Tuesday, June 02, 2009

PREMATURE EJACULATION....

(begun Tuesday 2nd June at 6.20am...)

Its your lucky night! Two posts for the price of one and extreme consternation in the Camp of the Courageous as my phones ring off the hook....! whoohooo!)

I'd given her a call yesterday to ask for an email addie to mail her the CPF Minutes... She was clearly horrified at the suggestion and said that our habit of naming complainants names in our Minutes was unacceptable, and could lead to people getting hurt... When I'd said I wasn't that stupid, her shriek of derisive laughter clearly showed which team she bats for....*sighs...

She said she won't be attending our CPF Meetings again for this reason... I reported her here previously as a gutsy person who had taken on the crooked Council Members at the Budget Meeting, fearlessly... I don't retract my opinion in any way.

My favourable report has very obviously had the vermin crawl out of the woodwork and lean on her heavily.... The less-than-bright heavies that keep the tenants in line with their occasional demonstrations of violence clearly struggle with the written word...*empathises...
My admiration was for her stand taken regarding the servitude needed for the Clinic and not her complacent attitude to the resident drug-dealers...*spits at Waani for starters...

FFS, what makes you think I don't know she's OWNED by your lot? What makes you think (if you can) I don't know that this blog is circulated among the lowest of the scum over that way for their entertainment and always has been? More confirmation that Tweedledumb and his sad Lackey continue the cozy partnership that was begun by Koobair the Squat, now co-ordinator of Druglords for SA... How does my Network Admin explain that both Carol and Baron are privy to my monitored landline and no doubt my cellphones as well? He denies this?

She will remain a hero in my book, for her stand at the Council Meeting... for the rest? She's yours and nothing's changed there...*sighs...
The very fact that these Lowlifes felt the need to remind her of her place, denotes a certain amount of insecurity...
Was mention of the bullet taken by M trotted out to make a point? Course it was...*nods... A waste of time you Plonkers... She is YOUR friend and certainly not mine.... *teeth... Moving on..

In a truly law-abiding society, given just a fraction of the resources and support you lavish on my worthless Chicken King, I wager I could put some serious dents in your choice of Controllers, instead of which I'm doomed to dance the dance of the Demented for your continued mirth and entertainment..*shrieks.... A sensitive ongoing investigation underway at Sydenham Heights? An investigation that's been underway for the past twenty-odd years or more, without getting anywhere near to nabbing the top dude? *bows to Earl Barnabas and his new friends in Government..... Movin on up there Earl? *grins... You finally listening to your little troll and would-be heir? Your natives are getting restless dude...

What worked five years back doesn't quite cut it anymore... If you're not too busy schmoozing with the ShaikBoyz and wallowing in your newly upgraded status, you might check out how much attention your thugs are drawing to themselves, and put a stop to it before they bring you down? I'm joking? No dear... Far greater Empires than yours have crumbled from cracks as seemingly insignificant as these...*shrugs...
Stunningly useful as your share in the control of the Zone has been to the Authors of the Information Theft Project, I would suggest that it could well be your head rolling down the chutes that's reported in next week's press..

There have got to be some Good Law Enforcers out there watching, though I doubt I've told them much here that they weren't already aware of... Besides, anything of real value would've been neatly excised by my uninvited Editor...*sighs...

Oddly enough I sense there is still a certain amount of interest shown towards the rubbish I'm purported to write... *grins... As there bloody well should be!
The premature ejaculation of my Controller's house alarm while I was still a good three to four feet from the boundary wall, busy shutting my door, was a classic in a string of oops moments given you inadvertently by a now seriously disturbed Wanker...*snorts...
Missus C's hollow protest that no cctv type monitoring exists should be ignored...
It certainly wouldn't aid his string of insurance claims were this to be public knowledge now would it?
My god, but you know Captain Courageous better than that! *roffels..

How on earth could I be capable of inventing such a ludicrous moment?? I flashed into view carrying the tub of livers... The nincompoop saw me via his cctv-type monitoring device and flew into a rage, hitting the key and activating the alarm just one minute too early... *falls over..
All of the Damage control in the world can't undo that classic blooper and surely confirms all that I tell you of my poor, obsessed and sullen Network Admin..

Missus C's dislike (said by many to be hatred) is well-founded... I am the Other Woman after all...*sighs... The One he wakes up thinking about, and the same one he falls asleep to dream of... An unhealthy habit that could lead to early hair loss IMO...*winks...

LATER at 9.10am..

Himself, decked out to the nines, stands up by his open gates begging to be noticed... Bank or hospital IT consultant today? Or neither..?*winks..
After yesterday's reported sighting of his three dogs causing chaos in the morning traffic, I believe it's safe to say they are unfit owners? Missus C, simply because she is too busy to keep a check on her stupid SO's behaviour 24/7, and himself for reasons stated more times than I care to remember...*sad...

I set out to level the playing field and despite my obvious bias, I believe I've achieved that and more..
I've given you the only true picture you're ever likely to see of the typical choice of Controller that will be installed in your neck of the woods...*shrugs... Can I expect anything in return for my unrestrained honesty? (Apart from stepped up attacks, that is?)
voda3g? What's it to be? A complete meltdown? You will happily abandon me as no more than an irritating pest? *sags..
There's been no sign of the tech who last heard, was due to install our new (2nd hand) Pc last Friday..
I've no doubt he follows the orders given him, despite he is probably more than a tad confused poor guy...*smiles.. May I guess that the delay had something to do with the Sullen One next door? *grins..

LATER at 9.16am..

And the BlackHat still stands at the top, determined I should acknowledge him, though this time outside his closed gates... I waved wildly and jumped up and down, and in return he indicated quite clearly that he had armed the alarm at the back... How much overkill he's employed on this fine sunny morning, remains to be seen...*winks...

I'd wager there was an intense conference a deaux (sp) last night and that a plan has been created and designed as always, to fool the gullible (that's you folks BTW)..
Just on 10.00am I sent the Sweeper a text asking her if the property stood empty and she replied smartly in the affirmative... (Which text I judiciously saved though it appears my Outbox Save option is now defunct..*looks at Bali..)
I hear digging nearby as I sit out here in the front garden and am simply too lazy to get up and look... Will I regret this later? *curious...
Not a peep from the animals next door and I've no idea whether they're in or out *sighs.. Can they even reach water to drink? It's a warm one out there today...

LATER at 10.47am..

Stick with me here... Sitting out as I am, I hear Nobby bark and gallop up to the top gates and *boom!* off goes the alarm! *shrieks with mirth... Whether his Shiftyness drove by and activated it for my benefit is of course a pastime not unknown to him at all. I got up off my butt and checked the front and side (where I'm not supposed to look over now) and even went up the top to find three droogs busy clearing the scar in the road below Bernies...(those digging sounds?)

I sent an sms to the Pooper Scooper at about 10.36am to say the alarm was sounding and another a bit later to say I'd checked and all was clear...*grins with glee...
I intend keeping a clear record of the times it goes off for no apparent reason just in case ADT are ever interested...*winks and wags it's wrinkled finger at the Idiotboy...

He dearly wanted me to believe he was toffied up to go out and about this morning.... Why? He's actually going to spend the day driving past his home and setting off the alarm? I need the exercise and am vastly entertained so far... There's really only so many options...
It sounded to me as though Nobby cut across a beam in his wild barking gallop, but hey, we'll have to wait and see...*chokes...
At 11.05am what sounded like four crackers set off and I hear chirruping as someone fiddles with their remote... Then scuffling about down by the kaia as either ADT or my Master do a Cooks Tour. I call out hello and get no reply... At 11.15am another chirrup as Bali tries to reset his new beams...*shrugs..

LATER at 12.15pm

I've been laying back here in the warm winter sun, idly thinking about the billions Telkom is quietly spending on it's fibre optic rollout..
Quietly is of course the operative word...*winks... Check out that fairly arb looking fat black cable that snakes up your streetlight and is bound to the pole by shiny silver bands... How much would you want to bet that buried and protected in the centre of those black cables is the much vaunted hairsbreadth width of a fibre cable? Now if I could only get a prize for that deduction instead of the inevitable smack that you just KNOW is coming my way.... *sighs...

Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 2nd June 2009 at 8.31pm....