Sunday, July 26, 2009

SELLING IT TO THE MARINES...

(begun Saturday 25th July at 5.45am...)

The fridge motor made a strangled sound and a couple of seconds later my Controller chirruped his remote...*cackles... You still need more proof of how tightly we're bound to him via our power supply? Pfft...

Yesterday's icy wind has dropped at last and it's going to be a beaut day.. We're heading up to the Farmer's Market at Shongweni in about twenty minutes time, while you stay huddled under your blankets...*grins... You could of course, always make a supreme effort and join us there for a coffee? Don't be shy....*smiles...

Sunday 26th July at 4.00am..

It was still dark when I'd gone up at 6.15am to wait for my lift...I stood and watched as my Network Admin's gates swung open and the black rodeo (resprayed?) backed out and sped up the Crescent.. WTF? A problem in the Operations room up at Dodge City? *winks..
An early start needed to set up the video monitoring of the Engen forecourt? We were to man a table right outside the garage shop at 9.00am to hold our CPF's Crime Awareness drive...(a silly title IMO... It's not like the entire population aren't already MORE than aware of crime FFS!) *cackles...
So - were the crazies up on the Hill going to use our function as a test exercise? Whatever. I figure the Master's mad dash up the road was worth a mention is all....*shrugs..

I've no idea what the temperature was when we finally arrived at the Field, only that a really icy little breeze was blowing and it was, as I'd predicted, perfect weather. It took me back to hacking (!) along the fire-breaks in the wattle plantations on cold winter mornings.. Eish! That was a few years back!

We only got back to town after 11.00am and I went on up to join the guys at the garage for a while... The usual dedicated gang had done most of the hard work by then, but more of our Members kept stopping by and it was a great social outing and achieved it's aims nicely...*beams...
I was fascinated to see the Chief park a flash Mercedes over on the edge of the forecourt at some stage, and then invite one or two of our guys over to take a look at it... *curious... Mercedes? *looks at the Financial Manageress..... Why would he be selling it? Lawyers fees? *snarls....
Maybe Merc. Pinetown could make him a decent offer? (If they can stop laughing at my concern for the Chicken King's animals long enough?) *flaps it's bingo wings wildly...

*It's now 4.20am and I hear a thud as Rotunda jumps off the bed and Pepsi joins her .. I take them out to pee which they obligingly do....*coughs....*

I can't begin to imagine how many of these lovely people have already had their homes invaded by the Abuser and his Monkey... It's a given though, that each and every member of our CPF have their fixed lines now running through the Station... And no, I'm not suggesting that they're listened to regularly at all... That would be pretty impossible to do... Their calls will be accessed occasionally to see if there's anything worth recording for the Rotten Apples own little data bank up at Dodge City...*shrugs...
Only if they feel you have stepped out of line or they need to use you, will the big guns come into play, and the audio monitoring of your home AND lines be activated....

See, my Good Neighbour rang at 3.45pm yesterday, to say he was at work and his kids had just called from next door saying the power had gone out - was ours okay? Fosho it was....*teeth... I established later that whatever the problem was, he couldn't fix it and would need to get the electrician back out.... (The same one that installed the new SE on his garage wall)... Do you smell the same rat that I do? The same modus operandi I've been blogging for years? Where their power loss could be punishment for his friendliness in chatting to me at my gate the other day, it also might mean that further stealthy alterations are required to their system....

If the PTB need to make adjustments to your monitoring devices, they will mess with your power or blow up your geyser with a couple of surges, and you're forced to get someone in to fix it? I've demonstrated how simple it now is to ensure that a couple of THEIR guys tag along with the dudes from whichever company you give the job to.... No - it's not as crazy as it sounds, believe it or not... *sighs...
I've already remarked to my Good Neighbour how odd it is that his larnie new light sensor SE installed on his garage wall on the 3rd July at 2.00pm operates in tandem with our streetlight....
When you consider it is tucked way down the stairs in shadow on a south-facing wall, it surely should activate some seconds, if not minutes, before the streetlight? Picky? Moi?

And back I go to the cables I saw hanging out of their garage wall directly above the new light.. Cables my Good Neighbour insists don't exist! *laughing... Are they on the original Muni plans for the house? Part of the wiring done when the house was built? I'm betting they are there....

*The Controller chirrups his remote now at 5.00am... Another early start? On a Sunday nogal? Things are hotting up? *

One of the biggest single factors of huge assistance to the Information Theft Project has been the easy accessibility of YOUR house plans over the Internet... AFAIK every jackpoint in your home is on those plans, and that's all they need to know for their invasion to work. *shrugs... My Controller will have heard that my Good Neighbour is swamped with work, and may not have the time to stand and watch the electrician that arrives to 'sort out' the problem...*shrugs.. Either the new SE's timing will be adjusted (though I doubt they will bother) or, despite the improved signal, there is still additional stuff to be added.... It's all just too easy.... *sighs...

Jump. How long ago did that outbuilding over at St. Thomas' Home burn to the ground? Last year? This year? *looks at Charlie Anderson.... Did you ever establish the cause, or were you directly involved? I figure it was before I realised that these inexplicable electrical fires can only be caused by the fumblings of the Information Theft Project.... In my usual cynical fashion I would certainly have suspected arson, but must now include that it may have been another error in an ongoing string of dangerous mistakes being made....
Which protege of Barnabas and the Abuser runs the circuit for St. Thomas' Home? Which unqualified plonker has been put in charge of that particular run of streetlights? *eyes the Lout...

It's a piece of old takkie to manage? Is that what you gaily tell your pupils? As you've deliberately fried so many of the GW's electrical assets over the years? As you continue to surge items in unwitting resident's homes so teams can access the property and upgrade the effing signal? *vomits..
I got no wave from young Baron yesterday afternoon as he cruised slowly by in his stunning white convertible... Business is clearly booming... Did he ever take the IT course that the fair Carol said he was interested in doing, all that time back?
Is Baron one of my Master's star pupils, or does he rather stick to the field he knows best? *gags...

Once you lot get over yourselves and admit that you've been conned, despite your collective Intellectual Genius, the few genuinely Good among you may just begin to sweat....

For the tales I tell you of how the Zone is run and by whom, pretty much apply to wherever you're living right now... In your, dare I say, sheltered and busy lives, it's unlikely that you're aware of YOUR local Druglord, and who he in turn answers to at YOUR Station... Up to this point, why would you care? *grins...

Only because your very life and the safety of your family now depend on it..*shrugs... Don't delude yourselves that the Zone is that much different to your larnie suburb FFS...Sure, Barnabas and the Rotten Apples fiefdom, and his ownership of so many Zone residents, led to our being 'blessed' as a jump-off point for the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System and ensured that coverage was done in record time...

They may be a tad slower infesting your area, but I'm betting if you're not already linked to the Grid, you will be soon... Your house lights still stable? Wait.... *shrieks...

Peace...

Edit: Interesting that my face, and only my face, burned and burned as I typed up this blog, up to the point where I hit Publish and it disappeared? More psychosomatic balderdash, or is my Master paying closer attention to me than is healthy? You decide......*grins...

---oOo---

Sunday 26th July 2009 at 11.11am