Saturday, June 20, 2009

THE BUS STOP.....

(begun Saturday 20th June at 3.38am...)

*To begin, a Noddy badge is due for Bali's impressive display of dipping our power system repeatedly just prior and during Missus C's arrival home last night....*yawns...
If I may demonstrate here how easily my Controller's latest attempts to wind me up can be reduced to a resounding FAIL? Read on.... *winks....*

It's unbelievably quiet this morning.. Even the sound of the occasional car going by on the Freeway sounds distant and muffled... Must be a North Easter blowing then....

I'd thought the CPF Member Workshop had sounded really officious and boring... How wrong can you be? The guys that attended came away uplifted and empowered by what they'd been told, and Holson Mbhele earned himself a whole new fan club that day...*beams..
Will their new-found confidence last, or will they be battered back down into submissive silence?

I seriously doubt the charming Director had meant for his training session to result in an uprising of any sorts, but that's pretty much what happened...*grins..
Several CPF Members subsequently appeared to feel they'd remained silent for far too long and bravely spoke out at our Meeting...
I'd like to think my mild suggestion to Lazzie at the previous Meeting (that asking the Sydenham Heights residents to sign their names to a petition to get rid of a drug dealing lout of a tenant was silly) had something to do with last Monday's revolt...

In retrospect however, I think the young Captain, with his immediate eye-rolling and offended 'my blood is up' remark, was what finally led to the free and angry speech that took place at the following Meeting... *shrugs... As used as we are to backing down apologetically at the merest hint that any criticism of Dodge City is in the air, it didn't happen last Monday...
For whatever reasons, there'd been no SAPS Rep. attending, and I will reiterate that the Officers follow orders and do as they are told. (!)

I would also like to think the new Head of the Crime Division will eventually find the time to pop in and see how keen we are to genuinely work WITH SAPS Sydenham..
I could probably count on one hand the Officers I would consign to the Outer Reaches of Mongolia, while the rest could I'm sure, happily work with the Community and achieve startling results...

Yeah, I know it drives you nutz when I venture an opinion on our boys in blue.. Especially after my attitude to Sydenham SAPS was used as the main premise for the original smear campaign...*chokes...
If you could only haul the likes of Johan Stolz from retirement, he'd have Dodge City running like a well-oiled machine before you could say bliksem...
Oops! Hang on! That's not feasible since the introduction of the Information Theft Scheme now is it?
I'm guessing Johan was disgusted by the whole concept of actually handing this new technology over to the likes of Barnabas and Co...
While it appears he was vastly entertained by my phoneline being tapped, it's likely the concept of being able to monitor ALL the residents illegally and at will revolted him, despite the hastily passed new laws...*winks at Jannie...

See, despite his rush to judgement and the fact that he condoned the Abuser's Corrupt behaviour, Stolz is one cop I would trust to the hilt. Funny enough there are a couple of others on the Hill that are not far behind, but twould be detrimental to their careers were I to name names at this point...*grins...
If the Rot at the top were removed, twould be a wondrous thing indeed, but realistically it ain't gonna happen....*sighs...

Do you have a clue how much influence Koobair the Squat still has over at Dodge City? How he and his colleague Earl Michael Barnabas still pull the strings? No? More fool you then....*snorts..

The aerial atop Block C at Sydenham Heights could be an iBurst aerial and not a tetris aerial? There's a vast difference? You've no idea how frustrated I am by my own ignorance...*grinds it's molars....
Enraged by my own inability to google my never-ending questions and to comprehend the results... Shit happens....*shrugs...

So I rocked up out of the blue at the Village Market yesterday... I had some flyers I wanted printed out for Sister Stephen. I knew it wouldn't be long before my Shepherd arrived and sure enough, I'd not even reached the till at Pick & Pay before he was thoughtfully making himself obvious at the entrance...*cackles.. A hasty call from Captain Courageous to erm... Mike perhaps? *teeth....

I'm embarrassed for the young man, daft as it sounds... One of the nicest Players I've been privileged to meet along the way, he's become self-conscious and awkward around this wrinkled toad...*sighs.. He's been to my home and met the GW and still he chooses to believe what? That I'm some sort of evil subversive traitor to the Cause? *falls over laughing...
He asks where I go on my Thursdays out and I answer truthfully that for the most part it's wherever the GW takes me! *grins...
Silly as it may sound, the GW has always enjoyed exploring different suburbs and that's basically what we do...
No hidden agendas or secret missions to excite the eejits at the NIA alas, just two pensioners trundling about seeing how the other half live...

The trouble taken to enlist the tech as my Village Market Keeper has me chortling, though my reputation has clearly been over-inflated...*snorts... WTF are you all afraid of? Printouts being put into letter boxes or hand-delivered to someone who may just give a toss? Have my previous forays made any impact at all? Well then! Why do you sweat like that?

*At 4.56am the Master chirrups his remote several times and I laugh and say aloud that he will set his alarm off next, which he then does, but immediately stops it, hopefully before he wakes his children...*

The BBB (bullshit baffles brains) used by the Powers-That-Be is working beautifully.. I'm rendered stunned and ALMOST speechless by the outpouring of revelations on the Corrupt in the Press... No doubt as planned, I've lost sight totally of who I thought to be in the Camp of the good and who sits firmly in the Bad....*shrieks...

The Government official who arranged for the drug mule to go to South America is off the hook and has been reinstated... She was clearly able to obtain sufficient stolen dirt on someone high enough up the chain of command to save herself and her job...*winks.. This is exactly how I predicted it would be is it not?
A mad and constant scramble to buy the most damaging personal information, now made easily available by the Muni Wireless/Broadband Network System... What panicked juggling is taking place behind the scenes as I write here? What enormous sums of cash and promises are flying over the air waves, themselves monitored and recorded and ultimately stored in that insignificant looking Data Bank....?

Jannie the Floor-crosser will insist that the OldBoys Network are running the Show.. He would..*snorts... I'm not so sure at all, and would guess that the Shaikboyz are way more street- wise and savvy and have access to many more Controllers than voda3g would care to admit.
My own Network Admin. attempts to play a double game despite their sweaty denials, and he is certainly not the only Cracker that does so...*shrugs..

The new Head of iBurst will doubtless also say that he is more than aware of Colin Balliram's affiliation to the Rotten Apples and by proxy, Earl Barnabas... That this knowledge is factored in to their orders in fact...*gags... Where does that leave me? Fookt by the Fiery Finger of Fate as always! *falls over screaming with laughter...

Are you happy he asks? Are you kidding me, I reply, as I sit there waiting for the bus... Knit one, purl one, you BASTARDS! *mutters...

Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 20th June 2009 at 1.12pm.