Sunday, June 28, 2009

NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE....

(begun Saturday 27th June at 3.50am...)

The three of us are heading off in the dark after 6.00am to the Shongweni Farmer's Market. You've been before? It's rather like a mini Cruft's, as owners either parade or are dragged behind a wide variety of exotic dogs.... *grins.. But seriously it's a great place to go for fresh veggies and decent coffee and judging by the crowds that rock up, it's very popular indeed...

I was cheered yesterday evening when I heard the blast of a hooter at my Controller's gates and came through to find the Sweeper had arrived home and given the dog a loud advance warning...*applauds... I sent her a smiley, but doubt she was amused after my double blogs published yesterday... The truth has a tendency to bite ja.... *sighs...
Much later I'd gone and dragged Pepsi over the wall and would've taken her twin as well, but he's way too cautious and harder to catch... I figured one warm night indoors would be a treat for both of them... As it was, I've ended up feeling sorry for the little fellow, as his lonely and mournful bark sounded several times during the night... Idiot woman! *shakes it's head..

Will it be today that I finally realise and accept no-one is buying my story or even gives a toss, or will I still be yapping on and on years from now? It's like, crazy, knowing the truth and not being heard...*falls over... Telling people that years after I'm gone they will realise I spoke the truth and only the truth, doesn't really cut it....*laughing...

Our power system held rock-steady last night and I was allowed to connect and browse the forum in peace... Afterwards I perversely went over to searchirc.. Something I think you're all aware I've not even attempted to do for yonks.... The anticipated freeze didn't occur as I entered efnet, but Java didn't kick in and start running so I just sat there blank and a wee bit bolt-eyed for a bit before leaving... I asked the GameWrecker to have a look but it's so far down his list of priorities I'm not holding my breath.... Censorship and control hey Bali? Not in any way over the top or excessive? Pfftt...*vomits..

LATER at 5.00am...

It's ever so much warmer this morning and the two girls haven't stirred from where they're buried under the blankets on my bed...

There was a Meeting of the Hugo Road residents last Monday... Remember I told you an ex-Sydenham Heights tenant had moved in and apparently petty crime has increased dramatically since then? Ok, so the homeowners got together and discussed the viable options at the Meeting and afterwards, a group of guys went down to No. 55 and confronted the dude, telling him he wasn't welcome... Of course he denied any involvement with drugs but they weren't interested... Vigilantes? No, not yet, but I figure the message was loud and clear...

See, while the Chief up at Dodge City would have you sit still and do nothing while the ongoing years long 'sensitive investigation' is underway (*winks), the residents justifiably want action now, and have made the first move... All the recent drug busts publicized have netted only relatively small-fry, while there's no chance in hell of nailing the Emperors...*snorts... The people know this and despite they will be harangued by the authorities, have let this slime-ball know he's not wanted across the way... *shrugs...

Tiny Sister Stephen proved to be the voice of reason at the street Meeting and tis hoped her efforts to calm the mood will be recognized before the usual enraged and derogatory rant by the SAPS Rep is trotted out at our next Meeting.. That is of course, if a Rep bothers to put in an appearance....*snorts... Why should they, when they can sit comfortably up at Dodge City, eavesdropping on every word that's uttered...*gags...

Sunday 28th June at 5.55am..

Yeah, I'm running late. My bed was so deliciously warm that I overslept by an hour or more..*grins..
I found it interesting that the Chickenman was posed ostentatiously between his open gates yesterday morning as we left in the dark for the Market... Would you have me believe it's just another day out with the guys Bali? *yawns...
I'd put Pepsi back over the wall before 6.00am, but nonetheless there she was, back again with Sophie when I got in from the Market after 11.00am... The GW said she'd come under the wall at about 9.00am.. Moved the wire grid all by her self again? Not a chance! *spits...
A quick call from the Master to his good buddies at the Crown Pool Services HERE and a droog would've obligingly opened up the gap in the wall and shooed the little dog out into the valley... *snorts...
What enormous attention to detail the Lame One expends, don't you think? Obviously there's a wide and appreciative audience who, like Busi/Thandi of Merc Pinetown, can't contain their mirth at how easily the Old Fart is manipulated by the clever use of Bali's dogs... (In all fairness, Nobby seems to be a bit more cheerful since his encounter with the tyre, though just as lame...)

When I tossed the livers over to Nobs and Cola at 4.00pm, I noticed a window open and realised the Master must have slunk back home at some point... Twit that I am, I mentioned it aloud to the GW, giving the script writer ample time to quite possibly say they'd left the maid in the house for the day? An unlikely scenario to say the least, but if the Fowl King wished it thought that he was out enjoying himself the entire day and not hanging anxiously over his screen, Lungi's presence would cover the open window... *shrugs...

Small, seemingly insignificant matters that add up to a COD of humungus proportions julle! *shrieks with laughter... Do you counter my assertions with 'Whose COD?' (which you're fully entitled to do BTW)...*screams...
Those sly nudges and winks regarding who is the real COD sufferer here are water off a duck's back... I know that I would rather be guessing answers in some obscure trivia channel than relentlessly dishing the dirt on both a Saddo and a Project that will see the end of privacy...
But I dance to my Controller's tune, discordant and ugly as it is... *shrugs...

It's 6.15am now and Bali struggles with the remote as he chirrups repeatedly in the quiet morning... Whether or not the Readers realise my constant scribbles are the only form of defence I have against the ongoing attacks by Tweedledumb's favoured Monkey, matters not...
Reason left his Cooked Head the day he was outed by mweb as the Cracker responsible for my vague threats made to shrooms and Zaphod... *grins.. Reason aint coming back either... Loss of face to this little man is EVERYTHING.... *shrieks....

I hear the Head of Hillcrest Station has impregnated various of his Staff members on more than one occasion? Well, at least they'll have something to show for their humiliation, unlike the unfortunate trainees forced to degrade themselves for our Chief's amusement...*gags...
It's pretty much common consensus that the Abuser will resume his duties at Dodge City, cleared of all the charges levelled against him...*shrugs.. The floodgates he deliberately allowed to open in his rage, will hopefully swing shut again and the fudged stats will improve dramatically...*sighs..

Our Station is no different to many others you say? The good and brave young cops being set such horrendous examples of Leadership? Ah, but you're forgetting that Dodge City stands alone by way of the enormous increase in power they've been handed by the deal struck between the Beast, the Shaikboyz and Barnabas....
Other Stations will follow fosho, but none IMO can compete with the total control given to the Rotten Apples over the Zone community.... You want a car knicked off a property? Go re-read the details of how simple it is to do now with the added technology, and give Colin Balliram and his Chief a standing ovation! Carefully and deliberately distracted as you are by accounts of bigger fish being netted, don't lose sight of the man in the street as he forfeits the last vestiges of his right to privacy...

LATER at 7.20am...

It occurred to me that there may have been a lightshow early this morning for my benefit, run by the Hardyboys? If so, may I request that it be considered a mere matinee and a failure due to my tardiness in rising late? A repeat performance would be welcomed, though it may surprise you to hear that I've seen the shiny new chain slung between the posts at the entrance to the valley down by Khaled's at No. 2... What? You thought it wasn't that obvious? *falls over laughing... From now on, ANY vehicle seen over by the gumtrees will be blogged as being involved in the huge and deliberate water runoff at the end of the bluff...*shrugs...
Were the quadbike riders showing an interest in the valve installed over there?

Any sort of proof that enormous volumes of water are being wasted could lead to questions when the rates hike anticipated is forced on the consumer could it not? Play it safe and close off the valley to deter any possible interested parties ja...*shrugs...

Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 28th June 2009 at 6.44pm.