Saturday, June 06, 2009

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT.......

(begun Tuesday 2nd May at 1.00pm....)

Does he vibrate with delerious anticipation as he waits for me to resume publishing? Are those the carefully amiable tones of voda3g I hear, diplomatically suggesting my Network Admin. sit quietly as long as I remain silent? Aware as Jannie is of my Controller's inability to take advice, however sound? *coughs..

My repetitive cries for aid, couched as they are in abrasive acidity, echo in the empty Halls I now frequent....*grins madly... All going predictably to plan out there? *paroxym of coughing..... Arthur.

I came inside after midday to find the Beemer (Kitt iii if you will) was now parked on guard duty at the foot of their driveway. Check out THIS closeup of the front tyre and see what you think..*winks. So I haul out the old camera for my records and then go up the top to find THIS white ND registered vehicle pulled on Bali's verge and My Guy in animated conversation with the driver ...

Coming downstairs I hear the Captain of Courage morph into his Mr. Obvious role as he calls back up his drive in way too loud a manner "Just let me lock my car..."
We're talking about a fellow who generally skulks in and out like a ghost, hoping not to be seen... The minute he turns loud and visible you can rest assured there's a rat stench in the air...*keels over cackling... If I could persuade you to believe that ALL of this behaviour is today geared to me not giving his dogs some chicken livers, would you rethink your attitude? *baffled...
Does the term Arrested Development ring a bell? For all his skills in IT, it should be more than obvious by now that Houston has a major problem....*snorts..

LATER at 8.42pm

An interesting evening... Halfway through typing out my first blog, I got a message saying the connection to blogger had dropped, and then the desk lamp gave a nasty dip... I stumbled on regardless, and straight after hitting Publish I cantered over to MyBB's OT and woke them up.. I then went back to blogger and typed out my second blog with no problems at all apart from my cell phone suddenly ringing shrilly (ignored) and then my landline going off (ignored)*winks..

My multi-tasking skills are non-existent and I figured I could always call the number back (except that when I tried later Telkom insisted the number didn't exist!) *cackles..

Wednesday 3rd June at 5.23am...

You'd think after last nights hysteria I'd be all blogged out... Not by a long shot!
I guess I forgot to tell you that last night, fairly early on, I was trying to catch up on the MyBB Forums when the GW turned the TV sound down for an ad. break... I could hear Bali's dogs going nuts as usual, but I went out to check anyways and found Pepsi down in the valley again...*grimness.. I brought her in and fed her and then went back to browsing online...

How much of my Round & Round blog did Plonkerman cut swiftly out as he dipped the lamp menacingly and dropped the connection to blogger.com? You don't know and don't care? *shrugs..
After I'd shrieked out loud over at mybroadband's OT, I'd gone straight back and typed Premature Ejaculation with none of the earlier hassles at all...*grins... I sent Missus C an sms not long after I'd logged off and asked whether I should keep Pepsi overnight in case she jumped off the deck again... She'd kindly said yes...

Needless to say the 2 four-legged beasties had me up and down several times during the night. Cola called and called disconsolately for his sister and at one point I carried her out in the dark to show him she was OK.... What's a toad to do?
Now, as I write, Cola sits on the edge of the valley deck and hasn't let up barking for nearly half-an-hour...*blinks... Does Missus C bother to open her bedroom window and reassure the little fellow? What do you think? *sighs... She knows as well as I do that the Poison Prince acquired these unfortunate animals for one purpose only.... A giant FAIL in my case, but mon Capitano will be thrilled with the irritation caused to B. Snr as he tries to sleep...

I tend to think the Ruinator stole his sig directly from my Controller's T-shirt...I cringe to think that after my desperate post made in haste on the Forum, it got a few members to go read my blog... Twas not my intention, and I'm very well aware of my short-comings in the writing department....
My thoughts tend to hop about so wildly in my determination to tell the Truth, it's unlikely they make much sense at all..The hope remains that arf999 NEVER goes near my blog, as my clueless sprinkling of commas and apostrophes would truly appall him...*embarrassed.... He once gave the clearest directions on their correct usage I've ever read, but as with most things, they flew out of my head and haven't returned....*purple...

Happily, the Brute has allowed my Nokia screen to return for the moment and it's holding steady until the next time he loses his rag completely....

I went up in the dark just after 5.00am to put the garbage out for collection and Bali noisily activated his buzzing device halfway up the stairs... Mental? OK. It was put there a long time back, deep in the thorny bouganvilla.. Easy enough for one of Peter Williams droogs to position while we were snoring safely to the Idiots careful monitoring... *shrugs...
I've been telling you forever about the cameras that watch our every move.. Some of you know this to be a fact while the rest are in comfortable denial...*grins..

It wouldn't do for those with any morals or ethics left to be told about those tiny beauties... How would the Courageous Pair have explained the 'hostage' drama or the theft of the rodeo truck for that matter? The cameras were broken and weren't on, on both those memorable occasions? They're all trained on my home and verge and don't pick up the shady goings on at Bali's house? Pfft... Suckers!

Anyone care to tell me who owns +27746657191? While it may have been a legitimate caller, the timing smacks of a diversion sent to try me as I struggled to type out my second blog last night...*shrieks... When I ignored the cell, the landline begain ringing, so someone seemed determined to interrupt my typing...*laughs... I sent an sms query to the number after I'd shut down the PC but didn't get a reply...*snorts...

It's unlikely the Microwave Boffin visits these pages, but I'll admit to being grossed out by his clear instructions given to our CPF forum on how to kill trees using poisons... Drive around and everywhere you look you'll see trees inexplicably dying for the Direct Line of Sight cause.. Doubtless visited by stealthy Telkom wekkers with their stash of Roundup....*vomits... Ag, I must go and get on with the day....cheers...

Wednesday 3rd June at 11.45am...

I headed back from the shops the same way I always leave from Westville - down to St. Elizabeth's church and back onto Jan Smuts Highway and Sherwood.... The water was running in waves along that servitude as the digger trundled up and down.. Great trenches were being dug by gangs of wekkers, when I'd thought that area had already been done. A few years back the water would've been switched off while they worked, but that's not how it's done these days at all...*spews...
Check out the work going on outside 80 Harris Crescent... Are you absolutely SURE you know what you're doing?

I think again how one of the Clever Dick Planners would've said way back that people just won't notice what's going on right under their noses, and to make sure we'll give them other stuff to worry about..
And so it was.... Services were deliberately allowed to degenerate to a degree that many now see the Big Brother option as the only answer...*shrugs... Fingers crossed I've given you a bit of insight into the sort of people given the power to control your very lives... The Beast will insist it has Monitors in place to watch the Controllers...*cackles... Utter rubbish! The PTB have already lost control here in the Zone and it's run by the Crookedest bunch of Thugs imaginable..*sighs...

By the by, last night at some point I was lying wide-awake and heard four low notes whistled nearby... A bush-dweller testing to see if there were dogs out in the garden? A hireling that does this regularly to wind up the dogs at my Master's behest? Let him come close enough is all I ask, and me and my trusty pellet gun will ensure he resembles Captain Jack Sparrow for the rest of his days...*beams... I'm betting my aim is as good by moonlight as it is in the day...

I've managed to catch the GW's cold so you'll forgive me if I close on a somewhat savage note...*grins...

Peace...

---oOo---

Finally published on Sunday 7th June 2009 at 7.57am...