Tuesday, June 02, 2009

ROUND & ROUND....

(begun Monday 1st June at 3.50pm.....)

Are we having fun or what?! *choking.... I'd better begin with the Sweeper's kind call this morning around 9.am...
She thoughtfully asked that I not throw bones (?) over at the usual place before she gets home as their new beams were set up three weeks ago and the alarm will go off at the sight of me... She said they only set the alarm when there's nobody home and the maid was off today... Fine...*shrugs...

I managed to get her to drop her charm briefly, before she recovered swiftly and was able to fit the word traumatised at least four times into her conversation for the monitored line.... *keels over laughing... She is in fact fully entitled to be traumatised when ADT call her to say their alarm has gone off... Between Bali and his chommies anything at all could be going on, and the sky's the limit!...*lawls...
I asked that she give ADT my phone numbers (which she has in her possession) and B.Snr's number (which she has in her possession). If the alarm goes off B.Snr can check the front and side his end and I can do the same at the back on my side...Then ADT can call us and save themselves a trip out if it turns out to be simply mon Capitano playing the fool, oops - I mean a false alarm...

Shortly after we finished sparring on the phone, my Good Neighbour called in a state.. Captain Courageous so-precious Twins and Nobby were out on Jan Smuts Highway dodging the rush hour traffic at 7.30am.. She couldn't stop and see if they survived but she was livid....
Bearing in mind that I can't now look over the wall to check if they're there (!) I went up to the garage and looked out of the window. There they were safe and sound... *beams..
I'd successfully thrown their livers down from that vantage point yesterday, and my aim's improving all the time...*curtseys...

I then called Missus C and asked what time she'd left for work, and you could just hear those supersmart cogs turning over! *roffels... The upshot was that none of them seem to give a toss... If someone on the Highway swerves to miss a Twin and gets hurt who will be blamed? Guaranteed it won't be Colin Balliram (though there are still a few neighbours who might testify otherwise)...*nods..
Did the Win-zipped Dynamo hop online and give her version of these events in advance? I would bet my right arm she did! *shrieks with laughter...

On a more sober note... If the Foul King sets up beams at all the spots I look over - how serious is he about keeping his property secure? If I hear a sound and know that nobody is supposed to be home, how am I to check if it's a thief or not? I guess he would rather I didn't in the light of the recent theft of his Rodeo? Am I to just set the alarm off anyways? *grins.. Or should I rather just call poor Missus C each time I hear a suspicious noise?
I remembered finally that I was going out and decided to toss the livers over from a different spot at 3.30pm in case Missus C only got in late from work.
I took the tub, opened the courtyard door and turned round to shut it, when Bali set off the alarm prematurely!!! The delicious anticipation has simply gotten the better of him....!!!
For the benefit of the Monitored landline her Supreme Smartness said 'But how did he see you, he's not home...' *chokes... The same way he always does dear - shows it's finger towards the satellite dish section of his roof, that misses nothing coming in or out of my courtyard door...*laughing fit to bust...

If you think the poor obsessed Sicko could resist putting up tiny cctv type devices you'd surely be the eejit here...

Ah Missus C - you may take your peers for fools, but I can spot a car salesman a mile off...*grins... If the alarm is now set to go off only when no-one's home, what happened on Saturday the 23rd May after 9.30am? All the inside lights were on and the cars parked and yet when Cola started barking shrilly right under their kids bedroom window and I tossed him a biscuit to shut him up - Haibo! The alarm went off...*cackles...
And again the next day at 11.00am a repeat, and yet I was sitting outside the front on that occasion...
C'mon Missus C admit it! You're pandering to a giant baby FFS! *shrieks with mirth...

LATER

It's 6.25pm and the alarm has just gone off AGAIN! *stumped... Does the Chicken Fella mention how often his alarms go off? *grins.. That his neighbours generally don't stir as a result, unless they get a well-timed phonecall to say the Pair are out *winks at the Pooper Scooper...

Tuesday 2nd June at 3.54am..

We will inevitably get back to the previous alarming matters, but meanwhile...

There was better attendance than I'd expected last night in the ridiculously small, but heavily wired Meeting Room... I managed to pip my Chairman to the post for the prime parking spot at our CPF Meeting and had the room to myself for a while...
The Listeners up at Dodge City had the power pumped to the max and both neon strip lights were roaring! *startled... All the better to hear you with my dear? *falls over....

I chatted solo to the pathetic Snoops as they no doubt frantically adjusted their audio levels...*grins at the Saddos... During the Meeting I watched and listened to the Station Representative and thought how easy it would be to like him, and then he promptly proceeded to bring me back to reality with a thud!
See, I brought up the matter (Minuted) of Capt. Murugen saying that Sydenham Heights residents should get up a petition to oust the pathetic bullying dealers that rule the roost in their apartment blocks.
I said that IMO no tenant in their right mind would put their name in print on a petition for fear of reprisals, and that the suggestion was silly...

A few minutes was all it took for the Captain to recall his method-acting classes and trot out the classic "My blood is up" line...*chortles...
I believe he also tossed in the words "attacking the police..." as he threw himself whole-heartedly into his role and proceeded to shoot himself in both feet.
Sure, part of me agrees with his remark that he can't understand why 200 tenants can't take on just one pathetic drug dealer and that he has little sympathy for the residents as a result (probably not his exact words as I sat purple-faced enduring his tirade, but near enough as dammit) *grins..

Was it overlooked that Safer Cities then endorsed what I'd said? *curious.. For all her youth, there sat one smart cookie who is going places if I'm not mistaken....Yours? *winks at Lazzie...
Twas however, the Hugo Road resident that painted the true picture for the Forum... That certain members of the Community, and in particular the unfortunate tenants of Sydenham Heights, had the perception that SAPS Sydenham were in the Druglord's pockets.... Now why couldn't I have said that? *miffed... The truth of course is that I simply can't string two coherent words together as you will already have noticed...
Things then got really interesting...
It turns out the vocal Hugo Road member has recently acquired a new nextdoor neighbour...

An ex-Sydenham Heights tenant who has been carefully installed in this up to now, fairly quiet street near the Convent...*waves to ***** and falls over choking...
Business booming over your way bru? Still working for da man and doing jus fine? (We spoke on the phone this evening and she requested that I not put the hood's name in the Minutes. It goes totally against the grain to delete it here as well, but I suppose needs must when the Devil himself rides...*gags...)

The Hugo Road Forum member has, on her own and without any assistance from my witless self, drawn the attention of the Seriously Wikked...*looks at Lazzie... Will visible patrols step up in the light of her announcement? Will the Dodge City rep put his money where his mouth is and investigate her allegations? Surprise me, why don't you? *grins...
It's too easy for me to say that I think she will instead be targeted for her temerity...
Here's your chance to prove that your injured demeanour at our Meeting wasn't just another Oscar winning performance, but the Real Deal, Laz? *waits with fascination....
The conversations recorded of our little CPF Meetings (those that can be distinguished above the general hubub) are without a doubt edited to suit the Listeners... Brief excerpts will be played back for interested parties who will buy into what they hear with ease...*shrugs..

Pretty much how my blog has been 'managed' all these years, despite the usual vehement denials...*beams at it's Network Administrator...
Let me put it on record here that my offered olive branch has once again been spurned in favour of setting up the house-alarm to go off in areas previously ignored as security breeches (sp)..*cackles.. My little CPF Nokia was hit so hard yesterday it's doubtful it will recover...
Coincidence that this happened on the CPF Meeting day? I think not....

When I insist that ALL movement at either the back or front of our property is already monitored closely by the Pervert, whyTF do you doubt me? *curious.
You've heard repeatedly of his sick obsession and yet you think a Dodge City audit won't reveal the purchase of miniscule cctv-type devices? *laughing... On second thoughts, maybe you're right and maybe they were purchased by the fair Carol on one of her regular trips back East, funded by Earl Michael Barnabas...*grins.. Bingo!?
You forget Rule No. 1 in the second-hand car salesman's guide to BS Missus C? Never kid a kidder...!*shrieks..
Your SO needs counselling (as I type this, I get an error message saying I've lost the connection to blogger.com...unsurprising it is....)
Would any therapist worth their salt not suggest that he take the olive branch offered and GROW UP? *winks and points to the new Trauma facility behind Dodge City, without a doubt also wired to the hilt for maximum listening pleasure...*nauseous...

Would YOU like to print this blog out and deliver it to Sandringham Place, or shall I?

The difference between us is that I have absolutely nothing to hide, while you on the other hand have the entire Muni Wireless/Broadband Network System you wish to keep in the shadows...
This, despite my Controller's determined efforts to publicly bring the entire operation into disrepute before it's properly off the ground...*laughing...

Interesting times? Now THERE'S an understatement! Don't go away just yet....

Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 2nd June 2009 at 7.33pm.