Friday, June 26, 2009

TARRED WITH THE SAME BRUSH....

(begun Friday 26th June at 5.35am...)

Tis true that myadsl appears to be a site now used for the recruitment of the Chosen, and currently it's being utilised very effectively to spread disinformation on the Beast's fortunes...*grins...
The feigned yelps of pleasure as a picture is painted of a company that's sinking fast, couldn't be further from the truth..

It's unlikely you'll ever hear the true worth of the deal struck between the OldBoys Network and the Shaikboyz.. Telkom is set to become the leanest, meanest, monitoring machine imaginable... *roffels... Going under SE GAT!!

Shiny new out-the-box Telkom bakkies OWN the roads here in Kwa-Zulu... You cannot blink and another sails by, bent on its clandestine mission...*lawls..
Fra. Frangelica completed his agenda as voda3g and turned the many infidel disbelievers into hardcore vodacom fanboys...*applauds.. Can he do the same with iBurst? No question but that he most certainly can...*winks...
If indeed there is a trip east, is it a reward for a job well done? *curious.. I'm doubtful that there is time to sit back and relax at all and I would rather believe that the Floor-crosser attends to business rather than pleasure...

Would that I featured on his agenda, but realistically in the greater scheme of things, I'm a bug waiting to be squished...*grins... My guess is that he will have said he tried his best, but that my ongoing ungratefulness and abrasive attitude forced him to abandon me... This will have been uttered in regretful and kindly tones to the thunderous applause of the Chosen...*nods..
It's wishful thinking to hope that I'm way off the mark as I so often am, but the increased attacks to our power-system and the more-often-than-not inability to get an internet connection, denotes that my Controller has been given the nod to upgrade his attentions...*sighs..

Be honest now (LOL!), did it come as a surprise when good old Trev was elevated above all others? It was noted that even the most ardently suspicious of tinfoil hat wearers among you found an element of responsible honesty in Mistuh Manuel... So why not place him decoratively at the Head of the Table to further lull you into believing all is not lost? *teeth...
I confess I like the way it's going so far and that Mo and Schabir are very good at what they do in the Advisory Department. OTOH they're not the brightest when it comes to choosing who controls the Project here in the Zone...*gags..

Were they forced to leave it to Earl Michael Barnabas and his colleagues at Dodge City? I figure whatever was needed to install the monitoring devices as swiftly as possible, was just fine with them...*shrugs... Barnabas and his drug-dealing empire had the means and contacts to saturate the Zone and did so with eye-watering speed.. The fact that many of the community will fall prey to the attentions of the perverted Abuser and his monkey Colin Balliram, is of no consequence whatsoever....

The Information Theft Project is after all run by only the lower end of the scale characters and their lack of morals, or it simply wouldn't work... The more easily they can be persuaded to access their neighbour's systems, the better the signal overall...
I suspect the WUGS are another means being used to link the unsuspecting to the Grid, though obviously I don't understand the technology...
It occurs to me that I'm already a Witless Wugger whether I like it or not..*falls over.. How near the mark was that O Master Mine? *winks..

LATER at 8.45am..

I saw the kids leave in the black (resprayed?) rodeo a while ago. I've no clue who was driving, but will guess twas the Missus... Rule No. 157 in the NIA manual suggests that Agents swop cars and even drivers frequently, and these two certainly do that...*laughing..

The Twins heard me as I went up for the newspaper so I came back in and got them a dog biscuit each and my trusty camera.. Nobby came hobbling along on three legs this icy morning, cunningly playing to the gallery by not even attempting to use his not-so-damaged paw...*vomits uncontrollably... Ooops! My apologies! My nausea temporarily got the better of me despite that I was reassured by the Sweepers humerous outlook on The Knocking of Nobby...*winks...
I made it clear she could call on me should she find the situation is not quite as amusing as she has painted it... (at least to the dulcet-voiced Thandi/Busisiwe at Merc. Pinetown).
I now have a nice picture of the three-legged skiver hamming it up for the camera HERE...

Deja vu kicks in at the similarities between Kassim's staunch Spotty dragging his broken leg behind him as he hobbled up the verge to visit Pepsi... Was Khaled ever intending to have the Jack Russell's leg seen to, or was he relieved when Sue the Book reported it to the SPCA and he was put down? I guess you know the answer to that...

And now we have a vaguely similar situation with the Nobster do we not? No bones sticking through the flesh though, so let's wait and see....
I believe Sue the Book was upset enough at hearing Nobby's yells of pain to label the Courageous Couple as Scum on a landline call to the GW later that evening...
Why, that's another burglary/theft/fried asset right there isn't that so Bali? *interested...

Wake up folks and see for yourselves the fine young breed of citizen we've helped to create...*cackles.. My own situation is a stunning example of how you can sit by and allow the rot to thrive and multiply...*shrugs... Deny if you can that there ever was a more one-sided battle? That you will never see a deck of cards stacked higher than those before Sir Oinkalot...
Even my puny slinghsot hangs by a thread and still I stand firm, my only weapon my stupid honesty...*beams... Not a commodity admired in this climate of change...

Penny tells me that Pepsi didn't come under the wall while we were out for the day yesterday, and neither has she appeared so far today..*fascinated... You will find Scotty only collects from Sherwood mid-morning, so more than enough time for the little one to bolt through her escape hatch that the Sweeper insists must exist somewhere...*gags...

I put it to you rather, that in the spirit of so many other earlier deceptions recorded and published here, the Yellow King of the Fowl and his spouse choose to be discreetly cautious for a bit, as more than one of their dogs being damaged at a time may just raise the odd eyebrow?
For a short while it will appear that Pepsi has mislaid her escape hatch, but once the novelty of Nob's current misfortune is considered to have worn off, the Twin will be reinstated to get me dancing the dance of the demented again with ease...*smiles..

At your service am I and where the dogs are concerned, I'm happy to oblige...
My Master sits on full alert as he is forced to these days... There will be no booting up without his express permission and more likely I will be given the ubiquitous Error 718 should I even try..

But that's OK hey Jannie? A service paid for regularly and on time each month but run by a Cracker proxy? Will the number of victims increase with your hand at the iBurst helm...? Ai julle - how would you ever know? Tis not the norm for Tards to be permitted to run off at the mouth, so how would you ever know? Idiots! I suspect much as the thugs like Ridwaan and his drug-dealing cohorts at Sydenham Heights enjoy delivering public beatings to remind tenants of their control, am I also being used as a threat to those who might otherwise consider speaking out against injustice...
Would you care to be standing in my shoes right now? *winks.. Don't step out of line and continue to be the sheep you are and you'll be just fine, ain't that right voda3g? Love it...

Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 26th June 2009 at 7.44pm.