Friday, June 26, 2009

BOWLED OVER...

(begun Thursday 25th June at 4.00am....)

I swear I'd not given it a thought till I heard the familiar pop of someone's arrival in the jackpoint facing me, and almost immediately a set of overhead lights began flickering badly..
My word, but they're running late! Did the Listeners miss the Members discussion on M's shooting?
I do believe they did..*cackles... Are those your teeth I hear grinding Lazzie? This long-dead horse that insists on being resurrected for another beating when you least expect it? *winks... Was it just after Spt. Ngmz. arrived that the audio-monitoring was activated? Were you using his cellphone to pick out which classroom we were using for the Meeting? *fascinated....
Boys and their toys gives it all such an innocent air does it not, when it's anything but....*gags...

I'd been out at a CPF Motherbody Meeting held in Reservoir Hills and with one thing and another, had only gotten home after 9.00pm... The GW finally remembered to tell me that Sue the Book had phoned while I was out... She'd heard the big dog scream as the car swung in/out their driveway and called to see if I knew how badly Nobby had been hurt...*vomits profusely...

When the GW finally bothered to go look out of my kids window, (he'd also heard the shrieks of pain) he said there had been a conference taking place on their stairs...Strategising? Choosing the way forward? Deciding which story to trot out? Who was to carry the can for this incident that wouldn't paint the Pair in a worse light then they already are? Bummer!
Was mon Capitano rushing off to join the Listeners at Dodge City and gave a toss that Nobby was in the way? An accident that could've happened to anyone, except that el Pollo de Grande ISN'T anyone and already has a history does he not? *nauseated...

With the Master Strategist quite possibly out of earshot, who could they turn to for advice? Come, come... Let's not over-dramatise the matter... Nobby got knocked, so what? The Sweeper would have sat down and penned a neat little script as to who was driving and why they were in such a rush and that will be that....*shrugs..

LATER at 5.05am....

I've not seen nor heard a sound from the Nobster since I tossed their livers over at 4.00pm yesterday. Has he really been nailed badly this time? The Courageous Pair are well aware that the GW and I go to visit the kid at Notties today, and hopefully the Sweeper will have the big dog attended to if need be, while I'm away...

Will this stop the Chickenman from sliding open the grid and chasing the Twin into the valley? Who knows? *sighs...
Just after he'd left yesterday, Pepsi came under the wall for the day... She was uncharacteristically picky about what she ate and coughed several times before I put her back into their yard before 5.00pm...
Was the site on kennel-cough at the head of the list we googled, indeed the most visited, or had my Master chosen it for us? Fairly offhand, it said that for the most part kennel-cough would go away by itself. Only after 10 days of coughing was it recommended the animal visit a vet....
I wasn't about to argue as of course if it's on the Internet, it MUST be true...*cackles...

Whatever tale the Pair choose to spin, the Truth is more likely to be that my Network Admin was running late and doing his usual wheel-spinning and noisy takeoff to join the Listeners on the Hill as they planned to invade our CPF Motherbody Meeting held at the secondary school...*shrugs...
At bedtime last night did I resort to the old convent-upbringing failsafe method of asking St. Francis to ease Nobby's pain? You must be joking! If such a ridiculous concept were true, he'd be far too busy counting his losses down at the SPCA crematorium to give a shit about the Nobster...*sighs...

Friday 26th June at 3.50am...

My nose and eyes run copiously! I woke up saturated with sweat and can't hear for the screaming in my ears! Top o' the mornin' to you too o Master Mine...*roffels...
It's freezing! Well, not quite, and compared to where my kid is up in the Midlands, it's probably mild...*grins... There's nothing like a walk by the river in the wintery sunshine to pick up the battered pieces of my life... Despite the dusting of snow covering the mountains along the horizon, and the almost gale-force winds blowing up that way, it was strangely warm as we sat out later munching on pieces of home-made seed loaf.... My kid the hippy, who is so unlike her mama as to have been left on the doorstep....*beams...

I got back in time to go to the wall as usual, to discover no sign of any of the animals... Philip the gardener and Assistant to my Master the Magician had as always hosed down the cold corner where the imposing kennels stand, despite that the sun had long since sunk behind the hill...
I had to speculate how much water had 'accidentally' gone into the kennels and soaked the mattress... His assistance in my Masters little vendetta against his own beasties, could in the long run lead to some pretty hectic vet bills...*shrugs...

I went in and rang Missus C for an update, but according to the larnie contralto tones of Merc. Pinetown's front desk Thandi/Busisiwe, the Sweeper was busy on another line... The melodious toned lady of course by now knows my croaking voice, and when I asked whether she knew about the dogs whereabouts she began to laugh... I concede I was totally non-plussed and asked what was so amusing about the dog being hurt, but she'd reached a stage at that point where she couldn't talk for cackling...*grins.. I left a message and hung up before the penny dropped and a wave of relief hit me..

Clearly Missus C had recounted the tale of Nobby's shrieks to her co-workers in such an amusing fashion he couldn't have suffered any serious damage at all! I berated myself for worrying needlessly, and was in time to watch as Scotty's Dog Parlour unloaded the three animals and shovelled them through the gates... Silly Nobby was still obviously hamming it up and limping badly... Tsk tsk....
Probably just a few crushed bones in that front paw, but Missus C would've assessed that fact before going to the office and regaling her colleagues with the hilarious incident...*grins with relief...
To her credit Thandi/Busisiwe managed to pass on the message despite her convulsive laughter and the Pooper Scooper returned my call at some point and asked whether I thought Nobby should see the vet...*shrieks...
I was so relieved at my misplaced concern, I said she should wait and see if the paw balloons up at which point I'd be happy to take him to the doctor...*shrugs...
Hardly likely to happen if the dog is just pulling a fast one though...*snorts..
Oh, and BTW, Missus C carried the can for the deed on this occasion and said she simply didn't see the large animal...*winks.. All a storm in a teacup yet again....*purple...

I brought up the matter of the original press article I'd read all that time ago, as we were driving along to the school... Which paper and what date it was I don't recall, but I blogged it faithfully at the time...
The writer had described how the Station Commander would take the young trainees into his office and force them to perform sexual acts and then later would tell his men boastfully and in great detail of how he had degraded and abused his victims...*vomits...

I asked the driver whether the author of the article had been charged with defamation and locked up...No? Were the charges to have had insufficient substance surely the journalist should have been crucified? No? The more my Controller mistreats his animals, the stronger the urge I have to continually remind you of the characters who have been put in charge of the Project.

Due to their 'connections' right up to Government level, Tweedledumb and his seriously unstable Lackey are untouchable, but it would bode you well to bear in mind the probability that they are not much different to many in the country who will now be drooling pervertedly over private calls and information as I write...*shrugs...

I wasn't able to connect yesterday evening and was given Error 718 until the GW got home later and the problem vanished...*looks at the Yellow One...
Our lighting system bore the brunt of my Master's filthy temper on and off during the evening, though I didn't remark on it aloud...*laughing...
Whatever rocks his petty boat is fine with me...*pats the Cracker gently...

Peace julle...

PS: Blogger managed to load finally but then trying to load the New Post page gave me a message saying 38 secs remaining and then it stuck repeatedly... Not deliberate? heheh... Suddenly it settled though the 38 secs remaining hasn't disappeared.. Haibo!
OK - New Posts has finally loaded and the message now reads One Active Dowload (a few seconds remaining) *laughing... And this crap will be eaily ascribed to poor old Michael Jackson... Still editing my scribbles here and a message appears to say: Could not contact blogger.com. Retrying.... Don't push it Scuzzy One....*cackles...And to close.... my connection was dropped and I had to reconnect to finish up here.... Is he a tad unsettled? If so, why FFS?
Now 12.46pm.

---oOo---

Friday 26th June 2009 at 12.33pm.