Monday, June 22, 2009

FREEDOM'S JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR.....

(begun Monday 22nd June at 4.10am...)

It doesn't seem all that long ago that the Captain of Immense Courage went through his LED light phase... He and his buds amused themselves endlessly by sticking the tiny things up all over the show, though it's doubtful they had any more function than to wind me up....*laughing...
Has he suffered a relapse? *curious... Not long after he'd left yesterday morning for parts unknown, I called the GW to come have a look...

Even without my specs I could see the tiny darned thing flashing away...*grins.. The GW confirmed it, and obligingly said it looks like mon Capitano has armed the jetski FFS... *keels over.... It wouldn't occur to my naive SO that it could possibly have an entirely different function..*winks.. Having said that, it's hoped the Courageous Pair will put the jetski onto their Not to Be Stolen at a Later Date list or these words might come back to haunt them...*grins..
I would naturally like that tiny flashing light to be another camera, but realistically he doesn't need any more than he already has...*shrugs... Though it would give him a slightly difference anglo fosho, I figure it would be overkill even for my Pervert...

LATER at 5.30am..

By now I could write a manual on How to Persuade the Non-chosen to Add Additional Lighting to their Property Without Raising the Alarm...*laughing..
You want to check out the new floodlights installed down at No. 4! (but I suggest you wear your shades if you do!) May I run a possible scenario by you?
You're coming back home from say, church, after dark and your lift pulls up on your verge and says..."Eish but your garden is dark! Aren't you nervous to walk down there?" And friend, or relative (!) runs with the ball and says they've an electrician friend who will add outdoor lighting for a ridiculously low cost blah blah.... until finally the owners are persuaded and the deed is done...*beams..
The most efficacious positions will have been plotted well beforehand with the electrician on the QT and the homeowner none the wiser...And so it was that no. 4 unwittingly did their bit for the Project...*shrugs...

Their private conversations enjoyed by the Pervert, and their power system totally controlled by this unqualified Cracker, they're just another set of oblivious pawns used by the Corrupt to further their aims...*sighs...
Would you care to have another printout delivered to the Homeowners Baron? *interested... Whether she regards my words as rubbish or not, YOU don't... *winks...

THIS rather stunning picture of the Sweeper cozied right up to B.Jnr at the Marathon so soon after the delivery of the printout, was IMO a dead give-away and further proof of the Mutual Benefit Society that exists between the Ballirams and Barnabas....*shrugs..
My friend had holes made in his head due to the incompetence of both Allen Spence and my Network Admin. and I shall continue to remind you of this, despite your efforts to duck your responsibility....*gags...

I've avoided blogging the Twins of late, to my Master's chagrin... *grins... But at last a situation has arisen that I will share with you. I found little Cola on the verge yesterday morning and took him in with delight. After the Shifty Family Balliram had left en masse I went and fetched his sister, only to discover that at some point between returning her safely the day before and picking her up yesterday morning, she had been damaged...
Check out the big patch of skin lost HERE and HERE on the other leg, and then look behind both front paws HERE... A bloody mess you'll agree...*nauseous...
She would have shrieked with the pain at the time, and I'm ashamed to admit that I never heard her cry out... Was our TV on too loud or was I snoring my butt off oblivious to her situation? Whatever.....*purple...

Missus C will likely claim ignorance of the facts that led to the mess.. There is no way the animal could have inflicted the damage on herself, though by now the Courageous Pair will have figured out what they consider to be a plausible story....*vomitous...

Cola? I suspect he has Nobby's kennel cough as he had two startling episodes of coughing and wheezing during his visit yesterday... *sighs...
*I must enquire after a cheaper vet today, as it irks me to pay ridiculous amounts of money, despite that it's not my own, for something that surely can't cost a fortune...*

I returned the Twins late in the afternoon and sent Missus C a text to say they were back on her property.... A short while after getting her acknowledgment, my cellphone rang and someone asked to speak to Andre....Wrong number said I and ended the call...

How gaily and predictably do I dance to the Puppeteer's Tune? *cackles... For, the minute I'd hung up, hope had flared in my bony chest that the OldBoys Network had wrested control of my phones from the Master's grubby hands! *shrieks...
In this game of smoke and mirrors I grow exhausted at my own attempts to second-guess the moves made... Were this miracle to be true, would I relax in any way? Not an effing chance in Hell! *laughing...

After all, Jannie stood by and condoned the entire operation for years, as did you all... To consider for one minute that attitudes are changing in my favour would be dangerously lunatic...*teeth... Nonetheless I shall permit myself the odd fantasy now and then and imagine that the Floor-Crosser is at last paying a tad more attention to el Pollo de Grande's attention- seeking and cruel behaviour...

Alas, in the matter of the Information Theft Project, what the Lord giveth, the Lord cannot then take away.... My Master, like his equally vile Chief, simply knows too much to ever warrant more than the most diplomatic and tactful slap on the wrist...*sighs...
Where are you Jannie? In Mumbai with the Chancers, or did Beijing beckon? Both? I had a chuckle yesterday when I thought of you kitted out in orange... It so neatly matches the colour worn by the few remaining SBV Heist perpetrators doing their time happily while the interest on their share of the loot increases their eventual payout quite nicely... Solidarity FTW!!!

Don't antagonise a possible benefactor? SE VOET!! I've squat left to lose anyways, and have not the skillz to change horses in mid-stream as you do so easily...*shrugs... Yeah, I need a hero - but one that is unafraid to stand up and be counted against this band of low-life thugs who've been given control of the Zone and with it, my life....

The Tech considers he bats for the Good team? Does he think he can visit my blog unnoticed or does he even bother? He too made it quite plain he considers my words rubbish, and yet has been given charge of me on my visits to the Village Market.... He can safely be regarded as a GateKeeper IMO, put there to ensure I'm not able to make printouts of my blog for some strange reason..*interested..
Would these printouts reveal the brutal editing my scribbles are subjected to? Is that the reason for the shutdown? *winks..

I regret that his laughter has become strained of late, but otherwise I can't fault the choice of this young fellow as my Keeper, though I'd dearly love to meet HIS Controller... Wassup Mike? You game for a laugh? *winks..
You give me no reason to doubt that you work comfortably with such as the Weasel to perpetuate the torture of this dim-witted crumbly... I'm wrong again? Pfft.... Prove it dude... if you dare!

Deathly Silence...

Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 22nd June 2009 at 11.35am..