Wednesday, July 01, 2009

LINE OF FIRE.....

(begun Monday 29th June at 8.10am...)

Shall we build a fine bonfire out back and randomly toss all the Case Dockets for erm.. May, into the flames? Pretty much what I gather was happening at the Hammarsdale Station after they acquired a so-called new, improved Station Commander some time back...*winks..

The report of another station fudging their horrific rape case statistics caused a SAPS Official to claim that he regretted the news had become public FFS! Another fine example of Leadership encouraging the idealistic and dedicated rookies coming up through the ranks that corruption is the only way forward.... I'm betting that at least half of every Station's compliment of men live in abject fear of their COs and do as they are told silently. The other half will no doubt leave the Force as soon as they are able to...*sighs..

Imagine if you can, a squeaky-clean Commissioner at the Head of every Station, who regularly weeds out and expels the men prone to corruption...*faints... There would be no need to place Officers foreign to the area at a Station where they are lost as a result... With regular culling of the dishonest, one could build a police force of amazing strength... Men and women who know the people and the area and are determined to keep the streets free of crime...

By the time Johan Stolz arrived at Dodge City it was already way too late, and despite a few cosmetic changes, the undercurrent of corruption lived on and I guess he gave up ...*sighs.. Martin Marais the Benign? He arranged that inscrutable smile on his face the day he got there and kept it there until he was rewarded with his golden handshake and left...
The effort this alone must have required would have precluded him from making any inroads against the corruption so rife at Dodge City....*grins..

Besides, by then the gifts from Jackie had begun to arrive for our own little Hitler, whose role in the Information Theft Project, once outlined, would have pretty much sent him delirious with delight...*gags...
The technology to massively upgrade and enhance a practise they'd been employing for years by tapping into unsuspecting residents landlines illegally, must have had him plotting against his perceived enemies from the getgo... I have to believe that a substantial list of Koobair's enemies was bandied about at this point with drooling anticipation, as well...

Tuesday 30th June at 3.55am..

I'd barely lifted my head from the pillow when I realised our outside spotlight was gone... I checked and found it dead and my goodness, but it's dark out there! *grins.. The blinding SE tacked onto Joyce's quarters at No. 12 is also out, as is the Master's own bunker special.. Did our light suffer an assisted Death by Surge? *curious..
Keen as always to show his presence, the Controller had dipped our lights wildly as soon as I'd climbed into bed for the night...*grins...(Pervert!) Was it then that he'd killed the spotlight? A nasty and deliberate spike to finish it off, or it just couldn't handle the ongoing attention and gave up the ghost? *cares not either way..

I was wondering yesterday how many times Mistuh Bisley had told them to chill... that he had it covered and wouldn't let them down.. Did they do a dry run? Did they all head over to Siripat Field days before and pace it out? Where to place the orange cones so no-one would inadvertently cross into the Line of fire? *fascinated..

The bullet's entry point was fractionally higher than it's exit, leaving me to think the sniper MUST have been up on that little hill across the playing fields.. If I'd panned the camera round just a fraction more to the right, would I have nailed him at his vantage point? How swiftly did Lazzie move as soon as I produced my camera? *laughing...
Does the gunman carry his own tripod or did he just use the nearest branch to steady his aim?
I guess the telescopic sight he uses cost more than the rifle itself?
With that baby, its not a case of whether he would hit his victim, but exactly which spot he chose to put the bullet....*shrugs...

Was he wearing his Jungle Jim camo gear that morning? It's a given he'd not worn his Construction Wekkers bright yellow hardhat..*chokes.. The Village People wannabee shown HERE would've been the first person I'd have interviewed after the shooting..
Easily recognizeable and probably known to several in the Zone... Was the script for the hit a ripoff of several similar movies..?*cackles...
Looking back (as I do more than you care for), the staged preparations were pretty surreal and I'm sure I've seen a film or two along those lines...

That brilliant police band playing flat out despite that it was so early and only a handful of civilians had arrived? Did their conductor appreciate that despite the blood shed, I still found the time to congratulate his men on their playing? *beams.. That I didn't throw my wrinkled body to the ground quaking in anticipation of a second shot? While you insist that mine is outright stupidity and not courage that makes me fearless, you would also have Readers believe that I have an over-active imagination...*squawks.... Which is it to be? VP? *interested...

Like a dog, I will cower during an electrical storm in anticipation of the crack of thunder and I do NOT care for roaches... Dental work breaks me out in a sweat (again I suspect it is the foreign noises created by their instruments) and the list goes on... What I'm not afraid of, are cowardly posturing thugs...*looks at Bali...

So it's sorted then? That from the time I realised that Mistuh EE, Allen Spence, had GIVEN Bali control of the circuit up to our ex-Treasurer's home, I had the imagination to figure out all the possibilities for harming us that he now has at his grubby fingertips...
That were I to be attacked while home alone it was unlikely any of our phones would work, so there would be no calls made for assistance.
That our houselights could be doused at the tap of a key.
That a well-placed surge could do more than just kill an electrical item and could result in flames...
That our so closely monitored movements could result in either one of us being attacked as we come and go from our property.. And despite knowing all this, I'm still foolish enough to continue revealing the truth here? * coughs...
Has my self-righteous indignation blinded me to reason? Alas, my rage no longer burns as it used to, as I find it draining and an utter waste of energy..*grins.. Instead I've chose to plod on at a snail's pace repeating myself ad-infinitum in the desperate hope that one among you can recognize the truth among my garbled words....*shrugs..

Our Network Administrator has, over time, become fairly fluent in Tardese, but as he is the Perpetrator of our woes, it's clearly not in his best interests to translate much of my incoherent babbling.. Au contraire, I insist that a great deal of what I have written over the years has been swiftly edited out without your ever having read it...
Do you believe the Courageous Pair when they deny this? A Cracker affiliated to the Law versus an Idiotic Technophobe...Hmm.. Let me see now....*nods...

Where are you Orangeman? Bliksem se gat!! Barely a blip on your effing radar, I shriek come in Alpha One!!!! (Ok, at that point even I was laughing at myself tsk..)
The GW downloaded Java successfully yesterday and I sailed into trivia+ for a nano-second before leaving... Halleluja! What remote chance do I have of being pointed to a smooth-running trivia bot in a galaxy far enough away to avoid el Pollo de Grande and his hordes of fanbois?
None whatsoever...*shrugs...

In the as yet relatively small pond of SA Internet, my Master Rules the Roost *winks.. While bullets and fires leave me unmoved, the knowledge that one as unstable as Colin Balliram is Cock 'o the Heap out there on the web is fairly scary....*trembles... After all, he has the lot of you fooled does he not? *collapses laughing...

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 1st July 2009 at 12.44pm.