Friday, July 31, 2009

FLIGHTS OF FANCY....

(begun Friday July 31st at 3.40am...)

I surprised the Weasel with a hug yesterday and he laughingly said that I should now just let it go...*chokes... Clearly he knows something I don't! In the ten years since Colin Balliram moved in next door, we've had many similar, though brief periods of relative peace and quiet.. They've never lasted, so why would this be any different? *curious...

Two young SAPS officers were patrolling our street yesterday as I waited for the GW to arrive.. They stopped to enquire after a missing puppy *winks... I'd seen the Lost fliers but alas, not the dog itself... It's the pleasant youngsters like these that constantly remind me of how it should, and could be, in YOUR neighbourhood..
Guys that are proud of their uniform and that should be paid more than a bloody pittance to risk their lives for the man in the street... Guys whose CO's should set an example to them of exempliary behaviour...
What am I smoking FFS? *falls over shrieking....
Constable M's solid gold filling(s) didn't detract from his good looks in any way, and I couldn't help wondering how they would fare against the RF assaults.... Presumably even the white amalgam used these days is preferable in this wireless filled environment... It's a given that every word of our little chat as we stood by my gates, was relayed back to the Pervert and his Boss, and I have to wonder whether their visit was merely to facilitate further 'testing'...*cackles..
Does this change my opinion of these two officers in any way? Not at all..*beams...

Would things change drastically under the leadership of such as Marillier and Mngomezulu? What a partnership that could be...*sighs.. But hey - this is the Zone I speak of...
Wrapped up tight and OWNED by Barnabas and Koobair - (who currently ingratiate themselves with the Whisperers....*shrugs...)
The OldBoys Network in turn, think THEY call the shots, and the results are a tangled mess to say the least...

She's gone off on a ten-day retreat, so I've no way of knowing if the fervour shown by the Hugo Road activists continues or has fizzled out, as she'd predicted it would...
I've determined that the bakkie that regularly appears under the gumtrees to manage the water runoffs is one of a fleet owned by the Municipality. I saw a couple yesterday while out and about, with the identical sign on the back, though these had the Muni logo emblazoned on the cab doors...
I will ask von Bart again to consider making our valley a d'Moss area and creating a small dam... No time? (dear Lord! As I write this the heat from the screen is reaching laughable levels... you GO RatBoy!!!)No funds? Not your decison to make? The topography wouldn't allow for it? What? *blinks...

The Controller has a couple of mulberry trees on the valley side of his boundary line.. They always shed in winter and look really straggly until their new growth begins... One of the two however, is looking almost beyond redemption, and I sincerely hope that in a couple of months time it springs back into life as did the wild fig (?) after he de-activated the Bunker SE...
Do ALL his SEs put out microwaves? Is the new SE installed on my Good Neighbour's wall a standard light or not? *stupid question....

So we launched a new satellite some days ago? I'm told it's to do with monitoring the weather/ Infra-red and microwave enhancement? There's a thing!!! *bolt-eyed.... Infra-red automatically makes me think of night scopes....*grins and waves to Irshaad....
Will it enhance the visual monitoring that's already installed throughout the Zone? I'm betting that's a resounding yes, if the boffins have got it right...*applauds... Will it sharpen the images of the 'thieves' as they arrive to lop off the chains on our gates and remove our personal assets? *looks at the Abuser and his Lackey.. Man, you guys are in clover!!!
However many bad calls I've been encouraged to make, this ain't one of them...*snorts...
Having your own stuff taken is one thing, but to sit and watch an arranged theft take place and ENJOY it, is another entirely... *spits at the sickos....

LATER at 5.20am...

Credit where it's due, and my Network Admin's efforts to employ discretion after all this time, are to be applauded...*teeth... If I weren't listening for him, I wouldn't hear him, and that's a fact... Occasionally he abandons the TV jackpoint and arrives instead nearer the PC, but either way it's a familiar and not unwelcome sound...*grins...

I've to try and catch up with the newspapers today... Will I read of yet more water systems befouled and electrical fires, some in error and some deliberate?
Butch and Spanky began to sound the alarm as I sat out on the verandah after 4.00am earlier... What disturbs them so? Are there bushdwellers moving about or is their master, Freddie the Accountant, cranking up his astonishingly bright SE's? A good deal of vegitation has grown back since young Brian's radical pruning took place, and I have to wonder whether the SE running off Joyce's quarters which speaks directly to my Master's Bunker, is of the variety undeterred by even brick and mortar....*interested..

The howls of disbelief at the unfortunate RF challenged blogger continue to amuse me... Were I to have had access to a tri-field meter (and of course the ability to read it), I very much doubt that any of the weird symptoms I've regularly blogged would have occurred... Ain't that so Bali? *winks and coughs....
My kid wouldn't have exclaimed at the wall of heat as she approached my bed, and neither the GameWrecker nor I would have (as happened on two separate occasions) had our faces turned a dull brick red..
I suspect that these incidents made sense to the likes of the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban and the Rest of the World, though they would've elicited no more than a snigger of amusement at the time, hey Al? *vomits copiously...

When I insist that the Pervert has played a huge part in Sue the Book's ongoing ill-health, do you automatically roll your eyes and tap your head? Of course you do....*sighs..
Flattening B.Snr. was a minor glitch compared to the two very dead men who were killed in the electrical fire at the hospital... but who's counting? Inevitable and expendible casualties as the Information Theft Project gathers momentum...*shrugs...

Tell me now - do I come across as stressed? Seriously? Maybe a bit off the wall, but stressed? Any control I may have had over other people's lives has gone..*grins.. In return I guess I've shown you the astonishing power of the mind... Sneer if you will, but I would suggest that were you in my shoes, you would've caved a long way back? Instead of which, I've somehow managed to use my Controller's bullying spite to strengthen me...*laughing... There is really only one area left to him that he knows works effectively..
The downside of this, is that it causes his own alienation by several of his peers who actually understand the term compassion... Using his defenseless animals as weapons has led to his downfall IMO... More so than his idiotic insurance scams and more so even than sitting comfortably watching organised crimes taking place...

Have you given up trying to analyse me yet? Sneeringly saying that I'm a textbook case of a this or a that? You might as well pack it in, as I've told you often enough I'm just the effing toad-in-the-street and will hang on to my right to freedom of thought till I drop....
Ironic it is how easily you appear to have enslaved so many self-professed Intellectuals while Simpletons like myself are harder Nuts (!) to crack! *roffels... Soldier on dudes!

Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 31st July 2009 at 7.57pm.