Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THE LAST GASP SALOON.....

(begun Tuesday 21st July at 8.25pm....)

For someone who clearly despises animals, he's sure got his three beasts suckered! What gets the Trio to dash out of his swiftly opened and as quickly closed gates, into the road like that? *fascinated... I remarked recently to the GW that Bali appeared to now have a signal they respond to, as they rush on down to Khaled's place....
Course, once they get there and find there's nothing, they turn and go back up into the traffic as they did last Friday, or the Twins do a mad dash through the valley and come in under my wall...*shrugs.. If he's stuck with the little blighters, he's damned well going to see that they're useful... Nine times out of ten they're let out as I go into blogger to type up my latest effort....*grins...
Just another lame self-gratifying amusement from my poor Loser....*waves to Merc. Pinetown's front desk....

I got an invite today....*beams... There's a Health Department Wellness Day being hosted up at Dodge City tomorrow, mainly for the elderly. A nice idea and it could be fun but I declined...*sighs....
He's not grown any yet, and so he got Fair Navi to call and issue the invite, which if asked, he would swear was genuine, before throwing his hands defensively in the air prima-donna fashion... *cackles...
It's a darned shame when you have trust issues with someone bearing the title of Communications Officer, but as he is part of the Unholy Trinity on the Hill, I figure it's a good idea to restrict my visits there to CPF business...*snorts...

Our CPF Exec. is trying to organise a meeting with SAPS Sydenham to discuss the possibility of the cops doing foot patrols, as well as the shocking lack of interest displayed in the matter of M's shooting last year... I figure the three attempted murder dockets (that we know of) that were deliberately downgraded, would get a mention as well *chokes..
It appears it's going to be an uphill battle pinning down their four member admin. to a date and time that suits everyone... Push comes to shove maybe we can invite kind Director Mbhele to attend, as I know he works long hours and he would understand that civilians only finish work after 5.00pm... *winks... (Might be a good idea to have an impartial visitor there anyways?)

If Holsen were good enough to sit in on the Meeting, maybe I could broach the matter of CPF mails from myself and OUR Communications officer being blocked from reaching our Chair's PC up at Westville Prison? *blinks..
I figure he doesn't take any shit and would have the Prison IT guys sitting up straight quite smartly...*grins..
Should the Director see fit to sorting out these minor problems for us, I guess it's not likely you can have HIM transferred to outer Mongolia, as you did with Superintendent Marillier? *curious...

If you wished so strongly that I should STFU Salacious Crumb, why do you choose to align yourself so closely to a criminal? Actually, make that TWO criminals...*looks at the Molester and his pet Monkey..... Funny how you just KNOW that the CV's for these three clowns will show them to be top of the range and inarguably the best in the business? *falls over laughing..

It doesn't matter how unpleasant I am in my personal life Myen... What's interesting is why a purportedly good policeman is eavesdropping on my phone in the first place? (We won't get to the audio monitoring of my home at this stage) *eyebrows up...

Was it an official Government directive issued back in the nineties that Neighbourhood Watches were to be secretly monitored? Come, you can tell us now surely? Was there an official warrant signed by a judge giving Dodge City permission to tap all our Members lines back then? Do show us the relevant piece of paper!?

We didn't last that long and disbanded, but I bet you the taps on the lines were never deactivated, right? Pretty much everything hinges on those official warrants don't you think? Were they shown to Johan Stolz when he came in to try and clean up the Station? *fascinated.. Or did he choose to just let it slide as it was entertainment for the troops? *pukes..
I guess compared to some of the other 'amusements' he discovered running out of the Hill, he considered it tame enough to ignore? Jissis Johan! Ag, but it's water under the bridge dude, and I've no hard feelings hey? *shrugs...

Let's move on to some more highly questionable activities shall we? The handing over of our power lines to an UNQUALIFIED CRACKER to control?
Has there been some sort of hasty legislation passed in this regard? Of a far more serious nature than a couple of gormless goons sniggering as they listened to private conversations... In fact, downright dangerous, as proven by the growing number of electrical fires reported in the Press. (you can bet there are plenty more that have been hushed up).. Impossible to prove so no warrant needed? Neat!

How long before the Toothy Fairy contacts the Newspaper Editors and asks them not to print anything pertaining to electrical fires? If they were to object, how long before THEIR monitoring system was activated and a dedicated effort made to find leverage to bring them to heel? Ooops! That's been done already? Fekkit! You think I'm joking?! *shrieks.. More fool you!

Moving on.... His Largeness at No. 11's little Buddy was shut out on the road this afternoon.. Too late the foxy realised the killer dog up at No. 14 was also out lounging in the road... As luck would have it the GW came home and saw the frightened animal unable to get back into it's yard... I tried calling the Missus whose bedroom window stood wide open and whose car was in the yard. I got Voice instead. Chances are she was putting those hacking lessons to good use and having a fat chuckle while reading some idiot's private stuff....*cackles...
There are plenty to whom this Information Theft Project will come naturally, and here's looking at you kid...*snarls...

The GW had a dekko and said that a dog had dug under their gate and that's how Buddy got out.. It wasn't necessarily him that dug the hole though... They persist in keeping one of their bitches unspayed and it regularly causes chaos with ardent suitors arriving at their gates...*vomits... Three large and two smaller dogs on a handerchief sized property? Would Peter Williams' (Moth Master of Surveillance) Good Buddy the Liar care to borrow my Fool's Cap? Alternatively give us a good reason why she isn't spayed? No really? *puzzled....

Sometimes it's hard to remember that I'M the Village Idiot and that's a fact..*snorts...(In fairness, I tried the flies with honey route and it failed miserably in their case...*sighs..)

Wednesday 22nd July at 4.00am..

Though a sharp tongue is a prerequisite among the brutal IT 'intellectuals' I speak to here, I find I've fallen easily into old habits and my tone has if anything a hectoring ring to it.... Hysterical, when you consider my vulnerable position! *falls over laughing..
OTH, it's impossible to be objective when you're at the pointed end of the stick! *squeaks...

I've an interesting question.... Sitting in front of the Monitor last night, all the nerve ends in my teeth (just on the one side) suddenly shrieked... I remarked aloud and it was gone..*grins.. How exactly does my Network Admin. achieve this, and should I consider it dangerous? *winks.. This occurs fairly often, but it's always stopped swiftly, which has me thinking it's probably not that good for my overall wellbeing..*fascinated..
More than most, this sort of attack reveals our Controllers sheer cowardice... The tentative jab of a poisoned stick before he hastily retreats, if you get my drift? Frankly, the only part of it that I resent, would be my own inability at understanding what it is he does...*cackles..

LATER at 4.55am..

I amused myself as I walked, by trying to figure out what would happen were I to click on the google ads option offered on my blog... What sort of ads. would google find to suit my blog content? *blinks... Short courses for Special Agents? A brush-up manual for Spies? How to infiltrate your Neighbourhood in 10 easy lessons? Basic electronics? *laughing... I'll be sitting slurping chicken broth in Debtor's Jail before I go that route, but tis fun to speculate...

LATER at 5.40am

I've just been up top to put the trash out on the verge... The convent, in it's capacity as a mini base station, appears to be running at full throttle... Huge activated SE's dotted about outdoors and the smart-windows reveal a whole new range of lights. The sheer size and beauty of the giant that has been positioned directly above the foyer SE has to be seen to be believed! That would be a portalight would it not? *looks at the GateKeeper responsible.... The one that used to set the dogs howling?
All of them situated directly under that marvellous silver square of material added to the roof HERE...

The Principal is a good catholic boy, and will insist that he respects the Sisters.. May I gently suggest that it shows a singular LACK of any respect at all, to leave them in the dark (!) on this marvellous innovation? If the Project is as touted, for the GOOD of the people, why haven't the nuns been informed of the orphans contribution? Either good sir, you consider them too stupid to understand, or you fear they may voice misgivings.... In which case alas, you don't come up smelling of roses, despite my admiration for your 'efforts' over in Hugo Road...

Peace...

PS: Copy for my Chairman. I logged on here at 11.37am to type up this blog and discover we appear to be missing a couple of icons from the bottom task bar?? The audio icon has vanished along with another which I don't recall for the moment...Will this affect my blog being available publicly? Interesting... Edit added later at 1.08pm: The two missing icons were Safely Remove Hardware and the Audio volume control icon. Any ideas why these two should be taken off as I typed up my blog? After restart they're back but its a fact that my Master will have removed them for a reason if only to unsettle me....*shrieks.....

---oOo---

Wednesday 22nd July 2009 at 12.40pm.