Monday, June 15, 2009

LOVER OF CONCORD....?

(begun Monday 15th June at 4.15am...)

In case you missed it the first time, somebody is getting FAT off of the overtime operations up outside No. 18.. To claim the work is done at these odd times due to the volume of traffic would be a FAIL... Residents have long grown used to problems on this stretch and they could easily be diverted to Cullingworth Road were it necessary....*sniffs..

Did Bali start sampling his prize wines early yesterday morning? Could this have led to my finding his three dogs out on the road shortly after publishing Author of Peace at 9.43am? *winks.. Their visit to Scotty's Doggy Parlour on Thursday was a waste of time and money IMO as the Twins had been down in the valley and were covered with sticky grass burrs and mud... Way to go!!
I put Nobby back through his gates and took the Twins in for safe keeping.
It occurs to me that the Lout of my Life is hoping to dump his neglected pups permanently onto the Old Fool next door? One of my wilder guesses that I sincerely hope is incorrect?

By the time I logged on yesterday evening and published Verloor met Vertaling, mon Capitano appeared in no condition to be controlling anything as he dipped our lighting repeatedly and savagely...*shrugs... I no longer say anything when this occurs, as I find it totally boring (though it certainly serves to support my theory that the electrical fire that killed two patients at the Umhlanga Hospital was due to whatever idiot and unqualified Controller has been given that particular circuit to manage). Any ideas who that might be Mike? *looks at Mike Oliver of the Muni Electricity Depts. Security Division... Has he made enough dosh to relocate to a more civilised line of work yet?
Or is he perfectly happy skulking about cleaning up the mess the Crooked leave behind? The most I got from this large guy was mild amusement, unlike the salivating red-eyed monkey that hands out Mike's orders...

You've no idea how often I've told myself that Spence clearly didn't have a clue who he was working for...*laughing... Maybe not back then, but he certainly does by now as he goes on his merry way continuing to spout the usual BS of lights being activated during the day to prevent cable theft....*gags...

That comforting kerching will get even so-called intellectuals to dance obligingly to the tune of the Rotten, and happily so.... Was Spence aware that the Chief up at Dodge City spends time personally listening in to our monitored landline? If so, did this not give the Idiot Engineer a moment's pause for thought?
Doesn't it go to show that despite any amount of qualifying certificates and diplomas you can still be as thick as a PLANK? *falls over..

When exactly was Allen Spence elevated to the grand position of Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, and precisely what sort of financial remuneration went with the title? *curious.. Early on in 2006 would be my guess... After the debacle of nailing B.Snr twice in his garden it's possible Spence had to be persuaded to continue the unethical trials, and what better way than to bestow on him this ludicrously sounding title...*snorts...
Did Spence enjoy my account of the mock suicide performed by the Thespians up at Dodge City for my benefit alone? Did he even then begin to see that he'd aligned himself willingly with what laughingly passes for the local Mafia? I figure a left-brainer wouldn't lose much sleep over matters such as these as long as the old bank balance was looking healthy? *vomits..

Sour Grapes? Moi! Come now.... my personal situation pales in comparison to the ongoing atrocities Spence condones in his line of work... My guess is that once he was persuaded that nailing B.Snr couldnt be avoided, subsequent 'errors' were that much easier to accept and ignore? *gags..

On re-reading my scribbles so far, I must agree that I've pretty much lost my 'fun' element along the way....*snorts... Understandably IMO...
Despite the backing and support of top Damage Control Artistes, there are those among you who by now surely see the truth of my incoherent babblings... The realisation that nothing can stop this behemoth from saturating the country will lead to more passport applications than ever before... *sad...

I say stay and fight, but then I would, wouldn't I? *grins... I have nothing to lose, whereas you..... *sighs... Don't you see that every country in the world is following the Big Brother trend? That wherever you and yours run to, you can't hide?
Is this country not worthy of standing your ground and fighting against the injustices carried out by the likes of the toothy little Town Clerk?
Yeah, tis easier said than done as I sit here without a hope in Hell of ever being rescued....*cackles..

Despite the engineered flurry of revelations on corruption by Civil Servants, I beg that you don't be fooled... you should be able to tell fairly easily whether you are on the Grid or not, though I guess most visitors to these pages are already among the Chosen..*winks... Ferretting about happily in your neighbours private business hey Delon? *grins...

Clearly Pepsi's (aka Houdini) Assistant put in an appearance yesterday morning as I typed out my initial blog.. You can see HERE that rather more than just doggy power is required to slide these temporary covers away from the gap created by the pre-cast panel's removal...
Leaving a space easily big enough for Nobby himself to get through (with a certain amount of forceful encouragement I must add...)

It's a shame that the Sweeper chooses to go down with the sinking ship that is her SO, but at that hour of the day she was most likely still home when the dogs were sent out into the valley to take their chances... *shrugs sadly... If you still consider my reports of the trials these animals are subjected to of little or no significance to the bigger picture, then you may be considered to have surpassed my own foolishness...*screams..

If you would argue that I've been warning of their demise since the Oaf first acquired them and yet they still live, may I assure you that it is not due to the behaviour of this Pillar of Heroism that is my network Administrator...*spews... There are many that will attest to the dogs repeated and miraculous escapes from death....

LATER at 7.51am..

I just tossed Nobby's morning dose of antibiotics over the wall to be met with the immediate blaring of their house alarm... *chortles...
Bear in mind that there simply is NO beam set up in that corner and that the Dark Lord has been hunched waiting and simmering over his video monitor all this time, then you too will find humour in the situation... My word but his Security company must be tired of his ongoing nonsense.... I immediately sent the Sweeper a text saying there were still 3 or 4 doses of medicine to go and could the a/h not keep up.

The Courageous Pair will insist that they pay for the service and expect a response when the alarm goes off... They will of course omit to mention how often it's set off with mischief in mind...*shrugs and adds it to the calendar list...

When I'd put the kitchen light on earlier, after 6.00am, mon Capitano threw himself into what passes for his threatening mode, by repeatedly dipping all the house lights...*shrieks with mirth...
I could almost hear him muttering "I'm tempted, so tempted!" In reply to his hilariously menacing behaviour I say go ahead Bullyboy.... Do it...*yawns.... I've drawn you out from under your rock and now have you standing right up alongside me in the spotlight, where all can see you for what you really are... The Pair of us don't make for a pretty sight I grant you, but one of us is as straight as a die, and the other as bent and twisted as a koeksuster...*laughing... What's it to be o Masterful One? Blow me right out of the water?

I'd occasion to say to the Pooper Scooper recently that her little dogs wouldn't be likely to leave from their electric gates and wander all the way down into the valley alone... Of course, if all three were 'encouraged' through the missing panel gap into the valley, tis quite likely the staunch Nobster would lead them BACK UP to the road to sit and wait at the gates pathetically as they do.... *nausea...

LATER at 1.45pm

Business is apparently slow in the Motor Trade... I finally had a reply to my text from Missus C. She requested translation of my a/h abbreviation which I obligingly sent her...*grins... It hadn't gone 8.00am this morning when I'd leaned over and tossed Nobby his medicine....
With or without setting off the alarm deliberately at the sight of me, the fact remains that Colin Balliram IS an asshole .....*shrugs...
For the Sweeper to be sufficiently bored as to feign ignorance of the term a/h tells me Mercs are not moving as quickly as she'd like...*winks....
I'll leave you all with a mantra.... 'Bali has cameras everywhere'... Repeat it often and you will find tis the truth...*beams... Ask yourselves what I could possibly hope to achieve by telling porky pies?

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Monday 15th June 2009 at 2.38pm.