Wednesday, June 17, 2009

THE NATIVES ARE RESTLESS.....

(begun Monday 15th June at 3.00pm...)

The Bushdweller emerged from behind the trees in the valley early this morning, kitted out in brown from head to toe, including his hat... (great camouflage..).. He was dragging a baggage trolley behind him loaded with a huge white sack which may have contained all his worldly possessions...
Makes you think doesn't it? How much of the money designated for housing the desperately poor reaches it's effing destination? *vomits..

God you lot should be ashamed! Encouraging and supporting the Obviously Wikked when you could be expending your energy on standing up for the Innocent.. Oh ja, I forgot - you can't tell the difference!

I'd be hard put to find a bunch of more scarily articulate and sharp youngsters than those online, but when it comes to tunnel-vision and barking up the wrong befokte tree they take the cake! *groans..
I know I lean to ambiguity and waffle and often take for granted that you can keep up when you obviously can't *mutters... But geez guys! It's been more years than I can count since the dwang hit the fan and ONE tiny indication that you are following would be nice...*chirps...

No can do? Ag, I spose you're right, and self-preservation dictates that you don't stick your neck out..*sighs...

LATER

I'm struggling to remember a throwaway remark the tech mumbled a few weeks back, along the lines of 'I suppose you both could be right'.. WTF!!? I said nothing at the time but thought it over later and it made no sense at all... WhoTF is BOTH?
Is this how its being sold? That it's no more than a personal matter between Colin Balliram and myself? Is that what you truly believe? Dear Lord, what a waste of my words that would be...*falls over frothing...

Bali and I are NOTHING but distractions FFS! I suspect the diversion has worked better than anticipated.. Deliberately placing a petulant and insecure Cracker next door to a troublesome gossip.. A Cracker with an agenda given him by the local mafioso...*sighs...

Tuesday 16th June at 4.00am...

A quadbike arrived around the time I sat down and went into blogger.com. Through necessity, I've rearranged my attitude to quads and they genuinely no longer bother me..*grins.. I checked out the rider later and was surprised to find it was an adult. Did I know the guy? Jobless, but able to afford those smashing wheels? Hmm.. Baron? Was that you? Last I heard the heir apparent to Barnabas' empire was looking to brush up on his IT skillz... By now I'm betting the kid can access his neighbours PC systems with ease...*shrugs... He's not doing too badly for a guy not long out of school either... A convertible nogal! *bolt-eyed...

It was confirmed last night that twas he who found the young woman's body lying over in Piedmont recently. How did she die? No really? I've no idea, though I guess there's a queue a mile long waiting at the coroner's office and a post mortem result on this case won't be forthcoming in the near future... *curious..
The temptation to run with the ball here is overwhelming as you can imagine...
Did she OD and was subsequently beaten/stabbed/strangled to make it look as though it wasn't a drug related death? *looks at Baron... Was she a regular customer?
Do you and your ma still get quite so much enjoyment from this blog?
Has what goes round actually come round already? Though I bear this pair no ill-will, there is the matter of my dear friend B. Snr.'s son who has been blatantly used as a pawn in this malicious Game... *snorts...

You will therefore pardon the small amount of satisfaction I permit myself to think this young Salesman may be sweating gently at the moment... Does Carol think it's a setup? Then why the hasty calls to our ex-CPF Chair and the Journo, unless she fears that fingers will be pointed at her offspring? *puzzled...

Speculation and assumption are my middle names, but even I am stumped for the moment..*sighs.. Despite the cozy relationship enjoyed for years between Carol, Baron and the Rottenest of Apples at Dodge City, uniting them in using me for target practise for their vindictive entertainment, I figure I'll withold judgement for the moment...(Now didn't that startle you?!! *falls over..)

Speaking of target practise, I'm going over to the Youth Day celebrations at the Barnes Road Sportsfield later on this morning.. What to wear FFS...hmm... It's more a case of what have I got that will fit comfortably OVER my bullet-proof vest and body armour...
Surely you've not forgotten the 18th October 2008 already?! *mutters... Though there is no handy firing-range nearby to use as a cover, such details are unlikely to deter the Rotten Apples and their sniper hirelings...*grins...

I believe that after the Listeners have played back the monitored recordings taken illegally at last night's CPF Meeting, there are other Members who should be on the lookout for Village People wannabees with telescopic sights attached to their rifles... *keels over cackling...

I also believe that the astonishing recent increase in crime throughout the Sherwood and Sydenham areas, is just the tip of the iceberg, and that the floodgates have been deliberately opened in an attempt to batter the residents back down into submission...
Will this tried and tested method work or have the Rotten Apples left it too late? Will the murmurs of discontent rise to a roar at last, and overwhelm the Crooked at Dodge City? You're asking me?!?
I've blogged him repeatedly as Untouchable, but we'll just have to wait and see won't we? *winks..

Before going out to the CPF Meeting last night, I'd sat for a bit watching the TV and it wasn't long before my saddo Controller began his pathetic light-dipping display..
I couldn't ask for a more obvious indication of his insecurity...*yawns... It seems he can't accept that I KNOW he's with me constantly, and of late he's felt the need to visibly remind me of his presence, the Twit.... *pats Bali cautiously...

Is the Pooper-Scooper aware of his increased bad behaviour towards our power system? *curious.. I climbed the ladder yesterday afternoon to get a really good view of the precast wall behind Bali's kaia.. The Twins sat miserably at the top of the deck stairs praying that an Assistant would appear to open the gap... *winks...
To be continued....

LATER at 7.45am...

I'd done all the small chores that allow me to skive off later with a clear conscience and I sat out on the verandah for a while...
A ring-necked dove set up his loud calling in the palm tree and in an instant I was back at my gran's farm/smallholding outside Greytown.. I vaguely recall it was out on the Kranskop/Tugela Ferry Road and called Umvozana... Members of the Zondi tribe lived on the land....

My grandpa was the town photographer for a while and had a tiny Studio on the main street. He used to fetch my Sis and me from Sunday school sometimes and take us across the road to the Atheneum Cafe for cakes and shakes... I remember puking copiously in the gutter outside after greedily overdoing it one Sunday... Then he'd drop us back up at the Convent where we were boarded...
Occasionally, we'd be taken out to the farm on weekends and looking back, I figure they were idyllic times for a 7 to 8 year old...*shrugs... It didn't last, and before long they'd sold up and moved to the city.

I was a miserable child and for the most part, sulky and insecure, which led to my bullying/controlling ways in later life...*sighs... When I say I empathise with the Lout of my Life, I mean it! *grins...
I was the Loner who sat in a corner with a book and didn't have a clue how to communicate with others...*shrugs... Fifty plus years later and nothing much has changed... Go figure...*smiles..

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 17th June 2009 at 12.09pm....