Saturday, June 06, 2009

HALF-LIFE...

(begun Friday 5th June at 5.05am....)

My Network Admins. efforts yesterday were as neat a demonstration of power as I'll ever see, head cold or no.... though the sudden total removal of the discomfort in my ears and teeth at pretty much exactly 7.00am wasn't quite the end of it...*grins...
I'd gone out to the shops as usual and had gotten home sometime after 11.00am, having forgotten all about the weird symptoms earlier..

As I walked into the back door my head was squeezed in a befokte VICE!!! *falls over laughing... It was almost as bad throughout the rest of our little home, but the kitchen had been a classic! I took Penny aside and asked how she was feeling and she'd said just fine...*relief... Do me a favour here guys - don't come with the profound psychosomatic BS, for you'd be way off the mark, much as it disappoints you....*coughs...
Whatever it is the Master sends our home (and I suspect it's both RF and EMF in abundance) is having a truly astonishing affect on me due to the rotten head cold! Whether you give a toss or not - I find it fascinating....

This morning as I sit here writing at 5.15am, I'm experiencing none of yesterday's charming symptoms, apart from my screaming ears and a tendency for my hand to die... *mutters... I've just as much snot filling my head if not more so, and yet I suffer not a twinge of discomfort...Oddness....

Bali had chirruped his remote at about 2.00am this morning as I trimbled about enjoying a cup of tea...*grins... A reminder that he is Always On? Whatever.... *shrugs..
I had reason to phone the Hugo Road CPF Member last night and at some point in our lengthy chat she asked that I not put her new neighbour's name in the Minutes as I'd intended doing...
The Master will attest to how I wrestled mightily with myself some time later, and finally stomped back over to blogger and deleted the lowlife's name from a previous blog...*sighs...

IMO naive as it sounds, the more publicity these thugs are given, the better, and I feel I just took a step backwards in removing the name....
If she wished it removed from the Minutes, it's unlikely she would want it on my blog, though a printout with the original nick re-inserted may yet find its way over to her home after all..
That's how its done isn't it Lazzie? *winks...

The very last thing desired by the Rotten Apples is that the Community work TOGETHER to name and shame all of Barnabas wekkers, right? The wealth of mini drugbusts reported in the Press recently are mere window-dressing and will do nothing to touch the Agliotties and Barnabas Fat Cats....*gags...

I had no idea our Ward Councillor was a lawyer, and heard the news accidently the other day... How does he feel about having his private conversations in his own home listened to? *interested..
As your Tutor Aziz, does Colin Balliram deny the audio-monitoring abilities of the Muni Wireless/Broadband Network System? Does anyone dare even raise the matter? The random information gleaned from casual conversations in your home and phonecalls will go into the Data Base to be used against you if needed at a later stage....
You have only to pique the interest of the Rotten Apples for them to activate these abilities fully and focus on YOUR private life....*vomits... Masterful!

I'd taken fat Sophie out just before 2.am and sat for a bit digesting the clear message sent the other evening from the Captain of Courage.. My IP banned for life? I'd not given him the satisfaction of knowing that I'd seen the deliberately placed missive at the time, but he knows me well enough to judge that I'd not missed it...*chortles...

Despite my infernal optimism, I'm inclined to believe that this is the truth, and that I will never again be able to stagger into an irc trivia channel to confirm how little I know....*cries...
The total freezing option he employs, that now affects so much on our PC, has obviously been given the go-ahead by Bali's Masters in turn...*spews...

The games the GW enjoys, Picasa, all java related items, and of course let me dare to try irc trivia and a re-start is on the cards... The latest power play is for the Windows update to be denied with a freeze out resulting as well....
Has the GW defaulted on his monthly payments to tradepage? *looks at Ian Halliday... Has he? If not, why is this blatant corruption being allowed to continue?

Don't answer that as it's clear that all ISPs now dance to the Government's directives issued regarding individual clients and their control...*gags... "You will STFU or lose your business" will become a common threat, however tactfully the words are couched...

To all those who persist in refusing to see the magnitude of corruption involved in the Information Theft Project and who still delude themselves that I am a deserving one-off victim of the Rotten Apples attentions, I guess there's little I can say that doesn't have you rolling about in self-righteous glee....*sags...
The beauty of Jannie's single line post on cell interception, read at MyBB last night, came close to having me on my feet applauding, and confirms why he wields quite so much power... He is worth it!! *beams...

Like sheep to the slaughter, you've collectively forgotten that a Beast by any other name is still a Beast, and I for one bear the scars to prove it...*snorts..

LATER

I hitched a ride home and got back just after 8.00am this morning to find all three dogs outside in the road, clearly wanting to be let back in...*vomits... No point in asking which sicko is encouraging them to go out hey? Cola would have to be persuaded to leave the yard fosho, though he looked like he'd been down in the valley and was filthy...*is really rather embarrassed for Missus C right now....
It's one thing to flaunt your Ownership of a suburb, but quite another to so blatantly reveal the depths you will sink to in doing so....*gags...

Check out my streetlight pole HERE... A big white cross sprayed on it and it's been dug up right round the base at some point very recently....termites? Plans? The GW is running a full scan atm (Kapersky) and it appears that our Network Admin is working his way diligently through every facet of our PC to render it unusable... Showing his roots? *winks..

Saturday 6th June at 4.00am...

I've not published anything since Premature Ejaculation, though my Controller is very aware that I continue to write...*grins... It's a small pleasure to be able to withhold my thoughts from him until I choose to again share....
The huge operations that took place in the road just out of my sight, after the recent forced break to the waterlines HERE below Bernies, are complete at last.... Have the PTB got it right this time? Will the water-shedding now go smoothly without residents noticing it?
The cost of their fumbling efforts is to be borne by the unfortunate ratepayer as usual... Viva la Info Theft Project, Viva!!

Sunday 7th June at 2.45am...

I woke earlier to see sheet-lightning out to sea behind St. Theresa's... It's since stopped, but the wind has brought the clouds up and hopefully there may be a bit of rain on the cards..

Bali and I seem to have settled into an uneasy truce... My gmail runs as it should, though my Contacts won't load and I'm for the most part allowed to browse MyBB unmolested.... On his side? His animals have been out on the road or down in the valley each day, dicing with death and Pepsi now cringes when approached.... (a Proud Moment o Lout of my Life?) *vomits profusely....

Despite the Sweeper acknowledging a hole in their valley wall and saying she had it blocked off, you just KNOW the Pet Lover is unblocking it as fast as he can....*shrugs...
The Accountant's charming child managed to get their Staffie safely back in their yard yesterday before he glimpsed little Pepsi had jumped into the valley with excitement at the sight of the children...*gags... Do I sense that there is now a collective irritated shrug at the mere mention of my Controller's animals?
If this is the case you are welcome to bugger off and read something else...*shrugs...

PS. Its now Sunday at 9.04am and the GW has just rescued Pepsi from the valley.....

Peace...

---oOo---

Published Sunday 7th June 2009 at 9.04am.