS....

(begun Tuesday 30th June at 5.25am...)

I figure last night's CPF Meeting could safely be termed successful... The main reason being that the so-far Good Super arrived and made an astonishingly positive impression on our Members...*beams..
The crime stats (those reported) had inched down a tad, and the Officer made it clear he was open to suggestions and our input. While he is ultimately bound to obey his CO in turn, it's hoped he will be courageous enough to continue as he's begun....*applauds...

There's been a startling practise followed over the years, of any Officer becoming liked by the Community, almost immediately being transferred... Will A's name be at the top of the list next time round? Sadly, I feel that despite the pleased responses to the Super's words, he will continue to be undermined by the Rotten Apples, and it's going to be an uphill battle all the way..

LATER at 6.45am...

I saw the big Mothership switch off long before the sky lightened, and I remarked aloud to my Master 'economising?' *grins..
But no, he's not.. The sun in now just a few inches below the horizon and still my streetlight stays active while Bali's is out... A different permutation on a tired theme? Pfft...

LATER at 9.40am..

We're back to the old routine today..The Missus had long gone and only minutes after the black Rodeo (resprayed?) had left their driveway, Pepsi came shooting in under the wall, so when the Sweeper rang a while later I was happy to snitch on la Petite Merde...*lawls..

Wednesday 1st July at 4.10am..

Apart from making the front page of the Sunday papers, was there a huge public outcry at reports of the Whisperer spotted in good health out and about enjoying a family get-together? A few outraged squawks, but for the most part it didn't surprise anyone...*grins..
Tis time to leave him be to get on with what he and his boetie do best... Advising our Leader on the way forward...*beams.. You can't dispute that so far our President is making all the right noises... The dizzying amount of Civil Servants openly reported to have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar doesn't please you? It's a given that you are being cautiously optimistic and rightly so...
If the ShaikBoyz and the Oldboys Network between them can persuade Jacob to play along, things should on the surface at least, improve dramatically....*applauds...
Many a slip you say? Fosho, but the inevitable glitches will now be covered up that much quicker with all the private information so readily obtainable...
Though it's unlikely that many (if indeed any) of the Fatcat Greedy officials outed recently will ever be bought to book and made to pay for plundering State funds, don't worry, be happy...

For an update on Limp-a-Lot, you will already have had a running commentary from Honest John and his slippery Spin-doctor, who would have you believe the ongoing situation is merely a neighbours dispute with right on their side, and a humorous matter to boot...
I have Missus C's word that the Nobster's paw has been seen by a vet and that she has kennel-cough medication available for fat Sophie, should she require it...
Hmm.. Missus C's word - is good enough for this Eejit Toad... Gotcha!!! *laughing..

Does my Network Admin now crave more recognition for his most recent efforts? His sniggering sycophants need feeding or may grow bored and leave his side for more interesting pastures? A terrifying thought O Master Mine, and one you will eventually be forced to accept... *pats the Bastard...

LATER at 5.40am..

I sit here vaguely amused by my own cheek as I write by candlelight, precluding Dim Billy from visibly showing his displeasure with his peurile surges *grins.. Total control Bali? Total? I don't think so Sweetness! *chokes...

I guess you would be fairly startled were I to write a list of Officers names currently employed up at Dodge City that I consider would do a fine job of manning a corruption-free Station.. It's not a viable option however, as the ease with which the Good can be hastily removed was demonstrated by the transfer of Supt. Marillier recently...*nausea..
I wouldn't hesitate in reinstating dapper little Calvin Bhopal either, as I consider he inadvertently fell among thieves, and is basically a good cop...*shrugs.. Besides, Lazzie's derogatory remark pretty much ensured that Bhopal bats for the Good Team...*waves to Calvin..
Am I getting too personal here Myen? See, I consider the flesh-wound administered to M to have been a singularly personal message which, while it may have been used effectively in the past, has on this occasion backfired horribly.
While my plodding rhetoric may well have the Rotten Apples in stitches at times, I guess my constant return to Siripat Field wipes those sniggering smiles off at least some of the faces around?

There was a follow-up Meeting organised by the Hugo Road residents this past Monday... They'd visited the Station and discussed their tactics with the Chief and had reported that the Man himself had said he would attend.. He didn't..*gags... His second-in-command had informed us that as the invitation hadn't been confirmed (WTF?) the Chief wouldn't be attending after all... *snorts..
As far as the residents were concerned, his presence was anticipated, and I for one find it reprehensible that these childish games continue to be played...
The Hugo Road residents had, by visiting the Station, made it clear that they wish to work WITH the Police, and not as some crazed bunch of vigilantes.. Odd indeed that the representatives visiting Dodge City claimed the Chief was agreeable and yet he failed to pitch when he was most needed?

My guess would have to be that a few personal landlines over there by the Convent were hastily activated and the Listeners may well have heard some less than flattering remarks made regarding the Head of Ops. at the Station. Knowing him as you now do, it would neatly explain his sudden decision not to attend on a mere peurile technicality... Invitation confirmed SE GAT!! *screams...

Tweedledumb and his Monkey are peas in the same pod FFS! Childishly petty and veangeful, and both in charge of more power than may be deemed safe....*sighs..
As I said, all these mini-dramas go unheard by the ShaikBoyz who are frantically working at a much higher level as they move the pawns about the board... *shrugs..
Have any of the many promises made to the Chosen here in the Zone been fulfilled yet, or are stalling tactics the order of the day? *fascinated... The potential for disaster on a massive scale lurks always in the wings... Interesting times fosho..

LATER at 7.30pm..

I know it's early, but it's the best place to be on a chilly winters evening...
Tucked up in bed with three grain bags and Fat Sophie, what more could I ask for?
There's this thread over at MyBB that asks what makes you happy?
Well, for starters another one of those huge pale green butterflies came and sat on my hand while I was reading outside today... Happiness...

We were plodding along the school verandah looking for the Motherbody Meeting and an older man came out and said he was teaching Hindi classes so I put my hands together and bowed my head slightly and said Namaste, and he unhesitatingly did the same... Happiness..

The first sight last Thursday of my kid's latest sculpture. Though still only in clay, it's since been approved and will be cast in bronze in a limited edition and it's stunning! Biased? Moi? Nay - I've always been her most honest critic and I defy you to argue that this isn't one of her finest pieces ever....Happiness....

Sitting out on the verandah with the cats in the dark early hours as the fruitbat swoops by, perilously close... Happiness...

Tis the small things that give those fleeting moments of utter content, and they happen often...*beams... Wonderful things that my poor deluded Controller can never OWN try as he may... Would he and I have been happier were he never to have been installed deliberately next door to embark on the vendetta for Koobair the Squat? *shrugs...
Funny thing is - without all his cloak and dagger nastiness and his hysterical attempts at being a Secret Service Agent, I might well have been old and bored by now... One out of two ain't bad? *cackles...

Thursday 2nd July at 5.05am..

I dunno why he popped into my head while I was walking.. I would've lumped him into the bullypack over at MyBB and forgotten about him, were it not for a reply I'd posted to a crass remark he'd made having been deleted... By a mod presumably? Whatever.. It shifted him out of the run-of-the-mill nasties in a flash...*grins..
And now it appears he has more time on his hands? *curious... I must admit to enjoying the thread on the new law passed, requiring your details on purchasing a SIM...*cackles..
Every time the words 'a judges permission' or 'a warrant obtained' appear, I start choking, lord knows why....*falls over....

Clearly most members are being fed a comforting and reassuring story that the Good Guys have the matter in hand, when in truth they are seriously outnumbered and losing ground steadily.. You may take my Master as a prime example of just one who wears two hats and has had you all fooled for years...
Do you seriously think you KNOW the Good from the Bad? You've actually met him a couple of times and figure him to be Honest John? I would suggest you go back to the drawing board and start again, as you know squat... *grins..

Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 2nd July 2009 at 8.52pm.