Saturday, June 06, 2009

THE DAWNING....

(begun Wednesday 3rd June at 3.30pm....)

It just struck me how gross were you to think I was trying for martyrdom! *laughing... I think you may refer to me as an Example, nothing more, nothing less... *shrugs...

When Lazzie did his patronising piece last Monday on not understanding why 200 tenants at Sydenham Heights couldn't deal with one drug dealer, it sounded really plausible... Unless of course like the majority of expressionless CPF members watching his performance, you know the truth of the matter...*winks..

Tell me if you would, what became of the charges laid against the drugs-involved thug (a tenant) that beat the young and innocent Security Guard about the head so badly he was hospitalised? A case was opened and I'm curious as to how the matter is progressing? It was clearly attempted murder, but I'd wager the docket now reads Common Assault as opposed to even GBH? Stats are everything are they not? The tenant that openly threatened yet another Security Guard with a gun? Easy enough to check whether a charge was laid? These violent demonstrations take place deliberately, where they may be seen by other tenants and (do correct me if I'm wrong) nothing at all appears to come of charges laid? Nada, zip, zilch....So now you tell me why 200 tenants decline to take on one slimy drug dealer?!

Quite possibly, as in the case of M's shooting last October, the complainants will still be told some seven months later that investigations are underway? *roffels...

As I sit here now at 3.38pm, Bali's house alarm goes off.. In anticipation of my giving his animals something that is good for them? I rang Missus C immediately and said that I was going to toss their liver over at the usual point as the alarm was already going off anyway... *fiendish grin...

What do YOU think sets it off? Beams se VOET!!! Considering you are aware that Captain Courageous controls the entire power circuit? *laughing... He can set any house alarm in the street off should he so desire, not so Khaled? *snorts... Think how many possibilities this opens up to the criminally insane? He has cameras everywhere (which unsurprisingly NEVER pick up any activity on his own property during a breakin...*winks..)

Have you finally figured out who the real crazy is in this epic tale of malicious greed and bullying power? Missus C is doing a really good backup job for the benefit of the monitored landline and has just called to ask whether her house has been broken into again! *applauds... Sadly, I couldn't even pretend to be interested, recorded line or not...*grins...

When you live cheek by jowel to someone for 10 years, you know them better almost, than your own family.. With his sullen in-your-face attitude and carrying massive amounts of baggage and insecurities, there's no denying Colin Balliram has revealed his character openly and with glee... If he's happy you're going to share his spliff-soaked karaoke evenings with his chommies and like it, and if he's angry, either the dogs or the toad will pay for it...*shrugs...
Whether its despite of, or because of his character, his star is still firmly on the rise...*beams...

The tech sent me a text earlier to say that our anticipated 'new' second-hand PC hadn't arrived from Gauteng after all... Personally I'm beginning to doubt it ever will....*cackles... A kind and seemingly genuine offer from the young tech, but his orders have changed and that's it... *grins and looks at Bali....
I teased the tech this morning on his new role in this cruel Game, but I've no desire to compromise him in any way and was happy to settle for a smile albeit forced...*sighs...

As an Example of such magnitude and notoriety, I've learned to expect nothing less...*mutters...

LATER..

I logged on without a problem after 4.00pm, and went straight to check my gmail.... It opened as always now, dead slow... I read a note from my kid before the Network Admin. chose to give me an error message and I had to click on view as HTML to carry on... Just another day in Paradise right? *grins..
I gather the GW tried updating Windows yesterday, and was unsuccessful as it froze the PC. Step by step hey MonsterMan? Shutdown? Fosho it is, and it goes perfectly with all the other criminal activities you and your Chief promote and enjoy here in the Zone...*winks..

Thursday 4th June at 4.10am..

I, more than anyone, understand why I must stand alone... that however obliquely, threats will be made should anyone dare step out of line.. A word of encouragement would at this stage probably finish me off quicker than my next smack from the Master...*cackles..

There'd been a message waiting for me yesterday when I got home... In cowardly fashion I chose to send a text in reply instead of phoning.... You'll recall how distressed she'd been with my rubbish writings when some 'kind' soul had seen fit to give her a printout of an ancient blog?
So, when the GW told me she'd phoned I chose to sms her the answer to her query in case she wished to remind me of my short-comings again...*shudders...

She was having none of it, and called anyways yesterday evening... For whatever reason, she has chosen to try and forgive me and move on....*on it's knees.... I'm guessing that as a direct result of conversations taking place at No. 4 and listened to in advance by the Captain of Immense Bravery, their landline has now been rendered unusable....*spews.... That's just for starters hey Bali? The mischief you and yours attempted to sow was another FAIL....*middle-finger dude.....

Do the Readers wonder at all from where the printout came? Tis an interesting puzzle and I would dearly love to know the Sweeper's reply....*winks... Again, I suggest that collusion between Baron Frankson and Bali is the answer....
I would also aver that the minute our Controller realised there was a peace-offering on the cards, he degraded NO. 4's landline to prevent her from calling me...*shrugs...
You are already well aware of Colin Balliram's attitude to forgiveness of any sort.... She eventually made the call from her cellphone despite our Master's best efforts, and my spirits are lifted accordingly....*beams...

Have you managed yet to fit me into some sort of box? *looks at Jannie..Do I now match the description perfectly of a self-righteous nutter? *curious... Do my constant efforts at successfully humiliating myself here have me down as a typical sado-masochist?
WhyTF do I persist in coming back for more time after time, when I know as you do, that all I achieve are further attacks? If you knew the answer and could tell me, would I be happy?

The idea of ever just being an old, unsociable toad shuffling about the trivia channels and passing the odd inane comment on the Forums is a dream long gone... The answer is D and there's no changing it...

I guess I've met Colin Balliram before, and we were always fated to dance this dance... I've the oddest feeling that whatever the outcome, this time round I've not done too badly in the test... *holds out it's hand to the Fowl King....
Do what you must do to shut me up bubba, after all you hold all the cards do you not? *beams.... I've stuck to the Truth and spurned hatred despite all your efforts to prove otherwise... My puny attempts at self-preservation were always doomed to fail up against your tunnel-visioned hordes of supporters....*shrugs.
Who'd of guessed that by directing my rage and irritation solely at myself, for MY stupidity, that it would've kept me safe all this time? *blinks...

LATER at 5.35am..

My ears and teeth ache dully at My Controllers increased attentions this morning... Symptoms doubtless exacerbated by having a head full of snot.. Earlier, he'd suddenly switched off the shrieking in my ears for a nano-second, before it resumed in a totally different key... Neat... RF anyone? *cackles...
I would suggest that my gmail being attacked last night is in advance of the latest CPF Minutes going out? *smiles at Lazzie... If indeed you wish to foster a good relationship between SAPS Sydenham and the Zone community, may I say that you're going about it in the oddest way? *snorts...

Thursday 4th June 7.23am...

My misery-inducing aching ears and teeth suddenly vanished completely at 7.00am... Haikona!! Another small miracle Bali? *beams...

Peace..

---oOo---

Finally published Sunday 7th June at 8.35am....