Tuesday, June 23, 2009

BEAMS BEHAVING BADLY.....

(begun Monday 22nd June at 9.50am...)

No claxon sounding alarm went off, nor did the sky fall in when I nipped up earlier to Westville to print out the Minutes... There was no sign of my Keeper and perversely, I was disappointed..*grins..
Has he figured out finally that he's been fed a story laced with prevarication and subterfuge? As the days go by and my wrinkles deepen, I have to be one of the least watchable toads on the planet, and as for a hidden Agenda, you may eat my shorts!

Despite my telling you repeatedly that I've accepted the pit I've been cast into, there are those Twits among you who believe I will continue to try and extricate myself...*cackles...
May I ask how and with whose assistance? For I certainly have no idea, and have long since accepted that I'm boxed into a dead-end with no escape...*shrugs..

I drove back as usual through the chaos and flooding on Chester Terrace by St. Elizabeth's Church... A truly classic example of a precious resource wantonly wasted in the greed for stolen information....

The GameWrecker had come through early on to say he'd heard on the radio of a fire raging in a building in Smith Street... I cynically wonder whether the blaze was intended for an insurance claim or as a direct result of further fumbling attempts by Allen Spence and his crew to link the building to the Grid.... (added later: Turns out it was a metro power transformer that exploded in a basement behind the Royal Hotel).
There will be many such disasters similar to the Davenport Road and Umhlanga Hospital fires before these clowns are through, and I think you know it...*sighs...

Are we ahead or behind the times? I'd grandly thought the audio-monitoring abilities to be an innovation unique to the Muni Wireless/Broadband Network system but even there I'm on shaky ground... *sighs...
Sure, recording telephone conversations is old hat, but the ability to activate listening devices in any room in your home? To audio monitor sounds heard on your verge or in your garden? Is the world watching us as our disastrous fumbling to increase control over the Masses continues?

Was the ongoing horror-show of polluted and toxic water factored in to the Plan? The electrical fires that will occur with increasing frequency? The enormous loss of electrical assets by the Clueless? The added degradation to the roads caused by the deliberate water runoffs? Exposing the young and old at Government institutions to quite possibly unacceptable levels of EMF?
Did the OldBoys Network dudes just laugh it all off and in gung-ho fashion decide to go for it anyways? Silly question for of course they did...*spits...

Tuesday 23rd June at 3.00am..

It's been a busy and interesting night...*yawns... I'd gone up at noon yesterday to see the GW off and had come back down to find Pepsi wagging her tail in our courtyard... I'd called her owner sometime later to say the dog had two fairly hectic wheezing episodes and I would enquire after a cheaper vet... Missus C suggested I try the SPCA which I did and was blown off...
She called in the early evening and I'd said I'd keep the dog overnight till she found the gap, to which she'd replied maybe Pepsi is digging out under the deck? *falls over... Check out THESE pictures if you would... The length of their precast wall and just the one panel deliberately removed, and with such force it has knocked the wooden deck railing on the stairs from it's base a few inches sideways!
I'm really curious to know whether the Sweeper has mentioned this to you and if so, what reason she gave for the damage to this fairly new railing? *grins...

Someone was determined and VERY keen to take that panel out whatever it took.... There were no surprises when she reported that the gap was still covered... *winks... Slide the wire gridding open, chase the dog out and slide the gridding shut again... Simple hey Bali? *teeth...

Anyways, Sophie and Pepsi had me up a couple of times during the night when they heard Cola and Nobby begin barking ... No problem...*shrugs... Just before 2.00am I think it was that little Cola set up a persistent yap right under my Master's kids windows... It must have been about 2.30am when I finally went out and hung over the wall and chatted to the dogs...*cackles...
The minute I turned to go, Cola began his silliness again, and so I went and fetched his sister and stuck her head over the wall to his relief and delight....
Only at that point did the house alarm go off.... *screams with laughter... It was turned off fairly quickly, and I went and got a couple of dog biscuits and tossed them over... The phone then rang which I ignored, causing an immediate flurry of sms to begin....*laughing...

They were along the lines of 'the kids have flu and I've now woken them (which alas, left me cold). They will use their children as easily as they do their dogs apparently... *sniffs...

Acquiring the Twins was the real beginning of my Master's outing, though up to that point his callous treatment of Nobby had been remarkable in itself...*gags... Clearly he'd had so much enjoyment using the dog to wind me up that he'd sought to double his fun....

Now of course, The Twins have become a weapon used against him and are no longer wanted...*sighs... I shall put little Pepsi back at daybreak, but am sure the minute the Sweeper has left for work the wire grid will be slid away from the gap again....*shrugs... I will say it for the umpteenth time - if this singularly crass and corrupt person can treat his own animals with such indifference, why has he been invested with so much power over innocent residents? *nauseated...

LATER

It's now 3.37am and Cola has been barking ceaselessly... The Pooper-Scooper would have me believe that despite their closed windows their children sleep soundly? I don't think so....
The house alarm was only activated once mon Capitano checked his video monitor and had nothing whatsoever to do with any non-existent beam FFS... *shrieks...

And again I warble on and on - Things to tell your daughters Missus C? *vomits... I doubt she will even stutter when she smoothly tells you that it must be a minor glitch that caused the alarm to go off so late...*laughing...
I no longer feel the need to defend myself against the hilarious claims made by the Cracker and his Car Salesperson wife....They are good at what they do, but the dogs are better!

The journo called at some point yesterday and shared the oddest thing... He pointed out that the authorities had now shut down the Snake Park, the Animal Farm and were apparently closing the Umgeni Bird Park due to a lack of funding... Insignificant matters in today's financial climate? You think? *fascinated...
Animal Welfare Organisations will claim that the situation has reached dire proportions as well..

So who am I to point a finger at the Captain of So Much Courage and his abuse of both dogs and toads, if it's a nationwide trend? *sighs...
It would appear that we have bred a new class of animal altogether... One that is far more concerned with it's own self-enrichment and gratification than the earth's resources and animals...
You need look no further than our toothy and corrupt Town Clerk for proof as he systematically destroys the city and suburbs in this wonderful new age of technology that's upon us....*applauds...

I'm fairly relieved to think I won't be around to witness the world's transformation, fascinating though it will be...*grins... I've been privileged to witness such amazing advances on the one hand, but concede that I battle to accept the new cruelties that are now considered the norm... Advanced civilization? I'm not so sure at all... *falls over...

Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 23rd June 2009 at 10.21am...Variations on a similar theme to follow.....