Sunday, June 21, 2009

GRINDING THE AXE....

(begun Saturday 20th June at 6.00am...)

Futile is a word I'm more than familiar with...*grins... On and on I ramble, as I repeat ad nauseum words I've been saying for years... Words that have gotten me precisely nowhere!
Sure, my life is anything but boring, but even I grow weary of waiting for a miracle.. You'd have to have noticed by now that despite my fabbulus imagination, I'm a realist through and through...

For every cry for help I make, I can give myself good reasons why they won't ever be answered...*shrugs. A Fool I am, but one not THAT dim that I can't see how dangerous it would be to show me any clemency... Imagine the setback to the Precious Project were my petulant Network Admin to threaten to down tools...Horrors! *cackles.. Imagine if he were to persuade all their family members and chommies (that they've personally enlisted), to behave in likewise fashion... OMG! *falls over laughing...

In the Greater Scheme of Things therefore, I must forever remain the half-trained monkey I've been these past years... *sighs... To whisper to you the Truth of what goes down here in the Zone, while I'm buffetted and shoved about relentlessly by my bullying Controller... Vierdiende loon, hoor ek alweer...*snorts...

Does Carol go East only to buy handbags or is she tasked to sign contracts as well? *curious... Lucrative contracts with the Chinese which further enrich certain Government officials? Barnabas Mistress she may be/have been, but certainly no air-headed bimbo... Exotically beautiful and with brains to match, she would be an asset as a courier for the Wikked... *interested...
My outing her here won't change anything either, though she and Baron may find there are more noisy clicks on their landline than they care for...*winks...

Does it amuse you that I constantly and rightly accuse Colin Balliram of childish and irresponsible behaviour while I practise several peurile pastimes myself? My habit of slowing down when I come upon an employee of the Beast fiddling with a switchbox or lurking near a manhole, and wagging my wrinkled finger at them as I hoot...*chokes...
Childish fosho, but a practise that makes me smile at their startled and often guilty expressions...*cackles...

LATER at 3.00pm..

I went in before 1.00pm and typed up my blog online.. I came through directly afterwards to find mon petite Merde had pulled into his drive in his flash new black 4 x 4... Coincidence? *shakes it's grizzled head... More hasty alterations and edits o Poisonous One? What can I possibly write that you decline to share with your peers? *fascinated... I'm betting you've flushed a whole heap of my stuff down the tubes in the past... Doubtless the majority would agree that's where it belongs, but were the edited-out sections to be revealed, would Readers have an entirely different picture of my Network Administrator?

What year was it that Dodge City became the recipient of Jackie Selebi's largesse? What year did we suddenly swing from Most Corrupt Station to Most Improved? Why only now are the rumours surfacing of renewed confiscated drug and gun sales from the Hill?
A practise long upheld by the scurrilous Koobair, until he was finally nailed and expelled.... His influence among the Rotten Apples remains to this day, as he calls the shots from his elevated position as Druglord co-ordinator for the country....*spews....
The ease with which he still exacts revenge for sins perceived, should be a clear indication of his continued role as Advisor to the Fetid Fruit on the Hill...
The creation of our little Neighbourhood Watch all those years ago had him scrambling to target the Initiators did it not?

Sunday 21st June at 5.50am...

I would guess that the facts surrounding Koobair's eventual dismissal as Head of Dodge City will by now have been blurred, if not removed from access by the Public? Part of my Network Admins. portfolio? To eradicate the more damaging reports from public record? I've long claimed this is so in spite of the orchestrated jeers of the Crooked...*shrugs...

There are certainly those among you who will have seen the Truth of my words, yet inexplicably you have condoned the handing of so much power to the heirs of Koobair's empire... Madre dos Dios! Are you that blind that you consider Dodge City to be unique? *falls over frothing.... Unique in that we were chosen to be the kick-off point for the Muni Wireless/Broadband Network system yes - but apart from that, surely you must see the potential for corruption now available to EVERY Station in the country?

I simply can't envisage enough Good Cops being available to prevent the inevitable mushroom cloud of Corruption that's going to ensue as a result...*stumped... Were the hordes of honest policemen that took early retirement due to corruption, approached by the Oldboys Network and re-enlisted quietly? Many of these Good cops won't be IT friendly and will struggle mightily as I do, to understand the invasive technology used in the Information Theft Project... How can they hope to stand against the likes of the Cracker Next Door?

Their offspring will be enrolled? Indeed, this method has been adopted throughout the Zone to spread the Muni's Network system and it's worked very well...
But I have to ask that you consider who is their Tutor FFS... I've proven to you time and again the sheer crookedness of my Monitor and yet he it is that teaches your sons and daughters? He has shown these youngsters what enjoyment can be obtained by ceaselessly torturing a witless toad has he not?
It's a safe bet to assume that there are many more victims of my Masters skillz out there.. And you wish me to believe that the Oldboys Network are in control? *shrieks... You will pardon me if I spit in the face of your assertions guys....
You are being deliberately obtuse... The sight of Nobby wagging his tail in friendly fashion to the hidden 'car thief' tucked inside the Master's gate just prior to the disappearance of Bali's fire-engine red 4x4 Rodeo, was a classic and not easily forgotten...

The removal of Sue the Books kid's ancient Uno from behind their locked gates recently, was a typical goonda ploy to refute my claims that there is cctv type monitoring throughout the suburb.. Well disguised, but most certainly up and running, despite all the lies you are fed...
Were you to wake up and see the light, it would surely give you pause for thought and cause you to rethink your opinion of my revered Cracker and the power-drunk Abuser he answers to....

How was it done? The kid's rusted heap removed from directly under both Sue and his bedroom windows as they slept? A large part of the thieves success depended on my Masters audio monitoring the sleepers breathing... It's not the first time I've mentioned this, but by golly tis time you paid attention! Once my Controller assesses the sound of snores and the deep-breathing of heavy sleep he will alert the thieves who then cut the lock and enter the garden to roll the Uno quietly off the property....
The dog? The dog will have been befriended easily over a period of time and previous 'visits' made in the dead of night..*shrugs...
There are those really useful droogs who have a gift with animals like our Brian, who weasled his way onto my Good Neighbour's property at No. 10 and cut back the undergrowth in the name of Line of Sight.... *cackles...
*Don't wriggle so mon Capitano!!! Sit still there and KNOW that I have you nailed fair and square!*

Do you even begin to see the usefulness of the cameras and audio-monitoring yet? The power that Alan Spence and his Crooked Mentors have willingly handed to the Rottenest of Apples? *hysterical... I only established last night that the kid's recently acquired PC has already been fried as well.... Let's hear it for The Man!!! *applauds Bali.... Whatever accusations have been levelled our way over the years must pale by comparison to the charges laid against Tweedledumb by FIVE young trainee policewomen for sexual harrassment.... No substance to their claims? Bullshit!! If you consider that this is the One my Network Admin answers to and emulates, then my claims make a whole lot more sense....

The time and effort gone to, to ensure that the cover-up continues, is astonishing... I've long since told you of the three hijackings endured by my ex-CPF Chairman outside his property higher up the street some years back... This culminated in his resignation from our CPF as desired by the Rotten Apples....
How long before YOUR neighbourhood starts to experience these manipulated crimes now that so much technology has been handed to those who may not have your best interests at heart?

Am I happy? *looks at the Tech.... The view from my window as I sit here in the pre-dawn light makes me happy... that's all it takes...*shrugs... But I would have you all find the courage to stand up and speak out against the injustices surrounding the Information Theft Project and certainly not just my situation alone...

It's early days folks and I can promise you that this snowball of Rot will gain momentum until it engulfs you and yours, should you continue to stand back and snigger at my futile attempts to sound the alarm.... Uhoh! I hear myself tub-thumping again and must go before my own nauseating self-righteousness overwhelms me...*laughing..... Take care and

Peace...

---oOo---

Sunday 21st June 2009 at 9.55am...