Friday, July 03, 2009

CARRYING THE CAN...

(begun Friday 3rd July at 2.50pm...)

The GameWrecker just left for the Mall, and I attempted unsuccessfully to log on using his paid- for account. Typically, I'm given Error 718 and thereafter 619's..*cackles.. I shrug it off with ease and go back happily to writing my blog..
There's no doubt that the Orangeman, in his new capacity as Head of iBurst, will continue as did Ian Halliday before him, to allow this grossly illegal behaviour to carry on... However powerful Fra. Frangelica is, (and believe me he is way more than a mere strategist for the Beast), there is no way he can afford to offend Crackerman in any way... My Network Admin's fragile ego is by now well known and he is irreplaceable, so will be permitted to continue his torture at will...*yawns....

My Good Neighbour at No. 10 has been at last persuaded to join the Muni Information Theft Project by his golfing buddies? Alben again? Check out THIS dude replacing THIS originally tampered with box light on the garage wall, with THIS beauty that matches my Controller's finest... *grins... I wait with anticipation to see if Joey has anything to say about the new upgraded lighting as it gives off it's own radio waves....*curious...

The big old coral tree just outside my window is filled with birds of all sorts in the mid-afternoon sun. The ring-necked parakeets feast on the bright orange nectar-laden flowers before flying off into the valley, shrieking raucously..
The quadbikes easily bypass the chained poles, and their riders sit chatting amiably across under the gumtrees..

I was told only this week that the President has been in and out of town holding important talks with Muslim businessmen. More promises? There's no doubt that the Whisperers will advise similar meetings be held with other denominations in an effort to keep a level playing field.. On the surface, it's all just so civilised is it not? *screams with laughter...

LATER at 3.30pm..

As I sat writing, the cordless phone made a couple of limp sounds and I picked it up to find it deader than a dodo... I moved the plug, but Desperate Dan was having none of it, so I went through and plugged in the old Venus. At that point my cellphone rang and it was Fronk the Genius who had tried my landline unsuccessfully. Tell me Jannie? You condone this behaviour as a vital part of the Testing? That calls are deliberately blocked simply for the pleasure of the Pair of Simpletons you employed? *laughing... So I may NOT receive calls on the landline or use the PC and yet still I am amused by it all... I couldn't ask for a clearer indication that my Controller and his Chief the Abuser are peurile wankers! *chokes...
Don't get mad, get even, is pretty good advice and the method I now use comes easily, the more stupidly they behave....*chortles... There is nothing that infuriates these two classic bullyboys more than my utter lack of rage and frustration at their antics...
They can feel their power and control slipping away and are probably in a tearful heap as I sit here chuckling... Any respect I may foolishly have had for them years back has left the building completely....*teeth...

Saturday 4th July6 at 3.30am..

I woke drenched with sweat to find big clouds rolling in from the south and I swear I just heard thunder out to sea a couple of times..

The Courageous Pair spent a most profitable evening last night, yanking the poor GameWrecker's chain repeatedly..*grins... It was some time after dark and I was browsing the Forums at 6.45pm when the three dogs went completely bananas out on his front deck. Even Nobby joined in the panicked and hysterical barking.. Fat Sophie rushed out to investigate and I followed in time to see the Twins scuttle in through the hole from the valley under my wall...*gags..

Who had terrified the dogs so? Someone waving a big stick as in THIS picture of Bali threatening the two hysterical tied up puppies back on the 19th December 2007 just after 5.00pm? *vomits profusely... The GW immediately and angrily pointed out that as both cars were parked on their driveway, the dog owners were obviously home and I was to put them back over the wall...*coughs.,.

Ah yes - after years of hectoring, nagging and downright bitchiness on my part, the boot is now truly on the other foot at last...*falls over... These days the GW burns a short fuse and is swift to adopt a Dictatorial stance... One could blame the stress of watching his pension disappear before his very eyes on his personality change, but I prefer to think of it as karma...*winks..
The old 'what goes round' adage if you will....*grins...

Anyways, so I pleaded for clemency and the Twins were permitted to play with Sophie until my bedtime, when the GW began building up another head of steam and stomped back to lay down the law again. (bear in mind at this point that Captain Courageous will have cranked his audio receiver to the max...*roffels...).
My unfortunate SO then resorted to the age-old 'you must choose which it's to be, the dogs or me' and I unhesitatingly replied 'the dogs'! *falls over shrieking... I'd sent Missus C a text much earlier to ask whether I could safely put the Twins back but had had no reply, and of course the penny had dropped by then at how neatly we were being played...*winks..

An enraged GW tried dialling the Monstrous Pair's landline to no avail, and then took himself all the way over to their front gate to press their doorbell, only to be apologetically told by Missus C that she'd not heard my sms come in and yes, we could put the Twins back over the wall...*grins and applauds loudly...

Back down the stairs marched their unwitting Puppet and he handed me my orders forthwith. I put them back and sent a confirming sms only to get an almost immediate reply..*beams..
Whether ten or twenty minutes later, mon Capitano hit the Replay button and the whole performance began again....*laughing... The panicked and terrified shrieks of the Twins as someone by the front deck began threatening them again - only this time I took my little pellet gun outside and tried mightily to richochet a shot into whoever was lurking down there..*snorts..
I can only imagine the Sweeper then called a halt to the evening's entertainment, for the Twins were left to quieten down and peace finally reigned...*sighs...

All in all the Master's gloom can only have been lifted by such rewarding results...*claps wildly.. Are you beginning to comprehend why he so agreeably paid the astronomical fees to obtain the Twins from the SPCA? How he had seen their potential even back then? *shrieks with mirth..
The GW's ire has been noted and my guess is that the pace will now hot up dramatically and more cries of terror will be heard on a regular basis...*shrugs...
The GW, basically a kind man, can't see the wood for the trees at this point and will dance, suitably enraged, to his Controller's tune...

Despicable as it is to use the innocent dogs so cruelly, I know Bali well enough to see that this is the beginning of a bout of mischief that he considers may just revive his flagging reputation...*grins.. Harmony in the Home of the Hag is just not on, and the more discord he can promote, the better...*winks...
Whatever mind control I've managed to achieve, flies straight out of the window where the dogs are involved, so it's a win/win situation for the Master yet again...
Watch this space to see the predicted mayhem ensue....

LATER at 5.05am...

How easy it would be to blame anyone other than myself for my predicament, but you know me better than that...
I willingly wear the Cloak of Culpability and accept that so much of the responsibility for this mess is my own doing... Prickly, stubborn bitch that I am, yet the Birch of Self-Flagellation stands untouched in the corner for the moment... I'm fascinated still by the depths my dear Network Administrator sinks to, in his efforts for self-gratification..

When I'm gone, who will be the focal point of his hatred? Who will be the metaphorical punchbag for his mean and petty nature? *looks at the Pooper-Scooper with interest...
There are more than enough ignorant and old people around to keep Tweedledumb and Tweedledee sated for years to come? For your sake, Missus C, let's hope that's so... *winks...

LATER at 7.45am..


Towering mountains of cumulus march the length of the horizon, just touched by the rising sun... God's Little Plough has been hard at it overnight and evidence of his/her endeavours dot the front lawn...*grins...
The GW is up and about and nobly made me a mug of tea as usual, though he is probably struggling to remember why he should be angry....*winks..
The kid is still abed and if awake, might well be anxiously wishing her parents would behave in a dignified storybook manner befitting the elderly! *cackles...
She will probably find out for herself that we're not much different to other families worldwide...*yawns.... Have a great day and peace julle...

---oOo---

Saturday 4th July 2009 at 9.00am